BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #7 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Missy H.
Harlem, GA
I could eat the whole package of these rolls! Perfect for any occasion, holiday or just because!
Jazmine S.
Foodie Expert
If I could give these rolls more then 5 stars I would! They are so savory and brown perfectly
Dana C.
Austin, TX
Foodie Expert
These are literally the best tasting rolls ever. Definitely try them if you haven't already.
Heather A.
Painted Post, NY
These are the best sweet rolls ever! The whole family loves them, only ones worth buying.
Tina S.
Foodie Expert
If you haven't tried these rolls, then you have no idea what you are missing. They have the most wonderful flavor and they are always soft and light. They are perfect for mini sandwiches or sliders or as an accompaniment to a meal. They are reasonably priced and they stay fresh. I am a true fan of this product.
ELAINE B.
Newark, CA
Foodie Expert
Someone brought these over for our Friendsgiving as Pull-Apart Cheeseburger Sliders and they were DEE-LISH!! These Hawaiian Sweet Rolls are also tasty to eat as is. I enjoy eating it for breakfast or as a snack throughout the day. Would definitely recommend this brand to family and friends : )
Ariana W.
Saint Paul , MN
These rolls are hands down THE best rolls! They are good just by themselves with butter, or as a sandwhich with meat (my favorite is pulled pork)! It's sweet, but not too sweet where it over powers other flavors. You really can't go wrong with these rolls, and if you have never tried these delicious Hawaiian rolls before, go to your nearest grocery store and get some!
Donna C.
Weslaco
Foodie Expert
This is mine and my family's favorite bread it's Soo good and has a taste of sweetness to it. Favorite time to buy them the most is on Thanksgiving day everyday loves it.
Niki T.
White Lake
My family loves King's Hawaiian rolls!! We get them in larger packages for holiday meals. I got the jalapeno ones for pulled pork sandwiches. And my daughter likes to use them to make a sandwich on for lunch. The flavor of the roll is great with lunchmeats and it holds up well for mayo.
Cheryl B.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite kind of rolls! They're soft and sweet and go well with practically anything. We made a breakfast bake with them -- delicious. A friend made ham biscuits with them -- delicious. We buy them all the time if we need rolls. They go so fast in our house!
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?