King's Kimchi Korean Marinated Cabbage Mild uploaded by Kaylah H.King's Kimchi Korean Marinated Cabbage Mild uploaded by Sherrica J.

BY KINGS

King's Kimchi Mild Korean Marinated Cabbage.
America's #1 selling Kimchi.
Low carb.
No cholesterol.
No MSG.
No preservatives. see more...

Dede D.
The Colony, TX
Review for: Korean Marinated Cabbage 15 oz; 427 g more...
Found this at Wal-Mart and was so excited! I hadn't been able to find Kim-chi ( though now I have access to other resources) since I had taken a trip to Korea to visit family and fell in love with this side dish. This particular brand is cheap but still very very good. I would still buy if I couldn't get ahold of the other brand I but at a store closer to me now. It is great with any broth soup and dumplings.
Chelsea D.
Review for: Korean Marinated Cabbage 15 oz; 427 g more...
I love kimchi but this brand was ok. I find I don't really care for the brands that have sugar in them. I guess that's what alters the taste. If your not picky on weather it has sugar you might like this brand. It wasn't sweet it just taste different from the other ones I buy. The price was good.
Sol V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love it. I was watching a video on YouTube and seen the lady was eating kimchi. She started to make it and I had to try it. I got the next day and I am hooked.
Angelia M.
Albertville , AL
Review for: Korean Marinated Cabbage 15 oz; 427 g more...
Yummy and so good for you!!!incorporate this spicy fermented concoction into your daily/weekly meal planning. It replaces the good bacteria and probiotics. Way better than probiotic replacements.
Mary H.
It is readily available at Walmart so if you want a quick fix, there you have it. It is a little more vinegar and less seasoning than I would like. I know it says mild but more garlic and ginger would be nice.
     It's very bubbly so be careful when you open it. It will spill a lot of liquid if you're too fast.
kenyatta h.
Savannah, GA
The flavor of this kimchi is tasty, and I can always find it at publix. The only issue I have is when a recipe calls for kimchi juice there isn't much in the jar. So I buy other brands for those recipes. But the kimchi itself is delicious.
Beirzhette M.
Tampa, FL
This stuff is pretty good. I have never tried kimchi before but after watching this particular YouTube video I was curious to try it. I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed it. It's now a staple in my life.
Jaclyn A.
I am going to say this, I am not a fan of this kimchi brand. I was excited to finally see access to Kimchi in my rural grocer, but this just doesn't do it for me. My first experience with Kimchi started at a Korean BBQ my uni friend threw in London. Of course, the homemade stuff is always the best! I found a great restaurant at home with great kimchi too! Ok, enough of my backstory, the point is, this kimchi has too much "juice" and not enough flavor. The texture and flavor was definitely off for me, compared to other brands and the homemade kimchi I am accustomed to. I was disappointed.
Jennifer E.
I tried it but unfortunately I didn't like it. I love Korean food but I don't know what they put in this stuff, I tried cooking it, eating it raw etc and nothing.
Lily T.
Dallas, TX
Normally, I like going for the authentic kimchi you find at the Korean supermarket made by the elder Korean ladies that work there, but with not having enough time to go to one, I decided to pick this one up at Walmart. It's a great starter kimchi for those who haven't tried it and would like to get into it. It's not as spicy as the normal homemade kind, and it's also not as strong scented, but it's overall quite yummy!
RM F.
Brookhaven, GA
Is this as good as home made?
Eva M.
Riverbank, CA
Is this Kimchi Vegan?
Yanira F.
Glendale , CA
Are there other better brands of kimchi? Any recommendations?
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it super strong. the brands of kimchi i have tried haven't been as strong as the fermented foods I'm used to
Carrie E.
Wellsboro, PA
What exactly do you do with this? I have friends that love it and add it to Ramen....do you cook with it? Do you eat is alone? Is it a healthy alternative or just a tasty treat? I am absolutely intrigued by this and thinking about trying it!

Walmart