BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Courtney C.
Courtney C.
Arabi, LA
No meal is complete without these rolls! The whole family loves them also. I love the fact that they have extended into making hotdog buns and sandwich rolls for burgers.
Haley T.
Haley T.
Statesboro, GA
These are the most delicious rolls ive ever eaten!! They make my mouth water!!! I use these all year around!!! So having them for thanksgiving is even more exciting!!!
danielle h.
danielle h.
Russellville, IN
These are one of my favorite dinner rolls of all times. The family loves them and hey its an easy way to get rolls done especially when you feed a whole army of people
Kettina H.
Kettina H.
Tampa, FL
My favorite bread! Is so sweet and delicious 😋 the best forever! The best companion for the Thanksgiving dinner! It is very soft and perfect! I really love that bread
Sada H.
Sada H.
These are the absolute best sweet rolls. You can warm them in the oven and add butter. They're very soft and sweet. Perfect to be served with savory or salty flavors.
Jamele D.
Jamele D.
Wilmington, NC
Love these substitute these for any type of bread . loyalty is a must when it comes to these buns but not limited to the sub rolls because they are delicious as well
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Stockton, CA
My kids say it's not Thanksgiving unless we have these rules. They will snack on these before dinner during dinner and after dinner. Definitely a must on my table.
Hollie O.
Hollie O.
O yum these rolls are good and slightly sweet. Fresh out the oven i like to stuff my bread with turkey and mashed potatoes. Yummmmm i cant wait for Thanksgiving.
CHAKANA M.
CHAKANA M.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite breads. This is a stable in our house on holidays and it so addicting. I like putting them in the oven for 5 minutes with butter on top. Yum!
Caroline J.
Caroline J.
Collegeville, PA
These are unlike any other roll! They're honestly so sweet you could eat them as a treat! It's a great addition to a savory thanksgiving plate . Love love love!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?