BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #12 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CAN...6 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
Sara C.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
My all time spring time favorite discovery are the King's Original Hawaiin Sweet rolls. These rolls are the only rolls we grab for family get togethers because the taste is uncomparable. They're sweet, perfectly soft and super fluffy. Perfect as a companion to a meal, perfect for mini sandwiches or sliders. The best part is they keep fresh and taste good up until the last rolls.mi absolutely ove this brand and a dedicated original fan.
alycia B.
Port Charlotte
I can seriously eat a whole pack of these. They are my absolute favorite and I tried to not buy them very often because I would eat way too many carbs if that were the case. They are delicious I love to get them with a rotisserie chicken from Publix or Walmart and eat them it's absolutely the best sandwich ever for a little lunch or late dinner. Can't go wrong getting them at to go with any one of your dinners the spaghetti is one of my favorite things to eat them with him so come up in the sauce or sweet and then do it. You should definitely definitely try these quiet without you can even come in a small pack like I do so that you don't eat too many of them
Aislinn B.
Nolensville, TN
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
You GUYS! Not only are these a delicious snack by themselves, they can take your sliders to the NEXT LEVEL. Just add a slice of bacon, a slice of Brie, avocado, a little basil, and a drizzle of honey and you'll have that trendy and elevated dining experience right in your own home! just look at that beauty! Are you hungry yet??
Wendolin A.
San Antonio , TX
King's Hawaiian Rolls are my family's all time favorite rolls. I don't even bother buying regular dinner rolls. We just buy King's Hawaiian. They're good with meals and just by themselves as a quick snack. The kids like them because they are sweet, soft and moist. We adults do, also. I admit the meal sometimes calls for something more bland, not so sweet; but we don't care, because we love them so much. Just excellent.
Michelle R.
Leander, TX
The best rolls!!! Always so soft and that slight sweetness makes any meal better! Great alone, with butter, used as a bun! Put a package of 12 in a baking dish with filling of choice and make incredible pull apart sliders!!
Amie B.
Taylor, PA
Yummy! Adds a sweet note to a savory meal. There's nothing comparable to it from other brands and is very affordable. I can think with anything I would change. Would definitely recommend to anyone
Mary H.
These are such a treat, I only indulge in these every so often because if I had it all the time I would want to eat it all the time. I love that they're coming out with new flavorings but the original is always my favorite. these are great to eat with stew to make burgers with to make sliders with definitely a win-win and you can't go wrong! If you haven't tried it you need to try it today!
Madel M.
Ok, so it is not as good as actually going to Hawaii, but it sure gets you your fix. These rolls are wonderful for pulled pork sliders! Get your best recipes out for chicken salad sliders or even accompany with soup. You really can't go wrong! My parents are from the Philippines so they actually enjoy using these rolls for ice cream.. it seems weird until you try it!!!! Then you're hooked!
Aimee E.
Alexandria, VA
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
These rolls don't need to have other flavors. It sells itself with the original recipe that EVERYONE eats plain. No butter, no honey, nothing else. The bread is always fluffy and priced well. Lasts at least 2 weeks but they seriously don't last that long. They will get eaten at my house fast. They're great for sliders, mini sloppy joes, finger sandwiches, or as dinner rolls. Worth trying, worth buying.
Rachael J.
Doylestown, PA
MUST HAVE for Turkey Day!!! Kids and adults alike will love these sweet buttery rolls. They practically melt in your mouth. They're tasty without prep but even better when you warm them for a bit in the oven and slather them with a bit of butter. You just have to be careful to not fill up on these before the main course!
LEANN NICOLE S.
La Quinta, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Benton, AR
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?