BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CAN...6 Answers
  • Who else eats these year round and not just over holidays?! 6 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?6 Answers
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
Alice R.
Semmes, Al
I kept hearing friends say how much they like this so thought I would try it.
I did not like it at all. I'm not saying it's bad, but it's not for me.
I don't like sweet bread and this is sweet. If I am eating bread I want it like I always have it, with lots of butter. Bread is one of my favorite foods and I don't want it changed into cake. Sorry to all who like it but I won't be recommending this one.
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
I understand that I am in the minority here, but I don't love these rolls. Honestly, I don't even like them. Don't get me wrong, they are cheap and soft and lovely, but I just don't feel like they are the right flavor to match with savory things like BBQ or turkey.
Nemesis R.
Saint Clair, PA
Too sweet for me but I love making ham and cheese sandwiches with them or butter them
TaiLyn B.
Ball Ground, GA
The sweetness pairs perfectly with fried chicken, but doesn't go well with everything. They're pricey for the quality of the roll. The rolls are consistently the same and I am never disappointed.
Shea V.
Big Rapids, MI
They're not my moms homemade biscuits but they are a great substitute! Right out of the oven warm with butter can't really go wrong there.
Brooke C.
Not a fan of these. Way too sweet and soft in texture, in my opinion. But I know a lot of people love them! Just not for me :)
LaDonna H.
These are so good and no one can ever get enough. I think they are out shining the standard crescent roll!!
Mary C.
Worcester, MA
There ok at first then i don't like the after taste but that's me tho every one should give it a try
Kasey S.
Greenwood , SC
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
This bread is okay for someone that that like sweet cake like breads . its a lil sweet for my liking but i gave several people i know that like it
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
These rolls are sweet and they taste great however they can be a bit pricey. I found mine at Wal-Mart and we use them to make chicken sandwich. we really enjoy these. It is what was missing to our chicken sandwhiches!!!!!
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Benton, AR
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?
Skylar S.
La Crosse, WI
Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?

back