Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Williamsburg, KY

delicious! A quick grab for thanksgiving backup rolls! i prefer to bake my own rolls, but like i said these are great too. just pop them in the oven for a couple minutes or eat them as is and bam no worries.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.

These are the best rolls ever!! My whole family loves them. The have the perfect sweet flavor to them and the are the perfect size, you can even use them for mini sandwiches for the week after thanksgiving.
Abby K.
Abby K.
Henderson, KY

My favorite rolls ever!! I love eating them when they are lightly toasted for big mills such as thanksgiving and supper time. I also love using it when I make spinach dip! It's my go to roll for anything!!
Paige U.
Paige U.
Callaway, MD

best rolls ever. sweet and delicious, if you have company coming over, just pop these in the oven to warm up and everyone will be ever so grateful you served them with your dinner! no other prep needed!
Mercedes A.
Mercedes A.

It doesn't have to be thanksgiving to eat this delicious Hawaiian bread. It is delicious and can make mini sandwiches. I would t mind putting on a couple lbs for this bread, so go and get yourself some.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Hialeah, FL

Holy Moly this bread is sooooooooooooooo good I always grab a pack at the store. If you Hispanic all you need is to open them up and spread some ham pasta on them and they're absolutely mouth watering.
Kelli M.
Kelli M.

I don't know exactly what makes these things so addicting but they are! I bring these to most work carry ins and they get demolished every time! They are so soft and sweet, the all around perfect carb!
Jherrica S.
Jherrica S.
Sikeston, MO

I get these at my local food giant. They are SOOOO GOOD WITH THEIR FRIED CHICKEN! SWEET AND MOIST. LOVE THAT THEY ARE NOT DRY. I ALSO BUY THESE FOR THANKSGIVING AND CHRISTMAS. JUST MAKES DINNER BETTER
Allison C.
Allison C.
Columbus, OH

Love these rolls!! They almost taste like dessert!! They're so fun! You can buy them at any grocery store and they are an overall crowd pleaser because every one love them! I'll always but them again!
eneida l.
eneida l.
Deltona, FL

My favorite sweet rolls in the world lol! I can eat these with just about anything so I highly recommend them for thanksgiving if you like sweet rolls!! They are delicious with just about everything!!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now