Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Abby K.
Abby K.
Henderson, KY

My favorite rolls ever!! I love eating them when they are lightly toasted for big mills such as thanksgiving and supper time. I also love using it when I make spinach dip! It's my go to roll for anything!!
Mercedes A.
Mercedes A.

It doesn't have to be thanksgiving to eat this delicious Hawaiian bread. It is delicious and can make mini sandwiches. I would t mind putting on a couple lbs for this bread, so go and get yourself some.
Paige U.
Paige U.
Callaway, MD

best rolls ever. sweet and delicious, if you have company coming over, just pop these in the oven to warm up and everyone will be ever so grateful you served them with your dinner! no other prep needed!
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Hialeah, FL

Holy Moly this bread is sooooooooooooooo good I always grab a pack at the store. If you Hispanic all you need is to open them up and spread some ham pasta on them and they're absolutely mouth watering.
Allison C.
Allison C.
Columbus, OH

Love these rolls!! They almost taste like dessert!! They're so fun! You can buy them at any grocery store and they are an overall crowd pleaser because every one love them! I'll always but them again!
eneida l.
eneida l.
Deltona, FL

My favorite sweet rolls in the world lol! I can eat these with just about anything so I highly recommend them for thanksgiving if you like sweet rolls!! They are delicious with just about everything!!
Jacqueline T.
Jacqueline T.

I'm so jealous that you cannot get these in Canada! I always pick some up when crossing the border. They are such a delightful treat to eat alone or as a sandwich. Just enough sweetness and oh so soft
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

THESE ARE THE BEST ROLLLS OUT THERE. OH MY GOSH. THEY TOTALLY MEET MY EXPECTATIONS. ABOUVE AND BEYOND. THE ONLY CON IS THAT ITS BREAD AND ITS A LITTLE UNHEALTHY BUT IT HAS THE BEST FLAVOR OUT THERE
Takarra H.
Takarra H.

So good me and my husband loves these rolls!!! Sweet, fluffy and just absolutely delicious!!! You can find them in your local grocery store. Good price. Once you try them you will want more lol!!
Josie S.
Josie S.

These are sooo good! we always get lunch meat and cheese from the deli at the grocery store and eat it on these rolls. they are a good price and taste great too. i would recommend you try these!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now