BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #15 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Zairi G.
Davenport , FL
A great snack. Usually costs .99 cents available in grocery stores. Sweet in flavor and very soft, easy to share. You can make a sandwich or just eat it as is. I recommend for you to try the small pack and then decide to get the family size of you love it
Krista L.
San Diego , CA
Oh how we love these! They are the perfect rolls for weeknight meals and even special occasions!! The are soft and almost melt in your mouth! They beat any brand i have ever bought. I will buy these again!
TaiLyn B.
Ball Ground, GA
The sweetness pairs perfectly with fried chicken, but doesn't go well with everything. They're pricey for the quality of the roll. The rolls are consistently the same and I am never disappointed.
Donna C.
Weslaco
This is mine and my family's favorite bread it's Soo good and has a taste of sweetness to it. Favorite time to buy them the most is on Thanksgiving day everyday loves it.
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
If you haven't tried Kings Hawaiian Rolls then I don't know what kind of bread/roll you're eating. These are absolutely delicious, just by themselves, I could eat the entire bag but my family would be extremely disappointed because they love these as well. They are not only soft, fluffy, and fresh every purchase but they taste unlike any roll. I've been eating these since I was 7, my mom introduced them to me, she would serve them during dinner. Absolutely a must have this Thanksgiving, give them a try, you will not regret it!
Wendolin A.
San Antonio, TX
King's Hawaiian Rolls are my family's all time favorite rolls. I don't even bother buying regular dinner rolls. We just buy King's Hawaiian. They're good with meals and just by themselves as a quick snack. The kids like them because they are sweet, soft and moist. We adults do, also. I admit the meal sometimes calls for something more bland, not so sweet; but we don't care, because we love them so much. Just excellent.
Cortni L.
Fort Worth, TX
These actually taste really good. I like how they are a sweet bread. They go great (in my opinion) with just about anything and I prefer these at holidays to the standard rolls. You can heat them for a few seconds in the microwave for the fresh out of the oven feel, but they are great just out of the bag.
Kerrie W.
Cave City, AR
These are a Thanksgiving must! They are soft and fluffy with just a tinge of sweetness that makes it hard to resist the entire bag! I personally enjoy my kings Hawaiian rolls with a spread of Land O Lakes Olive Oil and Sea Salt Butter. It is the perfect sweet and salty goodness!
Jennifer H.
Simi Valley, CA
I used to love these because they are delicious plain, but then my mind was blown when I realized how many different ways you can use them! My favorite so far is using a couple together as a hot dog bun replacement. So delicious!! I make sure we never run out of these babies!
Alice R.
Semmes, Al
I kept hearing friends say how much they like this so thought I would try it.
I did not like it at all. I'm not saying it's bad, but it's not for me.
I don't like sweet bread and this is sweet. If I am eating bread I want it like I always have it, with lots of butter. Bread is one of my favorite foods and I don't want it changed into cake. Sorry to all who like it but I won't be recommending this one.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?