King's Kimchi Korean Marinated Cabbage Mild uploaded by Sherrica J.
2 colors available

BY KINGS

King's Kimchi Mild Korean Marinated Cabbage.
America's #1 selling Kimchi.
Low carb.
No cholesterol.
No MSG.
No preservatives. see more...

Jaclyn A.
Jaclyn A.
I am going to say this, I am not a fan of this kimchi brand. I was excited to finally see access to Kimchi in my rural grocer, but this just doesn't do it for me. My first experience with Kimchi started at a Korean BBQ my uni friend threw in London. Of course, the homemade stuff is always the best! I found a great restaurant at home with great kimchi too! Ok, enough of my backstory, the point is, this kimchi has too much "juice" and not enough flavor. The texture and flavor was definitely off for me, compared to other brands and the homemade kimchi I am accustomed to. I was disappointed.
Lily T.
Lily T.
Dallas, TX
Normally, I like going for the authentic kimchi you find at the Korean supermarket made by the elder Korean ladies that work there, but with not having enough time to go to one, I decided to pick this one up at Walmart. It's a great starter kimchi for those who haven't tried it and would like to get into it. It's not as spicy as the normal homemade kind, and it's also not as strong scented, but it's overall quite yummy!
Jillian S.
Jillian S.
Kimberly, ID
My boyfriend loves this stuff but sadly I can't handle the smell so he only eats it after I go to bed or when I won't be home for a while so the smell dissipates. He can seriously eat an entire jar in one setting - he enjoys mild but sometimes gets the spicy kind for the additional kick! The best kimchi he has found.
Mey S.
Mey S.
Elk Grove , CA
Foodie Expert
I love kimchi! But it needs to be authentic kimchi. This brand is more for someone who has never had it before and would like to try it or if a veteran kimchi connoisseur is desperate for some kimchi and is too lazy to make their own. It's always best to visit the Korean market to find really good kimchi.
Kayla O.
Kayla O.
Minnesota City, MN
Yumm! best starter brand for people who aren't too sure if they'll like kimchi.. I personally always have a jar of the spicy one in my fridge at all times. hope this helped anyone considering trying this product:)
Stylist R.
Stylist R.
This cabbage is beyond delicous. You can refrigerate whatever you dont eat. It is not to spicy and it is just right. You can eat it alone or over white rice. I love it and ourchase each time I go to WalMart.
Celina M.
Celina M.
Foodie Expert
My go to store bought Kimchi. Always fresh and crunchy. This is also a really good starter kimchi if you've never had or made kimchi before. They're small bite size pieces so perfect to just have as is.
Kristina M.
Kristina M.
Montevallo, AL
Foodie Expert
I buy these alot! Spicy is the best kind! I put this over rice its so damn good i love korean food. Publixs has this.
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
I tried it but unfortunately I didn't like it. I love Korean food but I don't know what they put in this stuff, I tried cooking it, eating it raw etc and nothing.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Best kimchi I've tried, so far. It has a good spicy flavor. I like to eat it with scrambled eggs. Great way to get some probiotics. ;)
RM F.
RM F.
Is this as good as home made?
Eva M.
Eva M.
riverbank, CA
Is this Kimchi Vegan?
Carrie E.
Carrie E.
Wellsboro, PA
Foodie Expert
What exactly do you do with this? I have friends that love it and add it to Ramen....do you cook with it? Do you eat is alone? Is it a healthy alternative or just a tasty treat? I am absolutely intrigued by this and thinking about trying it!
Yanira F.
Yanira F.
Glendale, CA
Are there other better brands of kimchi? Any recommendations?
dunia a.
dunia a.
Brooklyn, NY
Is it super strong. the brands of kimchi i have tried haven't been as strong as the fermented foods I'm used to