BeautyHair ProductsKinky-Curly
KINKY CURLY Detangling Conditioner, 8 OZ

KINKY CURLY Detangling Conditioner, 8 OZ

by Kinky-Curly

Kinky-Curls Tiny Twirls Detangling Conditioner Watch tangles melt away and experience pain free comb outs. This fragrance free all-natural conditioner is a definite must have for any savvy mommy who struggles with knots and tangles. Apply the thick rich and creamy conditioner and detangle with a wide tooth comb. Rinse well or leave in a small amount to assist with styling.Apply to wet hair after shampooing with Tiny Twirls Foam Shampoo. Use a wide tooth comb detangle sections of hair from the ends working up towards the scalp. Rinse well or leave in a small amount to assist with styling.

Tiny Twirls Detangling conditioner will unlock the knots and tangles in curly hair.; Our exclusive formula will guarantee pain-free comb-outs

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of KINKY CURLY Detangling Conditioner, 8 OZ!
Jäda C.
Great did wonders for my hair. Most don’t do well well with my hair and very affordable. Honestly it’s just the best I’ve used and since my hair is colored it worked well that that. It was worth my money.

Looking for your answer?