BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #14 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CAN...6 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
Nancy S.
These are one of my favorite sweet rolls ever. The bread is super soft and delightful. It tastes delicious as a dinner roll with your usual meal, as a snack by itself (I recommend microwaved 8-10 seconds to get that extra warmth and sweetness), or with butter or jams. The best part about these is you can't go wrong with it... Also, very affordable and a treat for any occasion.
Morghann B.
Deland, FL
These are the BEST rolls in existence! I'm not kidding when I say these rolls are delish and highly addicting! I absolutely can not leave Target without grabbing some of these rolls for home! We use them for sliders and enjoy them with our morning coffee on occasion! The subtle sweetness is a winner in our home for sure!
Rachael J.
Doylestown, PA
MUST HAVE for Turkey Day!!! Kids and adults alike will love these sweet buttery rolls. They practically melt in your mouth. They're tasty without prep but even better when you warm them for a bit in the oven and slather them with a bit of butter. You just have to be careful to not fill up on these before the main course!
Aileen H.
The best buns ever. I'm from the Philippines so this bread is so tasty. I love it with my coffee. I get it from Bjs wholesale so i get the most out of it for the price. I love it as a snack and especially during Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.
Hannah P.
Dunn, NC
These rolls are by far the best rolls money can buy and although they may seem like the price is a little too high, when you eat your first one you will know they're worth the money! I honestly don't have any complaints about these rolls, they can be ate directly from the package, warmed in the oven or frozen for later! YUM.
Heather D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
These are delicious. They are good for a dinner roll or even to make little sandwiches. These were served at my baby shower with grape chicken salad. They are typically about $2.50 a bag at Walmart, no more than $3. They stay fresh for awhile even after the expiration date. The have a sorta sweet taste so the kids love them. They are a favorite at our house.
Cortni L.
Fort Worth, TX
These actually taste really good. I like how they are a sweet bread. They go great (in my opinion) with just about anything and I prefer these at holidays to the standard rolls. You can heat them for a few seconds in the microwave for the fresh out of the oven feel, but they are great just out of the bag.
Kerrie W.
Fayetteville, AR
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are a Thanksgiving must! They are soft and fluffy with just a tinge of sweetness that makes it hard to resist the entire bag! I personally enjoy my kings Hawaiian rolls with a spread of Land O Lakes Olive Oil and Sea Salt Butter. It is the perfect sweet and salty goodness!
Jessica A.
Louisville , KY
These are the most amazing rolls! I'm kinda the outcast of the family and don't love bread that much but these I could eat my weight in, luckily I only eat them a couple times a year. They are good warmed up or at room temperature, plain, with butter or toppings. You really can't go wrong with these!
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I get these at my local food giant. They are SOOOO GOOD WITH THEIR FRIED CHICKEN! SWEET AND MOIST. LOVE THAT THEY ARE NOT DRY. I ALSO BUY THESE FOR THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS. JUST MAKES DINNER BETTER
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Benton, AR
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?