Kingsford® Original Charcoal

Since 1920, Kingsford® Original Charcoal has been the gold standard of grilling. Made in the USA* with 100% natural ingredients, including North American wood, Kingsford® Original gives BBQ lovers the smoky wood-fired flavor they crave. Our Original briquets are great for any grilling occasion. Whether you’re smoking a brisket, grilling up vegetables or firing up the grill at your next tailgate, Kingsford® Original delivers the best in authentic BBQ flavor. In fact, Kingsford® lights faster†and burns longer‡ than competitive brands, giving you the ultimate grilling experience — every time. Available in a variety of sizes, from 4-lb. to 2x20-lb. bags. * With North American ingredients †Compared to nationally available conventional charcoal in the U.S.A. ‡ Compared to the leading store brand charcoal in the U.S.A.

Is they burn long time?
How long does this charcoal last?
Is there another brand you guys recommend that is more afford ?
Start your review of Kingsford® Original Charcoal!
Jamie J.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
Kingsford® Original Charcoal uploaded by Jamie J.
Love this time of year when we pull out the charcoal grill. Makes for the best hamburgers, hotdogs, ribs, you name it. Love the smell of it. We always have a stockpile of charcoal. Love when it goes on sale and that’s always the time to stock up. We go through so much during the season.
Jenn L.
Kingsford is the only charcoal brand I use when I grill. It lights well, stays light, maintains even heat, and my food always comes out tasting great. It's decently priced as well. I always have a bag on hand and would recommend you getting one as well!
Mandy C.
Kingsford® Original Charcoal uploaded by Mandy C.
Lights easier and burns better than the more expensive stuff. Every time I try something different, I wonder why I did. Great product with a affordable price. Will continue to buy more in the future.
Laura L.
Levittown, NY
Kingsford® Original Charcoal uploaded by Laura L.
I live on Long Island which is the best part of New York. We barbecue year round at my house with the legendary “Weber Grill”. None of our friends or family own a Charcoal grill. Everyone raves about the amazing taste of everything we cook on the grill. I would never use anything but Kingsford Charcoal and Kingsford Matchlight Charcoal on my grill. I always mix them together and thus there is no need for lighter fluid. The results of phenomenal. I went out to the garage (with all this snow) 🥶 to take this picture. Sorry, I couldn’t find the Kingsford Matchlight 😳
Orletta R.
Pinson, AL
Kingsford® Original Charcoal uploaded by Orletta R.
Purchased at: Sam's Club
We love I’ve Kingford... We grill all year long we always purchase 2bags stock from Sam’s or Lowe’s to make sure we are always ready.. Burns great and with hickory chips added.... You have a winner ♥️ I recommend
Karen H.
Stillwater, OK
Kingsford® Original Charcoal. When we BBQ we always get this charcoal. They light up fairly easily and stay lite for quite some time. I like the taste of the food when its done as well. Very affordable.
Sara M.
Works great and always have one stored in case of an emergency. We also use it in the park on picnic trips and the food always turns out good.
Wendy R.
Pelham, AL
Back in the day, before I had my gas grill, this was my go to charcoal. It is easy to light and helps whatever you are grilling to cook evenly throughout. It is relatively economical. I really like this product and would recommend it if you do not have a gas grill.
katie J.
Madison, WI
1,116 reviews
I love KingsFord Charcoal! KingsFord Charcoal works great and is easy to use. We have a grill we use every summer to cook on. We use KingsFord Charcoal in are grill. KingsFord Charcoal is a good quality product at an affordable price. I will continue to buy KingsFord Charcoal in the future.
LEQUETA P.
My family loves to grill out Kingsford Charcoal never let us down it is always easy to light. Stays lit for a long time we love hamburgers ,hot dogs, Polish sausages and steaks. I recommend Kingsford Charcoal for all your outdoor cooking
Ask a question to the Influenster community...