King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 24ct /24oz

Our story. Back in the 1950's in hilo, hawaii, a young man named robert taira had a passion for baking. Working with the finest Ingredients, he refined his recipe until he created a bread that was soft, sweet and irresistible. Today, three generations of the taira family continue the legacy and the aloha spirit, staying true to the original recipe. Our rolls are wonderful warm from the oven or straight from the bag. Make them into sliders or bite-sized sandwiches. A pack of 24 delicious King's Hawaiian rolls means plenty to go around. Mahalo, from our ohana (family) to yours, the taira family.

Are these great with coffee?
Can you do a sanch with this bread ?
Is this product vegan?
Start your review of King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 24ct /24oz!
Alyssa C.
Pittsburgh, PA
King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 24ct /24oz uploaded by Alyssa C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I’m slightly obsessed with kings Hawaiian rolls. They’re so easy to make a boatload of sandwiches for lunch or for a party. They’re delicious too! A subtly sweet bread that is perfect with savory meats or dips. These are always so fresh when I buy them. They are a bit expensive.
Katie G.
Benson, IL
These rolls are the best! We use them for All of our family get togethers, especially Thanksgiving our Christmas. They taste great and they aren’t expensive.
Joseph F.
Coldwater, MS
King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 24ct /24oz uploaded by Joseph F.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love these! Everything these guys make is good . Until recently, we usually just ate them straight out of the bag or warmed up. Now, we also make awesome little sliders out of them. There are other brands out there that are comparable, but these taste the best. On the pricey side, so we try to get them on sale. But, its ok to spoil yourself every now and then.
Sherrell B.
Spring, TX
King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 24ct /24oz uploaded by Sherrell B.
Purchased at: H-E-B
All I can say is yummy! The possibilities are endless with these delicious rolls. The rolls are good on their own but.... you can make sliders, egg and cheese sandwiches, pulled pork sandwiches, or my personal favorite I’d like to call chicken littles. #comfortfood
Betsy B.
Brookhaven, PA
King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 24ct /24oz uploaded by Betsy B.
I love love love all things Kings Hawaiian! These sliders were a big hit at our Super Bowl Party!
Andrea M.
Edinburg, TX
The [product:kings-hawaiian-sweet-rolls-24ct-/24oz] are so delicious!! They are so soft they practically melt in your mouth. They have a sweet flavor and can be eaten with anything or alone as a snack. They are addicting. I recommend them to everyone!! ❤️❤️
Rose B.
Richmond, VA
King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 24ct /24oz uploaded by Rose B.
We all know Hawaiian rolls just hit different! These are so good and amazing for making little sliders. A lot of classics are classic for a reason :)
Alejandra I.
Portland, OR
King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 24ct /24oz uploaded by Alejandra I.
Purchased at: Walmart
They are so yummy and soft they work great for sandwiches too and I love that you can get them anywhere and they’re pretty affordable which I love ❤️ 👌🏽
Latterly O.
Oceanside, CA
King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 24ct /24oz uploaded by Latterly O.
Purchased at: Costco
Always delicious to have Hawaiian rolls as an addition to any meal! Trusty comfort food companion
Jayme R.
King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 24ct /24oz uploaded by Jayme R.
I use this with everything! Mash potatoes, little sandwiches to go picnic, camping or even sliders! I love these!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
gia T.