Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Lisha M.
Lisha M.

My family and I love these rolls. They are perfect with most any meal. Whether it's your normal week day meal to holiday feasts, you can't go wrong.
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.

I use these in my grandma's recipe of Ecuadorian stuffing. It adds the perfect amount of sweetness! Must have in my kitchen! Well that's besides the turkey on that day!
Eva B.
Eva B.
Los Angeles, CA

Can you say DIVINE! The best dinner/ anytime rolls I've ever had. My addiction is beyond obsessive. I can eat and entire family in one sitting, sadly. The truth is I would tell you to go out a buy them but then you would have to invite me over.
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY

Holiday must have! We use these rolls for all our holiday parties and gatherings. They are small enough to have a couple sandwiches and taste great by themselves as well. They are great to make leftover turkey or ham sandwiches!
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Douglassville, PA

These have been an essential at my Thanksgiving for as long as I can remember! It is not truly the holidays if my grandfather isn't offering up these babies!! Absolute must have! ❤️ Every single year!
Julia H.
Julia H.
Cedar Park, TX

These are truly the best rolls I have and will continuously be my favorite! The texture and sweetness are just perfect.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Pottstown, PA

These are an absolute must at my house on thanksgiving. We buy multiple packs cause my children will just keep eating them. They are amazing as is. Or we add butter sometimes as well.
Angelica G.
Angelica G.

This little rolls are great for a fast snack. They make great lil sandwiches on the go. The have a sweet taste. They go great with any meal. Chicken salad, sandwishes, baked chicken, thanksgiving... They are very tasty.
Angeleena L.
Angeleena L.
Sullivan, MO

The best rolls I have ever had!! All of my family loves them. We have them at every family event!!
Aliya S.
Aliya S.
Elgin , Sc

These are the best rolls ever. The flavor is just right, you don't even need to add butter.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now