BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #1 in Buns & Rolls

The Original King's Hawaiian® Savory Butter Rolls.

Est 1950.

Hilo-Hi.

12 rolls. see more...

Amanda O.
Port Crane, NY
I don’t remember exactly where I found the recipe, but basically you cut the entire thing in half, put cooked steak-ums, sautéed onions and mushrooms, provolone cheese, the other half of the rolls, then garlic butter on top, cook until the rolls are crispy and the cheese is melted. It’s not as good without these rolls!
Joanna N.
Brookhaven, GA
These are super moist and delectable. You can find them virtually anywhere too. They’re good on their own or you can even use them to make mini sliders. For football games I like to bake these in the oven with some ham and cheese. 🤤 so good straight out of the oven.
Joseline c.
Las Vegas, NV
I have loved these rolls since I can remember. When they are fresh they are nice and fluffy and have a great sweet but doughy flavor. They are great to make mini sliders and or are great to have alone. I like to eat them with cold salads like potato or macaroni salads.
Grace S.
Old Saybrook
These rolls are so addictive! I'm pretty sure if I bought these as much as I want to I'd be 70 pounds heavier! When i first looked at these I drooled! They look so tasty but they're so much better than I expected and now I'm always coming back for more
Shakiya E.
Cleveland, OH
I loveeeee this rolls good from breakfast, lunch & dinner they are sweet but its not overly sweet I make my breakfast sandwiches with these lil roll & they are really good sometimes for lunch I make lil sandwiches out of them I most definitely recommend too others
Dezirae N.
Is there a spot for 10 stars?! If we are eating rolls in my house you better not bring any other brand or they will go in the trash. I have been eating these since I was a child and will ALWAYS eat these. So buttery and sweet.....nothing compares!
Jessica A.
Las Vegas
My all time favorite rolls. I love that these can go paired with any type of dinner. Either spaghetti night or meat loaf night. It adds just the right flavor to any meal. I even sneak these into thanksgiving dinner. Price point is good and I recommend to all families looking for a good buttery roll.
rhianna b.
I love bread. Like really love bread especially Hawaiian king rolls, I used to always have them in my lunch for my junior year of high school probably going to have them in my senior year as well. King's Hawaiian Savory Butter Rolls - 12 CT
Taylor A.
Someone really did something here...you can eat these anytime anywhere and they will always be amazing. Eat them fresh or eat them hot, they’re amazing. They’re so sweet and soft, I love them so much!
Dahlia M.
Canton, GA
There are not enough words to even describe how good these rolls are. I use them for everything! My favorite dish to make with them is sliders. I make barbecue pulled pork and then add cheese to the rolls and then put the pulled pork on them and then toast them. It is amazing because you get that sweetness from the room and then that barbacue flavor!
Scarlett T.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
Does this taste good?
Andrea N.
Mcallen, TX
Are these butter rolls worth the price?
Rachel J.
Henrico, VA
Has anyone ever put these in the oven?
Amanda A.
Hickory, NC
I have never heated these up before. Are they good warmed up?
Baylea C.
Yukon, OK
Are these rolls as good as everyone says they are? I want to eat some that aren't to bland and some that aren't too overly sweet.