BeautyHair ProductsKinky-Curly
Kinky Curly Come Clean Shampoo, 8 oz

Kinky Curly Kinky-Curly Come Clean Shampoo, 8 oz

by Kinky-Curly

You know all the grimy stuff you ve put on your hair? Here s your chance to Come Clean. New & Improved Formula with Phytic Acid - a natural chealating agent that removes hard water minerals such as calcium & magnesium. An all natural replacement for EDTA derived from soy & corn, it wlll soften hard water, rinse cleaner and prevent hard water buildup on your hair.  Our exclusive blend of Mandarin Orange extract will gently clean your hair and scalp of dulling buildup while Sea Kelp will help maintain its proper moisture balance.  This sulfate free shampoo is perfect for dry, damaged hair and gentle enough for everyday use. Come Clean Shampoo

Has anyone tried this? I have curly hair and I have tried their detangler and loved it. I was wondering how this left your hair feeling. I have really thick hair and it is normal not dry or oily.
Where is the ingredients list please ?
Start your review of Kinky Curly Kinky-Curly Come Clean Shampoo, 8 oz!
Amaya M.
Matteson, IL
Kinky Curly Kinky-Curly Come Clean Shampoo, 8 oz uploaded by Amaya M.
I only used this product once and I already love it! The smell is amazing and very fresh. The ingredients are nice and it smells kind of like tangerines like the ingredients. It got the job done and clarified my hair. I definitely felt like my hair had the opportunity to "come clean" . I also did not have to use a lot to get my hair cleaned so I would definitely get some more of this.
Jamie B.
Huntland , TN
Kinky Curly Kinky-Curly Come Clean Shampoo, 8 oz uploaded by Jamie B.
Purchased at: Target
When I use it alone I noticed my hair is a little dryer so I like to add a dab of As I Am Cowash to it and it seems to be the perfect balance for my fine wavy/curly hair. It has a nice citrusy scent that I really enjoy. I recommend this for anyone doing the CGM looking for a good clarifying shampoo.
Blaire W.
Long Beach, CA
Kinky Curly Kinky-Curly Come Clean Shampoo, 8 oz uploaded by Blaire W.
This shampoo is by far one of the best when it comes to clarify my hair. Any build-up in my hair it knocks it out, without sulfates! I don’t know how they do it, but I’m so glad they do. This product is a clean product with ingredients that your hair will love.[product:kinky-curly-kinky-curly-come-clean-shampoo,-8-oz]
Mary S.
Lebanon, OH
I normally don't buy natural products because I find they don't normally work as good as non natural. That being said, this stuff is amazing. I have very curly fry hair. This shampoo doesn't have alcohol or chemicals so it works very well at hydrating and holding in moister! It doesn't strip my hair like ALL other shampoos do, and it doesn't have build up. I love love love it
ADELINA M.
San Juan de Sabinas
Kinky Curly Kinky-Curly Come Clean Shampoo, 8 oz uploaded by ADELINA M.
[product:kinky-curly-kinky-curly-come-clean-shampoo,-8-oz] es un excelente producto para el cabello lo deja totalmente limpio y listo para ser humectado su aroma es natural y fresco y cumple con todas las características de un shampoo con propiedades naturales lo recomiendo para cabello ondulado o chino.
Tammy B.
Dover, DE
Purchased at: Target
Speaking as a curly girl that has done the strict CGM (Curly Girl/Guy Method) no sulfate's parabens etc it is most important to use a clarifying shampoo to remove product build up from stylers, also removes calcium, magnesium from hard water and cleans your scalp. Kinky Curly Come Clean is perfect and it is my go to for clean, I mean clean hair scalp. A must have product that works 110% of the time. I use this product between 2/3 times a month
Penny R.
San Antonio, TX
Purchased at: Target
Gets my hair really clean. Knot today is definitely needed after to restore softness but using both is my curls’ favorite!
Gina S.
Saint Cloud, FL
I chose to try this shampoo because I was looking for a curly hair friendly clarifying shampoo that won’t dry my hair out too much. So far I love it. The smell is awesome (it’s citrusy) and I usually don’t need more than a quarter size per wash. It leaves my hair feeling clean but without that straw feeling you get from shampoo sometimes. I only use this shampoo like twice a month since I like to swap it for co wash.
Jasmine B.
Birmingham, AL
Kinky Curly Kinky-Curly Come Clean Shampoo, 8 oz uploaded by Jasmine B.
Kinky Curly Kinky-Curly Come Clean Shampoo, 8 oz uploaded by Jasmine B.
This is one of the few natural clarifying conditioners that is primarily plant based. It has a soft citrus smell (from the mandarin oranges and citric acid) and is clear so it won't leave any residue. Although this is a sulfate free shampoo, it produces an excellent amount of suds. It helps to get my scalp clean without making my strands feel thirsty. You don't even need to use a lot to remove any residue from the hair and scalp.
Katharina S.
Perfect cleanser for 2c 3a hair. If you are looking something that is not stripping your hair, but cleansing away a lot of build up, this is for you
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Karol R.
il y a 18 jours
Kinky Curly Kinky-Curly Come Clean Shampoo, 8 oz Does this shampoo dry out my scalp or hair?
Naomi H.
il y a 3 ans
Vivian P. il y a 2 ans
Definitely! I use this before I apply Kinky Curly leave in. I follow the leave in with Kinky Curly Custard and I let my hair air dry. Best definition EVER!! I will never use anything else!