BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #10 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Anna B.
Baton Rouge, LA
There honestly needs to be more stars to rate this product! You can ask anybody who knows me personally and they will tell you how obsessed I am with this stuff! I recommend it to everyone! It's super soft,and the taste is out of this world! Every time I go to Walmart I grab a 1.99$ bag of them and eat them while I shop!!
Aileen H.
The best buns ever. I'm from the Philippines so this bread is so tasty. I love it with my coffee. I get it from Bjs wholesale so i get the most out of it for the price. I love it as a snack and especially during Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.
Heather D.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
These are delicious. They are good for a dinner roll or even to make little sandwiches. These were served at my baby shower with grape chicken salad. They are typically about $2.50 a bag at Walmart, no more than $3. They stay fresh for awhile even after the expiration date. The have a sorta sweet taste so the kids love them. They are a favorite at our house.
Hannah P.
Dunn, NC
These rolls are by far the best rolls money can buy and although they may seem like the price is a little too high, when you eat your first one you will know they're worth the money! I honestly don't have any complaints about these rolls, they can be ate directly from the package, warmed in the oven or frozen for later! YUM.
Jessica A.
Louisville , KY
These are the most amazing rolls! I'm kinda the outcast of the family and don't love bread that much but these I could eat my weight in, luckily I only eat them a couple times a year. They are good warmed up or at room temperature, plain, with butter or toppings. You really can't go wrong with these!
Kerrie W.
Cave City, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are a Thanksgiving must! They are soft and fluffy with just a tinge of sweetness that makes it hard to resist the entire bag! I personally enjoy my kings Hawaiian rolls with a spread of Land O Lakes Olive Oil and Sea Salt Butter. It is the perfect sweet and salty goodness!
Jherrica S.
Sikeston , MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I get these at my local food giant. They are SOOOO GOOD WITH THEIR FRIED CHICKEN! SWEET AND MOIST. LOVE THAT THEY ARE NOT DRY. I ALSO BUY THESE FOR THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS. JUST MAKES DINNER BETTER
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
I used to love these because they are delicious plain, but then my mind was blown when I realized how many different ways you can use them! My favorite so far is using a couple together as a hot dog bun replacement. So delicious!! I make sure we never run out of these babies!
Roshanda A.
Powder Spgs, GA
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
I slice these in half and put butter in between them. Wrap them in aluminum foil and throw them in the oven. My husband loves these and so does my two year old daughter these rolls are so addicting especially with butter. I like to use land and lakes butter. I would eat these rolls everyday.
Melissa A.
Moreno Valley, CA
These rolls are super tasty and will satisfy everyone at the dinner table. They truly are sweet and not plain at all. You can buy them just about any where where they sell food or groceries. I would totally buy this again!
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?