BY KINGSFORD

Kingsford® Smokehouse Style Briquets Mesquite.

Just add to lit coals!

No soaking required!

Rich flavor from natural hardwood. see more...

• How does the taste come out? is it subtle or pretty strong?10 Answers
  • Is the flavor strong? how does it compare to the other me...4 Answers
  • What store are these sold at?17 Answers
Kingsford Smokehouse Style Briquets Mesquite
  • "Heck, here in New England some folks grill all year round during rain, snow, or shine!" in 1 review
  • "I love when my boyfriend uses this!" in 1 review
Amy H.
Corning, OH
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
This is a great product if you prefer the mesquite flavor on your grilled food. They light pretty easily with a little help from starting fluid, and they tend to burn pretty evenly for grilling. Just make sure you spread them out for even cooking!
Delores H.
New Philadelphia
This is a great product right here we use it throughout the summer barbecuing and even once in awhile through the winner for barbecue on the porch it's a great product my whole family loves it I would recommend it
Jasmina I.
Ankeny , IA
Kingsford smokehluse style briquette mesquite flavor is remarkable! It gives a very delicious flavor to all foods on the grill and gives it that extra kick I always look for when grilling or smoking my meat.
Stephanie M.
Riverview, FL
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Best thing for your grill! Give it a try, you won't go back to anything else. It gives food the greatest flavor. & the smell is to die for. Try it out this summer. Its a must have for all your summer parties. You will love every single thing about it, I guarantee it.
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 1
Kingsford Smokehouse Style Briquets Mesquite Kingsford products. Charcoal and more. Browse our complete line of briquets, smoke woods and grilling supplies.
Rebecca B.
Gibson, NC
Great Outdoors Expert Level 2
I only use Kingsford charcoal so when I saw this bag I thought "why not!?" I was going bake a Boston but instead I slow cooked it on the grill it tasted just like my Papa's smokehouse meat! I definitely recommend this product
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
My dad is the griller at my house and this charcoal is all he will ever use!! It lights up quickly and evenly, and maintains an even temperature all throughout the cooking process. Plus these smokehouse briquettes add an extra smokey flavor to everything we grill! Kingsford is the best, we've had these white and blue bags of charcoal at our house since before I was born!
Melissa M.
Barbourville, KY
I love using a grill to make awesome dishes like steak, kebob, etc. The type of charcoal you use can greatly influence the flavor your meals will have. The best type f charcoal that I have used has been the kingsford mesquite. It gives it a nice smokey and flavorful taste and is easily lite with lighter fluid.
Lasharay O.
Great Outdoors Expert Level 3
Love this charcoal, the mesquite gives the BBQ a nice smokey flavor. I have found that 7s8ng this charcoal along with the actual wood give a more intense flavor to the meat. I like how the coal light easily and burn for quite a while without dieing out.
Kimberly S.
Winston, OR
My husbands go to briquettes when he wants a real smoky flavor on his steaks and pork chops. Easy to use as well as easy to light. The price is actually comparable to most generic brand so I would recommend it highly anybody want to great tasting barbecue for a change
Amanda E.
699 County Road 162 Gainesville, TX
What store are these sold at?
Can these be used alone ?
Brittany W.
Killeen, TX
Does it give the meat a good flavor?
Berta M.
Uniontown , OH
Does anyone else mix regular with Mesquite flavors?
alexandria v.
I have no idea how to really work with influenster since I'm new to this i guess I'm to earn points or something lol I'm just going with the flow cause I'm still new to this