Kingsford Charcoal Matchlight

With sure fire grooves and just the right amount of lighter fluid added, match light makes for easy lighting. Just light the briquets in one easy step and you ll be ready to cook in about 10 minutes.

Does this make your food taste different or burnt in some way?
How much will I need to cook a brisket?
What is this product for?
Start your review of Kingsford Charcoal Matchlight!
Mindy R.
Bonne Terre, MO
Decorator Expert Level 3
Kingsford Charcoal Matchlight uploaded by Mindy R.
Kingsford Charcoal Matchlight uploaded by Mindy R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Our #GoTo Charcoal for grilling. It is easy to lite and burns slow for well over an hour. That's using half a bag at a time. We absolutely love grilling as much as we can. This charcoal is not expensive, however it is a bit more than the regular charcoals. For the job it does, it Is definitely worth the difference. Check it out this summer and see what you think. We've used this brand since it came out. Kingsford ® Match Light ® Charcoal
Candice R.
Hickory, NC
Decorator Expert Level 2
Kingsford Charcoal Matchlight uploaded by Candice R.
Kingsford Charcoal Matchlight uploaded by Candice R.
Grilling time is here in North Carolina and my family uses Kingsford Charcoal Matchlight to make our burgers dogs or bbq taste their best!! I’m a charcoal grill girl and my husband is always the one I put in charge (I am accident prone lol) Kingsford Charcoal Matchlight will help your grilling days go smooth and delicious!!
Jen M.
Meadow Vista, CA
These are the go-to for our bbq every time! They stay hot just the right amount of time and leave a fantastic flavor on all bbq foods.
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
Decorator Expert Level 1
Kingsford Charcoal Matchlight uploaded by Fran E.
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love no lighter fluid needed....... light and get ready for the coals to get hot and begin cooking food. This stuff is the best!!!!!!
Ashley B.
Piney Flats, TN
I always use Kingsford charcoal.Its the only brand I will buy.Lights up every time and my food tastes great! I'm a customer for life.
Claudia N.
I ONLY USE KINGSFOR CHARCOAL MATCHLIGHT. I DONT HAVE TO WAIT LONG FOR THEM TO READY. I DONT HAVE TO MESS WITH THE FLUID LIGHTER WHICH SOMETIMES I FORGET ABOUT. I JUST MATCH A LIGHT AND ADD IT TO THE CHARCOAL. THE MEAT COMES OUT WITH A NATURAL SOMKEY FLAVOR.
Jenn F.
CLANTON, AL
Decorator Expert Level 1
I like this brand since it's so easy to find. This particular one all you do is basically set a match to it, leave it alone for a few minutes then cook. Very simple vs having to use to use lighter fuel. I like lighter fuel but at the same time I do like this for the convenience at times. Price is fine for this product.
Denise D.
I like the fact that it lives up to its advertisements, it is very easy to light and all you need is a match. My food has never tasted like lighter fluid or chemicals. It isn't too much more expensive than the other brands, plus you don't have to buy lighter fluid. It's the only brand that I use.
Tamie D.
Medford, OR
Decorator Expert Level 3
The best and easiest briquettes in the world. I've never had any issues with this brand not lighting and cooking my steaks to perfection
Melissa E.
San Tan Vly, AZ
The Kingsford Charcoal Matchlight are so easy to use. We have a small grill and this fits perfect tin side. Best thing is thAt we only need to light one end and it gets the whole bag going.