Kingsford ® Charcoal with Applewood

Looking to step up your BBQ’s flavor? Kingsford® Charcoal with Applewood adds a sweet and fruity wood flavor to all of your favorite foods. Made with 100% natural ingredients and North American wood, Kingsford® Charcoal with Applewood is perfect for elevating the natural flavors of poultry and pork. And, it lights fast, is ready to cook on in about 15 minutes and burns long. Available in a variety of sizes, from 4-lb. to 16-lb. bags.

Start your review of Kingsford ® Charcoal with Applewood!
Charlie D.
Brooklyn, NY
Kings Ford is the King when it comes to BBQ charcoal for me, have used them for ever. Tried this last summer and the applewood really does give an interesting flavor to the grilled meat! Just wish the coals would burn longer..
Tara W.
Sacramento, CA
All my life growing up my grandpa faithfully used kingsford, I dont know if it nostalgic or the taste brings back memories but to me it's what perfect BBQ tastes like. I usually find it reasonably priced or at exceptional deals, so I stock up. I'd definitely recommend Kingsford to any new BBQ'er for that perfect flavor. I honestly dont think it can be beat.
Jomeka B.
Decatur, GA
We’ve always been a Kingsford family and these new charcoals are great, wood chips and charcoal in one! Flavor is elevated on the grill.
Ann P.
Saint Louis, MO
Awesome for steaks on the grill! Have also tried with chicken and it makes an added flavor with Italian chicken.
Alaiah A.
Decatur, GA
Doesn’t lie on the brand definitely adds and applewood smoke taste and flavor to the meats and fish I cook on the grill. I love it. I bought it but mistake and was soooo glad I did. I made this my go to charcoal for grilling.
Teresa O.
One of my favorite flavors and my husband buys it on an occasion. He says he likes to use it, the value is there.
Sandra G.
Green Bay, WI
5,517 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I got this once by accident and now we always want it. You can smell the apple in it. #greatoutdoors love apples
Mandy B.
Waycross, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
Leaves an incredible taste and the food in the smell definitely will buy over and over again
Star G.
Chipley, FL
You really can't go wrong with kingsford when it comes to grilling. The apple wood charcoal gives anything you grill cover it an amazing flavor.
Patrice C.
Rock Hill, SC
These are some of my favorite charcoal. It’s comes with the applewood. Perfect recipe for amazingly flavored grilled foods.