King's Kimchi Korean Marinated Cabbage Mild uploaded by Kaylah H.King's Kimchi Korean Marinated Cabbage Mild uploaded by Sherrica J.

BY KINGS

King's Kimchi Mild Korean Marinated Cabbage.
America's #1 selling Kimchi.
Low carb.
No cholesterol.
No MSG.
No preservatives. see more...

Silje B.
If you haven't tried kimchi before, this one is a good starter kimchi. Because kimchi is spicy, this one is very mild compared to Korean kimchi brands you find in Asian markets.Also those have salted shrimp or fresh oysters are added to the kimchi, and those can be strange flavor if you're not used to it. In this one you get the taste of the napa cabbage. and the pleasant hint of the chilli, and the fermentation smell isn't as potent as many Korean brand kimchis. A
Jillian S.
Ammon, ID
My boyfriend loves this stuff but sadly I can't handle the smell so he only eats it after I go to bed or when I won't be home for a while so the smell dissipates. He can seriously eat an entire jar in one setting - he enjoys mild but sometimes gets the spicy kind for the additional kick! The best kimchi he has found.
Mey S.
Elk Grove, CA
I love kimchi! But it needs to be authentic kimchi. This brand is more for someone who has never had it before and would like to try it or if a veteran kimchi connoisseur is desperate for some kimchi and is too lazy to make their own. It's always best to visit the Korean market to find really good kimchi.
Erika B.
Lewisville, TX
This is a great widely distributed Kim Chee product. You can find it at Walmart and some grocery stores. This is probably one of the more Americanized versions because it doesn't include fish sauce of any kind. The spicy has a great flavor but isn't overwhelmingly spicy.
Madeline G.
Austin, TX
Guys, I come from a long line of Kimchi loving crazies but this stuff is delicious. It does take a bit of courage to take on pickled cabbage for the first time but if you like tart and a bit spicy and an all together unique flavor, go get it. There is a reason it exists and it is to be put in your mouth to chew and enjoy and fill you with asian inspired goodness
Stylist R.
This cabbage is beyond delicous. You can refrigerate whatever you dont eat. It is not to spicy and it is just right. You can eat it alone or over white rice. I love it and ourchase each time I go to WalMart.
Celina M.
My go to store bought Kimchi. Always fresh and crunchy. This is also a really good starter kimchi if you've never had or made kimchi before. They're small bite size pieces so perfect to just have as is.
Karrina P.
Chandler, OK
Review for: Korean Marinated Cabbage 15 oz; 427 g more...
I was pretty excited when I saw this because I love kimchi but this is honestly the worst I have ever tasted. Find a local Korean store or restaurant if you would like to know what kimchi is supposed to taste like.
Kayla O.
Minnesota City, MN
Yumm! best starter brand for people who aren't too sure if they'll like kimchi.. I personally always have a jar of the spicy one in my fridge at all times. hope this helped anyone considering trying this product:)
Angel M.
I love kimchi! There's so much flavor and it's low in calories!! Also kimchi is a probiotics that is good for your digestive system as well!! Super yummy and I can just eat a whole Jar!
RM F.
Brookhaven, GA
Is this as good as home made?
Eva M.
Riverbank, CA
Is this Kimchi Vegan?
Yanira F.
Glendale , CA
Are there other better brands of kimchi? Any recommendations?
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it super strong. the brands of kimchi i have tried haven't been as strong as the fermented foods I'm used to
Carrie E.
Wellsboro, PA
What exactly do you do with this? I have friends that love it and add it to Ramen....do you cook with it? Do you eat is alone? Is it a healthy alternative or just a tasty treat? I am absolutely intrigued by this and thinking about trying it!

Walmart