BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #10 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Courtney W.
King's Hawaiian sweet rolls are to die for. They are my absolute favorite and I even buy bags just to eat by themselves. I highly recommend these tasty rolls for any occasion.
Kelli M.
I don't know exactly what makes these things so addicting but they are! I bring these to most work carry ins and they get demolished every time! They are so soft and sweet, the all around perfect carb!
Lauren L.
Lake Dallas, TX
So good. I really funny need to leave a review for this one cause I don't think there's a single soul on earth who doesn't absolutely love these. They are simply amazing.
jae-anne b.
I love these sweet rolls!!! It is very soft and very tasty. You can eat it by itself or add a little something in it.... it is good toasted as well! I got it from shop rite.
Chudney A.
Manvel, TX
Omg!! My daughter would sit and eat the whole bag of I let her. So loves these roll. I use to make her mini sandwiches with them. For her lunch, when she went to school.
Michelle C.
Spring Valley, CA
The only downside to the sweet, buttery, soft and delicious rolls is that only the quick on-the-go four-pack is pictured. I get the mega packs and love the long shelf life!.

Bread and butter is sweetly divine. Smothered in jams, jellies and marmalades dripping down my kids' smiles when they go in for this treat.

Savory tonight? Slice the whole pack in half to create two sheets of sweet, sweet bread. Lightly season with mayo and such then layer with cheeses, meats (can we say leftover turkey or ham?) and tomatoes. Place top back on a bake lightly until melted and heated throught. Cut along lines and scrummy!
Tori G.
La Pryor, TX
If you haven't tried Kings Hawaiian Rolls then I don't know what kind of bread/roll you're eating. These are absolutely delicious, just by themselves, I could eat the entire bag but my family would be extremely disappointed because they love these as well. They are not only soft, fluffy, and fresh every purchase but they taste unlike any roll. I've been eating these since I was 7, my mom introduced them to me, she would serve them during dinner. Absolutely a must have this Thanksgiving, give them a try, you will not regret it!
Ashleigh S.
Fort Eustis, VA
I found these to be about as good as other rolls, they don't go with everything seeing as they're sweeter than others, but overall they're pretty good, a little pricey compared to others as well.
Sara C.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g more...
My all time spring time favorite discovery are the King's Original Hawaiin Sweet rolls. These rolls are the only rolls we grab for family get togethers because the taste is uncomparable. They're sweet, perfectly soft and super fluffy. Perfect as a companion to a meal, perfect for mini sandwiches or sliders. The best part is they keep fresh and taste good up until the last rolls.mi absolutely ove this brand and a dedicated original fan.
alycia B.
Port Charlotte
I can seriously eat a whole pack of these. They are my absolute favorite and I tried to not buy them very often because I would eat way too many carbs if that were the case. They are delicious I love to get them with a rotisserie chicken from Publix or Walmart and eat them it's absolutely the best sandwich ever for a little lunch or late dinner. Can't go wrong getting them at to go with any one of your dinners the spaghetti is one of my favorite things to eat them with him so come up in the sauce or sweet and then do it. You should definitely definitely try these quiet without you can even come in a small pack like I do so that you don't eat too many of them
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?