BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #13 in Bread

The Original King's Hawaiian® Original Hawaiian Sweet Round Bread.

Est. 1950. see more...

Nathalie N.
miami
Foodie Expert
This is my all-time favorite bread. It has such an amazing taste to it. I 100 percent recommend anyone and everyone to try this bread. If you have never tried it you are missing out. I am pretty sure once you try it you will be hooked up on it just like I am!
Megan R.
Foodie Expert
You know this is delicious when you can only find one left on the shelves. My husband loves it with his precious spinach dip. I won't lie, it is mighty delicious with it. It's a perfect sweetness. So soft
Courtnie W.
Hayden
The best bread I have ever bought in my life! I have been eating these since I was a little girl and I still love it so much. I used to get into trouble because I would eat the whole thing by itself in one sitting. I would eat it before anyone else had a chance to eat all of it.
Morgan L.
Hilliard, OH
Foodie Expert
Kings Hawaiian bread is delicious! I love the fluffiness and the sweetness! My family loves to eat them with buffalo chicken dip. The only down side to this bread is the price. It is very expensive for bread!
Jenalynne S.
I want to give this 20 stars. This bread is so good and I'm not really a bread person. It's addicting and I can't put it down. Definitely worth a buy. Sweet bread is yummy.
Samantha S.
Waco, TX
Foodie Expert
King's Hawaiian sweet rolls are remarkable!! They are indeed the best dinner rolls I've ever had. I like to make ham and Swiss melts with these rolls, Mmm good 😊These are also our holiday rolls, we love them with out turkey, ham and dressing. You can't go wrong with these!
Lauren D.
Cincinnati, OH
Foodie Expert
These things are LIFE! So gooood! You can throw them in the oven with a little butter on top, or just eat them straight out of the bag. They are so sweet and taste amazing with turkey and all the fixin's on Thanksgiving! Absolutely a must have!
Jill E.
Jackson, TN
This is the best bread ever!!! I love love love it!! When I was in high school my friend and I would buy a package and just eat it plain. I try to watch my carb intake but it is impossible around this bread!
Richelle L.
Northome, MN
This by far is one of the best breads ever, It is amazing little bites of heaven, not to common in our area, but we can find it, we get in once in a while as a treat..
Shauna D.
Isle, MN
I LOVE this bread! Especially paired with some spinach dip! Works great for a fast appetizer when you just found out you are having company! Can't go wrong and can't put it down!
Regina J.
Waukegan, IL
Foodie Expert
Would this bread hold up if I used it as a soup bowl? I know the rolls are super soft-just wondering if the loaf/round is firm enough to put soup in without it leaking. Thanks
Christin P.
Huntsville, AL
Foodie Expert
So I heard that these are could be baked but you will don't need to , but are they better baked or just out the bag ? I believe either way they are going to wonderful 😍😍 but just a question for those who tried both