BY KINGSFORD #4 in Grills

Kingsford odorless charcoal lighter fluid. 32 oz. see more...

PiecesOf C.
I actually don’t use this for charcoal. Since I live in the South, we only have certain months where residents can burn leaves and branches. When that time comes, my burn pile is rather large. I can get a fire started but I can’t get it to last or spread. The lighter fluid helps. Don’t judge me! I was not a girl scout.
Jenn G.
Atascadero, CA
We always have a bottle of this brand of lighter fluid on hand always! Great value, always reasonably priced! Works well. Definitely recommend this brand versus any other on the shelf available! Do buy
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
We used this on campfires, it works very well to keep a fire going. It can be expensive. I would recommend this. We have used this when cooking on our charcoal grill. It keeps things going hence the purpose. I would recommend this for camping or picnicking.
Abby H.
Augusta
My husbands favorite charcoal lighter fluid. Works great and doesn’t have too harsh of a chemical smell. Great for grilling meats. Staple for summer cookouts. Very affordable. Good quality charcoal lighter fluid.
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
Thus lighter fluid does the job. It helps get a fast flame going and keeps it so the coals get nice and hot. The squirt bottle makes it easy to get the lighter fluid where you want it. Kingsford Grilling Supplies 71175 Charcoal Lighter
Tayler M.
Tewksbury, MA
Love this stuff use it everytime myself or family members throw a bbq. It lights up super quickly and also helps it keep burning by just adding a little more while your cooking.
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
This light or light works well for starting fires when you’re barbecuing I’ve even used it for starting camp fires which I don’t necessarily recommend but it works
Ashlee W.
This charcoal lighter works great at getting things going and keeping things going. It's quite cheap and it's a go to for our family. I think it's a good option and I'd definitely recommend this product.
Krista P.
Dickson, TN
The only time I would willing use this product was if I were in an emergency situation. Like if I got lost in the woods and all I had was this lighter fluid and a lighter, I'd use it to keep warm. Not on my food, though. It may burn odorless, but before it's lit, it does have an odor, and leaves food with a bitter, slight chemical aftertaste. We love Kingsford coal, but prefer to light it with wood instead of fluid.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
This is a must have in my home. I have grew up using this brand of lighter fluid. I will continue to buy it because it is reliable and has not yet let me down. It is fast at lighting the coals, and it is easy to use. It is available just about everywhere, and is a good price too. I totally recommend this for the grill.
Hannah N.
bloomfield , MO
How good does this work? Does it make starting a fire easier? Is it really oderless?
Zaibunnisa S.
Is this worth getting it?
Samantha A.
Burton, MI
what lighter fluid is comparable to this?
Deazhane C.
Portland
How quick does a fire start with this product ?