BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #15 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Mary F.
Canton, MI
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
These are the best dinner rolls ever. I love them with everything, from making sandwiches to eating them with dip. So delicious and sweet!
Kathryn H.
San Diego, CA
Review for: Rolls Hawaiian Sweet 4.4 oz; 124 g
These are a family favorite in our house and usually go very quickly!! I find that these work with a variety of meals and are a perfect dinner roll.
kari p.
Roseville, MI
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
These are seriously the best thing ever! I am a total bread freak, I could easily eat an entire bag of these no problem.. of course I wouldn't do that, but I could.... delicious!
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
The whole family loves these! that they never last in my house. I like making spam sandwiches with these (spam, the bread, and spicy mayo). But of course, these are amazing by itself.
Ana L.
San Antonio , Texas
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
These are heaven. They have a small sweet taste. They go well with just about any meal you want. And one is never enough.
Jo-Ann H.
Tacoma, WA
Review for: Rolls Hawaiian Sweet 4.4 oz; 124 g
Best rolls ever!! I can even eat one big bag in one sitting. It's soft, sweet and heavenly. Best part about it is you don't even need to eat it with anything because it can stand out on its own. This is truly a pantry staple for me and my family. Will love this bread forever and ever.
Mackenzi  D.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
I love making sandwiches with these and taking them to my noon classes with me. They're such a family favorite in our house.
Victoria P.
Manvel, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
These rolls are amazingly delicious. Great to eat alone or with dinner or as a sandwich. I love that they have a slight sweetness to them as well as being light and fluffy.
DeAnna R.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
These are great to use for sandwiches! Especially chicken salad! Or you can use them as the roll for your dinner!
Jenna M.
Columbia, MO
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
My family's go to dinner roll. Quick and easy, and let's not forget DELICIOIS! Fluffy and a hint of sweetness. Yum!
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?