King's Hawaiian Savory Butter Rolls - 12 CT

The Original King's Hawaiian® Savory Butter Rolls.

Est 1950.

Hilo-Hi.

12 rolls.

What recipes do you recommend with these buns besides hamburgere?
Anyone else love these with spaghetti?
Is this bread Gmo free?
Start your review of King's Hawaiian Savory Butter Rolls - 12 CT!
Lakewood, CA
These are sooooooo good. I love to make sandwiches on or even sliders. Tastes amazing, is super affordable and very versatile. You can make so many dishes with them. I even like to eat them with butter by itself or even with Rotisserie Chicken. Somehow they taste even better on Thanksgiving.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the family favorite rolls. Great for sliders or a pizza crust. Such an easy addition to almost any meal. Great price and can be found everywhere. I'll recommend this to all. No trans fats or artificial dyes. [product:king's-hawaiian-savory-butter-rolls---12-ct]
Elba
These are some amazing rolls!! A little pricey but I always end up grabbing a pack when I go to the grocery store. They go great with so many different meal options. We have had them with pastas, meat loaf, Salisbury steaks. The whole family just loves them!
Bryan, TX
1,487 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
The best rolls ever!!!! My family and I always have them. They are perfect for Thanksgiving meals or a turkey sandwich using the turkey from that meal. Just add a little honey mustard dressing it’s amazing sandwich. I highly recommend this product!!
Lincoln, NE
1,197 reviews
My mother in law told me that one pack of these would be plenty for thanksgiving. Knowing that we were feeding 11 people, I bought extra and they were ALL gone. So soft and full of flavor we love them as a side or sliders
Anacortes, WA
King's Hawaiian Savory Butter Rolls - 12 CT uploaded by Amy C.
Purchased at: Costco
Thanksgiving leftover sliders on King’s Hawaiian! Yummmmy! No other roll can come anywhere close to competing with Kings Hawaiian! 👊🏻👊🏻👊🏻 #comfortfood #WeeknightMeal #TurkeyDayFavorites Kerrygold Butter Pure Irish Dietz & Watson, Deli Compliments, Cranberry Horseradish Sauce, 9oz Bottle (Pack of 2)
Orangevale , CA
King's Hawaiian Savory Butter Rolls - 12 CT uploaded by Chris W.
Purchased at: Costco
Great little sweet rolls. Good for breakfast as toast, as a sandwich for lunch, and as a side dinner roll. Very versatile rolls! We buy the value pack at Costco which come with two 16 pack rolls for only $5! What a great deal! Would recommend and repurchase.
1,056 reviews
Purchased at: Safeway
I love this pack because they’re perfect for soccer games or baseball after snacks… They are pretty sweet so if you don’t like your buns to be sweet this is not for you
Fairfield, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
Of all the Hawaiian dinner rolls I’ve found in supermarkets, I’m a faithful Kings Hawaiian bread follower. Also, you can batter this roll with krustiez pancake mix and fry to make a quick malasada if you ever feel homesick.
Farmington Hills, MI
1,115 reviews
Great Hawaiian rolls. Perfect for any and all occasions. Great for making sandwiches, great for spaghetti, chili or just for dipping. Great flavor. Ingredients are sweet. Lol perfect rolls. Love putting them in the oven to get a little crunchy and add garlic butter. Perfect!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Independence , OR
il y a 3 ans
King's Hawaiian Savory Butter Rolls - 12 CT I went to a restaurant where they made burgers on a couple of these as buns. It was amazing! Would you try it?
Bianca D. • il y a 3 ans