Kingsford ® Professional Briquets

Kingsford® Professional Briquets are made in the USA* with 100% natural ingredients and premium wood char to ensure professional-quality results. They provide a hotter burn†that’s perfect for searing flavor into any of your favorite meats. They also feature Kingsford’s lowest ash formula, making them great for ceramic grills and smokers. They’re ready to grill on in about 10 minutes, and deliver high heat and a consistent burn time every time. Available in variety of sizes, from 8-lb. to 2x18-lb. bags. * With North American ingredients †Compared to nationally available conventional charcoal

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kingsford ® Professional Briquets!
Iriz V.
Stafford, VA
Kingsford ® Professional Briquets uploaded by Iriz V.
Who is ready for the grill? I live using these brand when we have cook outs! It leaves a nice smoky taste to the food and is affordable! Now I want to grill .
Lori Y.
Agoura Hills, CA
My husband uses these to make his souvlaki. They burn well and he seems happy with them.
Christina K.
Austin, TX
This is awesome charcoal that is long burning and stays hot. This is easier to start the fire burning than the original Kingford. If you purchase at Costco it is good deal in double packs.
Frida M.
Tulsa, OK
i don’t know much about these but my dad uses them a lot when he cooks meat and barbecue
Marty W.
Vista, CA
I love a good old fashioned bbq using charcoal, it give any you are cooking a better flavor.
Carrie C.
CedarCity
Great classic for our bbq. Easy start and good to add chips and other flavors to. Easy to find at most stores even in the dead of winter
Vanessa R.
Los Angeles, CA
Kingsford ® Professional Briquets uploaded by Vanessa R.
Kingsford ® Professional Briquets uploaded by Vanessa R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Nothing like an old skool bbq. This charcoal was pretty smoky but our filet mignon burgers tasted so good. The smell was also delightful, could really smell the wood added to these briquettes. Highly recommend and it’s also recommend for those who have ceramic bbq cookers
Gloria C.
Toledo, OH
This is by far the best charcoal I’ve ever used. It’s perfect for large gatherings burns for a long time
Amanda S.
Lynchburg, VA
Favorite briquets for our smoker! They beat up quickly and last for a long time! They can be pricy
Jay L.
Reno
Honestly, theirs nothing like watching my Boyfriend cook up a community barbeque with these bad boys. They burn. For a really long time and get the job done done right. They stay nice and hot and are juice resistant while cooking those specialty meals for us and the neighborhood.

Looking for your answer?