Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Fontana, CA

Kings Hawaiian sweet bread is my favorite. It's such a good roll to pair with many different meals! It's so tasty. You can never just eat one. In fact I could probably eat the 4 pack alone! I will buy this forever.
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Peculiar, MO

I say I love bread, but this is now what I mean when I say that! Kings Hawaiian is literally a little piece of heaven in my mouth every bite! It is always so soft and fluffy, yet never dry. It's absolutely perfect!
Laura D.
Laura D.
Jefferson Cty, MO

So delicious! Just used these for a get together that I hosted last night! I served them as mini chicken sandwiches and everyone raved about them! These are amazing as a sandwich, or just plain! I love these rolls!
Amber C.
Amber C.
Maybee, MI

They're the best rolls that you can get. I personally like them better than homemade rolls. For Thanksgiving they're the best because it is easy to set out but are still delicious. I highly recommend them to anyone
Heather C.
Heather C.

These are the best tasting rolls ever. I love to make sandwiches out of these. A little ham and cheese, then heat it up for for about 7 s cones and it's delicious!! I would completely recommend to everyone. So Good
Elisha B.
Elisha B.
Longview, TX

These rolls are a staple for all of my family get-togethers! They pair perfectly with tuna and chicken salad, taste great with meat of any kind, are great for sopping up gravy or soup, and make perfect sandwiches!
Ja'Mel C.
Ja'Mel C.
Mount Clemens

I could literally eat these for breakfast, lunch and dinner ! Amazing freaking rolll. Have it for all family functions. We get the big super packs from sams. And it's sold for a reasonable price. Won't he do it ,?
Emily O.
Emily O.
Marion, KY

These rolls are everything for thanksgiving !!! My mom makes them every year as little sandwiches with different kinds of meat or just as dinner rolls and they are perfect. Try looking up recipes to use these for.
Kyra V.
Kyra V.
Auburn, GA

These are the best ever!!!! I could eat a whole pack of left to my own devices. If they are in my house they don't last more than a day or 2. They make great mini egg sammies for breakfast mini grilled cheese too!
Geovana G.
Geovana G.

Love these. Are super sweet. I eat them with chicken. And mashed potatoes. And sometimes even as a snack just by them self because they're super sweet. So sweet even my kids love it. Husband is obsessed with them.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now