BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #10 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Aislinn B.
Nolensville, TN
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
You GUYS! Not only are these a delicious snack by themselves, they can take your sliders to the NEXT LEVEL. Just add a slice of bacon, a slice of Brie, avocado, a little basil, and a drizzle of honey and you'll have that trendy and elevated dining experience right in your own home! just look at that beauty! Are you hungry yet??
Michelle R.
Leander, TX
The best rolls!!! Always so soft and that slight sweetness makes any meal better! Great alone, with butter, used as a bun! Put a package of 12 in a baking dish with filling of choice and make incredible pull apart sliders!!
Wendolin A.
San Antonio, TX
King's Hawaiian Rolls are my family's all time favorite rolls. I don't even bother buying regular dinner rolls. We just buy King's Hawaiian. They're good with meals and just by themselves as a quick snack. The kids like them because they are sweet, soft and moist. We adults do, also. I admit the meal sometimes calls for something more bland, not so sweet; but we don't care, because we love them so much. Just excellent.
Amie B.
Taylor, PA
Yummy! Adds a sweet note to a savory meal. There's nothing comparable to it from other brands and is very affordable. I can think with anything I would change. Would definitely recommend to anyone
Mary H.
These are such a treat, I only indulge in these every so often because if I had it all the time I would want to eat it all the time. I love that they're coming out with new flavorings but the original is always my favorite. these are great to eat with stew to make burgers with to make sliders with definitely a win-win and you can't go wrong! If you haven't tried it you need to try it today!
Madel R.
Ok, so it is not as good as actually going to Hawaii, but it sure gets you your fix. These rolls are wonderful for pulled pork sliders! Get your best recipes out for chicken salad sliders or even accompany with soup. You really can't go wrong! My parents are from the Philippines so they actually enjoy using these rolls for ice cream.. it seems weird until you try it!!!! Then you're hooked!
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
These rolls don't need to have other flavors. It sells itself with the original recipe that EVERYONE eats plain. No butter, no honey, nothing else. The bread is always fluffy and priced well. Lasts at least 2 weeks but they seriously don't last that long. They will get eaten at my house fast. They're great for sliders, mini sloppy joes, finger sandwiches, or as dinner rolls. Worth trying, worth buying.
Anna B.
Baton Rouge, LA
There honestly needs to be more stars to rate this product! You can ask anybody who knows me personally and they will tell you how obsessed I am with this stuff! I recommend it to everyone! It's super soft,and the taste is out of this world! Every time I go to Walmart I grab a 1.99$ bag of them and eat them while I shop!!
Morghann A.
Deland, FL
These are the BEST rolls in existence! I'm not kidding when I say these rolls are delish and highly addicting! I absolutely can not leave Target without grabbing some of these rolls for home! We use them for sliders and enjoy them with our morning coffee on occasion! The subtle sweetness is a winner in our home for sure!
Nancy S.
These are one of my favorite sweet rolls ever. The bread is super soft and delightful. It tastes delicious as a dinner roll with your usual meal, as a snack by itself (I recommend microwaved 8-10 seconds to get that extra warmth and sweetness), or with butter or jams. The best part about these is you can't go wrong with it... Also, very affordable and a treat for any occasion.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?