BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #3 in Buns & Rolls

The Original King's Hawaiian® Original Hawaiian Sweet Sandwich Buns.

Est. 1950.

Hilo - hi.

4 buns. see more...

• Have you tried the spicy Hawaiian rolls? They are really ...1 Answers
  • What is your favorite sandwich?1 Answers
  • A lot of people have been raving about these and I just w...19 Answers
Nicole G.
Saint Cloud, FL
How can you not love Hawaiian bread rolls? They're amazing with just about anything as well as by themselves. They're definitely my guilty pleasure. Enough sweetness that won't overpower anything you pair it with, whether that's a sandwich or other filling. I love how they have the mini bag (this one) and then there's the family one (I believe it's 6). Definitely something that's kept in my pantry.
Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Kings Hawaiian Sandwich buns are a must do! Go to your deli counter and get some cooked ham cut to chipped (super thin) and the get some havarti cheese slices put together on a kings bun and melt in your mouth goodness!
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
These are addictive and I could literally eat them plain! They’re also good just lightly toasted or grilled with plain butter, in addition to using them normally to make sandwiches haha
Katy S.
Winnsboro , SC
King's Hawaiian bread anything is absolutely delicious and every single way possible. I make it a point to not buy any of this bread because Lord knows it will be gone before I even make it home. The only times I have ever eaten this bread has been at the expense when somebody else has gotten it and offered me some. And that is actually how I came to find out and know of this bread.
Nicole L.
These are just the best buns out there for pulled pork sandwiches or ham and cheese sliders. The size is great for snacks or little hands. The taste is so light and slightly sweet, just a perfect combination with anything more savory. We all love them!
Sarah A.
Omg, I absolutely love this brand like so so much, yes it's a little more than normal hamburger buns but it's so worth it! Makes your burgers taste better gives it a extra kick than just having a plain bun. If you ever tried the bread rolls, then you'll 100% understand why I say this. I mean come on! Who doesn't love this type of bread??
Michele P.
Oceanside, CA
If you love their Hawaiian sweet rolls you'll like these! They make the burger taste amazing! They are a little on the pricey side but they are so worth it! The packaging is see through so you can see the yummy goodness.
Kari B.
These buns make the perfect sandwich!! You can't ever go wrong with King's Hawaiian rolls in any form! When I was in school, my mom would use these buns to make the absolute best sandwich! I'm a huge bread fan, so it just put it over the top amazing!
Aaliyah S.
Warren, AR
These are definitely the best buns ever in the whole wide world no other buns compared to these buns with an awesome flavor!! They are very affordable my family loves these buns I buy them everytime my husband grills!!!!!❤❤❤❤
Nikki W.
I love the King's Hawaiian dinner rolls and expected to love the hamburger buns, too. But, they didn't taste the same. They weren't as soft and flavorful as the original rolls. They were good, just not up to expectations.
fahima p.
Toronto, ON
A lot of people have been raving about these and I just want to know? Why is it so good?
Mya V.
Sanger, CA
What sandwiches have you made with these buns? I love them with pulled pork.
Kayla M.
What is your favorite sandwich?
Marjorie S.
Newport News, VA
Have you tried the spicy Hawaiian rolls? They are really good.
Crystal G.
What are your thoughts on this product? (: