BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• How do you usually eat these?10 Answers
  • AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Stephanie C.
Stephanie C.
El Cerrito, CA
Foodie Expert
I can eat a whole package of these by myself. A local food truck used these as hot dog buns with a spicy sausage and grilled onions in between, and that was out of this world!
Lee F.
Lee F.
Wagener, SC
Foodie Expert
These are some of the best rolls I have ever eaten. I love the sweet flavor and they have always been super fresh and soft. For no-bake rolls, these are the ones.
Yessenia G.
Yessenia G.
I love these, I can eat them by themselves. They're very soft and perfectly sweet.
Cara T.
Cara T.
Foodie Expert
These rolls are the best! My family loves them and they are very good with ham and mustard!! Yumm!! (:
Elizabeth  F.
Elizabeth F.
I can't say enough about these rolls! They are the perfect addition to any meal or even for a quick snack!
Linda B.
Linda B.
Navarre, Fl
Price is right taste is delicious so yummy even had a kid today tell me they are the best and we should serve them at school
Danielle I.
Danielle I.
Cordova, TN
These are so good! They are great cold, toasted, or even as little sandwiches. You seriously cannot go wrong with these!
Sridevi L.
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca
Nice snack to hold you over till dinner. Also good variation for always using "normal" bread for sandwiches. Has a slight sweet flavor and is a healthy option than reaching for chips or cookies.
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Spokane, WA
Foodie Expert
These are amazing to make little mini sandwiches with! They taste so good! One is never enough.
Tiffany J.
Tiffany J.
Fort Wayne, IN
These are amazing. I love to make little ham and Swiss sandwiches for the kids. It is a family favorite and the possibilities are endless with what you can use these for.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?