Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

THESE ARE THE BEST ROLLLS OUT THERE. OH MY GOSH. THEY TOTALLY MEET MY EXPECTATIONS. ABOUVE AND BEYOND. THE ONLY CON IS THAT ITS BREAD AND ITS A LITTLE UNHEALTHY BUT IT HAS THE BEST FLAVOR OUT THERE
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA

Yes, best sweet rolls ever! They are so nice and soft and savory. You can also make quick dinner sandwiches with these rolls or lunch sandwiches. My kids love them and they always want more.
Ashleigh S.
Ashleigh S.
Fort Eustis, VA

I found these to be about as good as other rolls, they don't go with everything seeing as they're sweeter than others, but overall they're pretty good, a little pricey compared to others as well.
Takarra H.
Takarra H.

So good me and my husband loves these rolls!!! Sweet, fluffy and just absolutely delicious!!! You can find them in your local grocery store. Good price. Once you try them you will want more lol!!
Josie S.
Josie S.

These are sooo good! we always get lunch meat and cheese from the deli at the grocery store and eat it on these rolls. they are a good price and taste great too. i would recommend you try these!
Deanna C.
Deanna C.
Russell, MA

This is our fave must have for our thanksgiving meal!! These rolls taste so fresh and have a lil sweet taste to them. They taste homemade and if I didn't see the package I would think they were.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Chicago, Il

Best rolls for the holiday, EVER! I always get 3 packs when family comes over because they are gone within minutes. Sweet rolls can be eaten either warm or cold. Definitely a must have.
leontini s.
leontini s.
Decatur, GA

These are the best sweet rolls ever!!! Literally you can eat them by themselves as I do. Or perhaps with a good ole meal of Publix Mardi Gras wings and and potato wedges. Yesss.
Courtney W.
Courtney W.

King's Hawaiian sweet rolls are to die for. They are my absolute favorite and I even buy bags just to eat by themselves. I highly recommend these tasty rolls for any occasion.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Riverside , CA

Oh my god !
these rolls are incredibly great tasting !
I could possibly finish the whole bag by myself ! they're that delicious. great snack you can use them to make sliders !
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now