Kingsford Charcoal Briquette

Now better than ever, kingsford charcoal features sure fire grooves. These deep, wide and long grooves mean the briquets light easier and heat faster while burning just as long as before. As always, each briquet is made with natural ingredients and real wood, resulting in the authentic smoky flavor that kingsford has long been known for.

Is this good got everyday use?
Where can we get this?
Are these easy to use?
Start your review of Kingsford Charcoal Briquette!
How would you rate this product?
We were unsure which one to buy, glad we picked a good one. Heats up fast, cooks the food nice. No unwanted odors or taste. And love the price of course!
Barnesville, OH
Great charcoal and also gives the meat a good smokey flavor that you just can't get with a gas grill, I go threw so many bags of this during the summer
Kingsford charcoal is a staple in my home in the summer. It is our go to for the charcoal grill. Makes our meats and veggies taste smoky and wonderful.
Bronx, NY
Great for when you one to grilled , they burn fast and they have all sort of size bags. You can get it at most department stores and groceries stores
Tracy, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
This brand has been our favorite in my family since a young child. Now that I have my own family this is the only charcoal we buy. It’s the best!
Jacksonville, AR
Great product!! It is easy to light and doesn't make your meat taste like charcoal. You can also burn the bag and it isn't bad. Very inexpensive.
I prefer Kingsford Charcoal, it's easier to light, burns evenly, and the grill reaches the right temps, and the food taste like it's suppose to.
Grilling with charcoal this summer? Make sure to have a bag of this in your backyard ready to go. Easy to light coals will grill meat perfectly!
Charcoal for BBQ it And #backyardback.I have always loved the taste a charcoal grill offers.would definitely recommend to everyone #Backyardbash
The only charcoal brand that I know , my entire family has been using it for years , works perfectly , I don't think I'll use any other brand !!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...