BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Linda B.
Linda B.
Navarre, Fl
Foodie Expert
Price is right taste is delicious so yummy even had a kid today tell me they are the best and we should serve them at school
Danielle I.
Danielle I.
Cordova, TN
These are so good! They are great cold, toasted, or even as little sandwiches. You seriously cannot go wrong with these!
Sridevi L.
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
Nice snack to hold you over till dinner. Also good variation for always using "normal" bread for sandwiches. Has a slight sweet flavor and is a healthy option than reaching for chips or cookies.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Spokane, WA
Foodie Expert
These are amazing to make little mini sandwiches with! They taste so good! One is never enough.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are amazing. I love to make little ham and Swiss sandwiches for the kids. It is a family favorite and the possibilities are endless with what you can use these for.
Mackenzi  D.
Mackenzi D.
Foodie Expert
I love making sandwiches with these and taking them to my noon classes with me. They're such a family favorite in our house.
Jo-Ann H.
Jo-Ann H.
Tacoma, WA
Best rolls ever!! I can even eat one big bag in one sitting. It's soft, sweet and heavenly. Best part about it is you don't even need to eat it with anything because it can stand out on its own. This is truly a pantry staple for me and my family. Will love this bread forever and ever.
Ana L.
Ana L.
San Antonio , Texas
These are heaven. They have a small sweet taste. They go well with just about any meal you want. And one is never enough.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
The whole family loves these! that they never last in my house. I like making spam sandwiches with these (spam, the bread, and spicy mayo). But of course, these are amazing by itself.
kari p.
kari p.
Roseville, MI
These are seriously the best thing ever! I am a total bread freak, I could easily eat an entire bag of these no problem.. of course I wouldn't do that, but I could.... delicious!
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?