Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (19)
Mercedes A.
Mercedes A.
It doesn't have to be thanksgiving to eat this delicious Hawaiian bread. It is delicious and can make mini sandwiches. I would t mind putting on a couple lbs for this bread, so go and get yourself some.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Hialeah, FL
July 18, 2016, 2 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
Holy Moly this bread is sooooooooooooooo good I always grab a pack at the store. If you Hispanic all you need is to open them up and spread some ham pasta on them and they're absolutely mouth watering.
Allison C.
Allison C.
Solon, OH
Love these rolls!! They almost taste like dessert!! They're so fun! You can buy them at any grocery store and they are an overall crowd pleaser because every one love them! I'll always but them again!
eneida l.
eneida l.
Deltona, FL
My favorite sweet rolls in the world lol! I can eat these with just about anything so I highly recommend them for thanksgiving if you like sweet rolls!! They are delicious with just about everything!!
Nicole B.
Nicole B.
THESE ARE THE BEST ROLLLS OUT THERE. OH MY GOSH. THEY TOTALLY MEET MY EXPECTATIONS. ABOUVE AND BEYOND. THE ONLY CON IS THAT ITS BREAD AND ITS A LITTLE UNHEALTHY BUT IT HAS THE BEST FLAVOR OUT THERE
Takarra H.
Takarra H.
So good me and my husband loves these rolls!!! Sweet, fluffy and just absolutely delicious!!! You can find them in your local grocery store. Good price. Once you try them you will want more lol!!
Deanna C.
Deanna C.
Russell, MA
This is our fave must have for our thanksgiving meal!! These rolls taste so fresh and have a lil sweet taste to them. They taste homemade and if I didn't see the package I would think they were.
Josie S.
Josie S.
These are sooo good! we always get lunch meat and cheese from the deli at the grocery store and eat it on these rolls. they are a good price and taste great too. i would recommend you try these!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Chicago , Il
Best rolls for the holiday, EVER! I always get 3 packs when family comes over because they are gone within minutes. Sweet rolls can be eaten either warm or cold. Definitely a must have.
leontini s.
leontini s.
Decatur, GA
July 18, 2016, 2:05 p.m.
Review for: Rolls Hawaiian Sweet 4.4 oz; 124 g
These are the best sweet rolls ever!!! Literally you can eat them by themselves as I do. Or perhaps with a good ole meal of Publix Mardi Gras wings and and potato wedges. Yesss.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?