BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #1 in Buns & Rolls

The Original King's Hawaiian® Savory Butter Rolls.

Est 1950.

Hilo-Hi.

12 rolls. see more...

• Does this taste good?20 Answers
  • Who eats these as is without baking!?5 Answers
  • You prefer these rolls for your Thanksgiving or Christmas dinner ...3 Answers
Brooksann S.
Bainbridge, OH
Where to start with these rolls. These are the best rolls you could ever purchase! I use these rolls a lot just by pulling them out of the package and Chow down. But I really like to warm them up, but you can eat them right out of package to! If you haven't tried you need to give them a try.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
Omg these rolls are to die for delicious! Straight out of the bag, no butter no heat no nothing needed and they are delicious. I assume if you added stuff they would be better? I don't know and never try, I just stuff them in my mouth as fast as I can that's how yummy they are! I make little sandwiches out of these and they are outta this world fantastic as well! I very highly recommend any and all kings Hawaiian rolls or bread products!
Mary Katherine P.
State Univ, AR
Who would have known that making a sandwhich out of these would make one fo the best sandwhiches you will ever make at home! These are so soft and sweet. They give the perfect taste of bread with a sweet hint that can cure a sweet tooth while filling you up. I love these
Madison W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I use the hawaiian rolls to make my sliders with and they are the perfect size! I also use these for dinner rolls. They met all my expectations! I purchased them at King Soopers for a decent price and will continue to purchase them!
Leah H.
Decatur
Whenever my husband makes his family bbq recipe, we make sure to use King's Hawaiian Savory Butter Rolls - 12 CT for serving. The sweetness of the rolls compliments the meat perfectly. They’re also great lightly toasted with a little butter!
Maria De Jesus B.
My husband and I ALWAYS purchase King's Hawaiian Savory year round, but more heavily during some holidays and special occasions as well. These savory rolls always grace our table for Easter, our anniversary, Thanksgiving and Christmas! An absolute delight to eat! Warm, buttery, delicious rolls! <3
Shawn B.
Anderson, SC
I’m not sure why these reviews have to be so long because these King’s Hawaiian rolls only need a few words to make a statement. Those words being: THESE ROLLS ARE AMAZING. That’s all you need to get the point across.
Jennifer L.
Roseville, MI
These are very delicious rolls they are slightly sweet fluffy soft and buttery. These rolls are inexpensive and are great for holidays. I usually buy these at my local Kroger and I would recommend to anybody that is looking for soft savory and sweet rolls.
Dinah B.
Windsor
Love these rolls.   I use them for hot and cold sandwiches.  They are great heated and also reheat well.  They make great sandwiches for events.  They assemble quickly and don't dry out easily.  I highly recommend them.
Denise L.
Used Kings Hawaiian Rolls to make this delicious ham and cheddar sliders. My family devoured them. Kings breads are always a welcome addition to our family dinners!
Scarlett T.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Does this taste good?
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
Are these butter rolls worth the price?
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
Has anyone ever put these in the oven?
Amanda A.
Hickory, NC
I have never heated these up before. Are they good warmed up?
Baylea C.
Yukon, OK
Are these rolls as good as everyone says they are? I want to eat some that aren't to bland and some that aren't too overly sweet.