Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (19)
Blankaa V.
Blankaa V.
Ivanhoe, CA
This is a thanksgiving staple in our household. Put some butter and in the oven the rolls go! Perfect with mashed potatoes or ham for me personally. You can't ever go wrong with rolls.
Tipapone D.
Tipapone D.
Fort Worth, TX
Best damn rolls I've ever eaten! I recommend these to everyone! These rolls are so much softer, delicate and better tasting than any other roll I've ever had! The taste surpasses any other roll I've had!
Karley F.
Karley F.
These rolls are so amazing. They have so much flavor. I could eat these all day if I could.
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Best tasting rolls you will ever taste really sweet and great with ham. Has that Hawaiian flavor and sugary taste if your a fan of sweet rolls these are what you need.
Priscilla  I.
Priscilla I.
Springfield, IL
Love, love these. They are the best rolls. Why would you get anything else?
Christina C.
Christina C.
bakersfield, CA
I love to eat this wonderful bread anytime of the year. It's soft and slightly sweet so it's the perfect addition to any meal
Kerrie W.
Kerrie W.
Cave City, AR
These are a Thanksgiving must! They are soft and fluffy with just a tinge of sweetness that makes it hard to resist the entire bag! I personally enjoy my kings Hawaiian rolls with a spread of Land O Lakes Olive Oil and Sea Salt Butter. It is the perfect sweet and salty goodness!
Livia M.
Livia M.
Caro, MI
Love the king's Hawaiian rolls! They're my all time favorite for the holidays! They're so soft!
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Hanover, PA
These are hands down the BEST rolls! The flavor of them is incredible and complete a Thanksgiving meal! My family also enjoys them so much that we use them for other meals year round! I will not switch to another brand!
Heidi W.
Heidi W.
Bluff City, TN
These are the BEST rolls out there! They are great for sliders as well. These are a must have.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?