BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• How do you usually eat these?10 Answers
  • AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Hialeah, FL
Holy Moly this bread is sooooooooooooooo good I always grab a pack at the store. If you Hispanic all you need is to open them up and spread some ham pasta on them and they're absolutely mouth watering.
eneida l.
eneida l.
Deltona, FL
Foodie Expert
My favorite sweet rolls in the world lol! I can eat these with just about anything so I highly recommend them for thanksgiving if you like sweet rolls!! They are delicious with just about everything!!
Allison C.
Allison C.
Solon, OH
Foodie Expert
Love these rolls!! They almost taste like dessert!! They're so fun! You can buy them at any grocery store and they are an overall crowd pleaser because every one love them! I'll always but them again!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
THESE ARE THE BEST ROLLLS OUT THERE. OH MY GOSH. THEY TOTALLY MEET MY EXPECTATIONS. ABOUVE AND BEYOND. THE ONLY CON IS THAT ITS BREAD AND ITS A LITTLE UNHEALTHY BUT IT HAS THE BEST FLAVOR OUT THERE
Takarra H.
Takarra H.
Foodie Expert
So good me and my husband loves these rolls!!! Sweet, fluffy and just absolutely delicious!!! You can find them in your local grocery store. Good price. Once you try them you will want more lol!!
Deanna C.
Deanna C.
Russell, MA
Foodie Expert
This is our fave must have for our thanksgiving meal!! These rolls taste so fresh and have a lil sweet taste to them. They taste homemade and if I didn't see the package I would think they were.
Josie S.
Josie S.
These are sooo good! we always get lunch meat and cheese from the deli at the grocery store and eat it on these rolls. they are a good price and taste great too. i would recommend you try these!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Chicago , Il
Best rolls for the holiday, EVER! I always get 3 packs when family comes over because they are gone within minutes. Sweet rolls can be eaten either warm or cold. Definitely a must have.
leontini s.
leontini s.
Decatur, GA
These are the best sweet rolls ever!!! Literally you can eat them by themselves as I do. Or perhaps with a good ole meal of Publix Mardi Gras wings and and potato wedges. Yesss.
Rocio V.
Rocio V.
Madera , CA
Foodie Expert
I love that you can eat one of these rolls just plain out of the package. You don't have to add anything else to it because it already tastes so good and it's so soft as well.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?