Kingsford ® Charcoal with Mesquite

Enhance your favorite grilled foods with the bold smoky flavor of real mesquite wood. Kingsford® Charcoal with Mesquite is made with 100% natural ingredients and North American wood, and transforms beef and vegetables with authentic wood smoke taste. And like Kingsford® Original Charcoal, it lights fast and burns longer than competitive brands.* Available in a variety of sizes, from 4-lb. to 16-lb. bags. * Compared to the leading store brand charcoal in the U.S.A.

Where are these sold?
Start your review of Kingsford ® Charcoal with Mesquite!
Susana P.
Alamo, TX
Me gusta esta carbón el sabor ahumado de la carne sabor mesquite es delicioso y es fácil de encender
Amy P.
Brookshire, TX
Sorry, In my house this all we buy so there really is no comparison! We use this on our Weber or to cook a mean brisket on our smoker! The meat turns out delicious and flavorful every single time!
Tabitha G.
Clarksville, IN
Actually turned out better than I expected honestly 😅😅. Left our BBQ not only smelling delicious but OMG 😍 soooo flavorfully YUMMY. I've not use anything else since 🤣😂🤣😂 Very affordable throughout the year. Definitely recommend for this summers cookouts!!!!
Suilen M.
Jacksonville, FL
Great for camping. Can take a bit to light up and get going I will say. However, it does flavor food wonderfully. It is long lasting so it can also be kept as a bonfire after the food is ready. Its worth a try.
Becky F.
Morehead, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
My husband always gets this charcoal for our cookouts, we love the flavor this puts in our food, its affordable and burns slower than other brands, so that's good, I recommend this to friends Kingsford ® Charcoal with Mesquite
Yiliam S.
N Charleston, SC
My dad recommended this charcoal and I agree, it’s great. The meat gets a delicious Smokey flavor
Sarah R.
Proctorville, OH
My family loves the mesquite taste and this charcoal does the trick it lights very easily and comes in a mess free easy to open paper bag it’s affordable and I highly recommend I will be repurchasing
Allison W.
Due to an unfortunate situation, our grill exploded so we are using an old-style camping grill for now. We use these charcoal briquettes now. These light fairly easy and burn slow and low with a subtle, yet definitely noticeable mesquite flavor. Definitely kicks up the taste of the meats we have been grilling!
Kelsey L.
Broken Arrow, OK
These Kingsford briquettes are super reliable and they heat up quickly! You only need to add lighter fluid once and they leave food tasting great with the yummy smokey flavor! We love using these in our bbq!
Felisha L.
Ogden, UT
This was one of my family's favorite grilling products was we grow all summer but lately the past year we've been buying it he's burned out so quick for normal barbecue a bag and a half would do a full full-back family Barbecue that lately it's been taking up to 4 back cuz I'm burning out so quick so I had to find a new favorite so we have not been buying this anymore I don't know it the bags are old or not but I don't want to keep going through this and it seems to be every time the store and they're saying that it's new so I'm not a fan of this product anymore I'd say try at your own risk to see that's pretty much all I can say maybe it's just me and it's bad luck not sure
Ask a question to the Influenster community...