King's Kimchi Korean Marinated Cabbage Mild uploaded by Kaylah H.King's Kimchi Korean Marinated Cabbage Mild uploaded by Sherrica J.

BY KINGS

King's Kimchi Mild Korean Marinated Cabbage.
America's #1 selling Kimchi.
Low carb.
No cholesterol.
No MSG.
No preservatives. see more...

Samantha E.
Saint Germain en Laye
I love so much korean food and alll korean products, i love the kimchi, i'm fan, somebody don't like the kimchi's smell but I love this smell
Jenée T.
birmingham
Review for: Korean Marinated Cabbage 15 oz; 427 g more...
I love this! Tastes beautiful my favourite and it is absolutely amazing. Full of nutrients but smells terrible 🐟
sarah b.
The kimchi is the Korean morsel and contains healthy pickled vegetables, I really want to try it🍴🍴🍴🍴
Karen S.
Fenwick, ON
This is very good kimchi. I'm using it tonight (I'm making myself bibimbap for dinner).
RM F.
Brookhaven, GA
Is this as good as home made?
Eva M.
Riverbank, CA
Is this Kimchi Vegan?
Yanira F.
Glendale , CA
Are there other better brands of kimchi? Any recommendations?
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it super strong. the brands of kimchi i have tried haven't been as strong as the fermented foods I'm used to
Carrie E.
Wellsboro, PA
What exactly do you do with this? I have friends that love it and add it to Ramen....do you cook with it? Do you eat is alone? Is it a healthy alternative or just a tasty treat? I am absolutely intrigued by this and thinking about trying it!

Walmart