Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
leontini s.
leontini s.
Decatur, GA

These are the best sweet rolls ever!!! Literally you can eat them by themselves as I do. Or perhaps with a good ole meal of Publix Mardi Gras wings and and potato wedges. Yesss.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Riverside , CA

Oh my god !
these rolls are incredibly great tasting !
I could possibly finish the whole bag by myself ! they're that delicious. great snack you can use them to make sliders !
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA

I love that you can eat one of these rolls just plain out of the package. You don't have to add anything else to it because it already tastes so good and it's so soft as well.
Maria G.
Maria G.
Douglas , Az

Those are really delicious, great taste and perfect size if you don't want eat a lot, I usually eat those like a side with beef or little sandwiches too, the price is good.
Tiffany T.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA

These are so good! I usually eat these rolls by themselves as a little snack or treat for myself. I did tried them as buns for pulled pork and they were just as good too.
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Arabi, LA

No meal is complete without these rolls! The whole family loves them also. I love the fact that they have extended into making hotdog buns and sandwich rolls for burgers.
Haley T.
Haley T.
Statesboro, GA

These are the most delicious rolls ive ever eaten!! They make my mouth water!!! I use these all year around!!! So having them for thanksgiving is even more exciting!!!
danielle h.
danielle h.
Russellville, IN

These are one of my favorite dinner rolls of all times. The family loves them and hey its an easy way to get rolls done especially when you feed a whole army of people
Sada H.
Sada H.

These are the absolute best sweet rolls. You can warm them in the oven and add butter. They're very soft and sweet. Perfect to be served with savory or salty flavors.
Kettina H.
Kettina H.
Tampa, FL

My favorite bread! Is so sweet and delicious 😋 the best forever! The best companion for the Thanksgiving dinner! It is very soft and perfect! I really love that bread
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now