Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Buckner, MO

Honestly the best rolls on the market! I've not met a single person, young or old who doesn't like these! They're a holiday staple in our family!
Frances J.
Frances J.

These are seriously like the best rolls ever! For holidays or any day! Lol we eat them all the time at my house! Make little sandwiches with them for my son and he loves it!
Heather H.
Heather H.

My favorite store bought rolls by far! They are so soft, sweet and delicious, you can eat them without butter.
Maritza S.
Maritza S.
Hillside, IL

I love these Hawaiian sweet roles they go great with anything taste great and are super soft
Fatimah H.
Fatimah H.

So delicious!!! My favorite rolls to go with any meal. Sweet and soft and so addictive. Take one bite of these and you might buy out the whole store
Jalissa K.
Jalissa K.

These rolls are soooo good! They feed a lot of people too. They are not expensive at all. They a definitely worth the 2 or 3 dollars.
Kaley L.
Kaley L.

These are the best rolls that you can find! We eat these at least once a week
Maddie Grace P.
Maddie Grace P.

These rolls are amazing! They are soft and very sweet. I love eating them just by themselves!
Shana R.
Shana R.
Mount Vernon, WA

My favorite buns ! Only buns I actually buy and they are so sweet and moist ! Can't go wrong with these
Ree N.
Ree N.

Delicious is the word you need to describe these buns. These buns go with everything, eggs, deli meats, and their even good on their own. Only downside is that they do go bad faster than other breads.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now