King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Del T.King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Sneha T.King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Sadie K.See all 20 photos

BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• How do you usually eat these?with some Butter or Pull Pork ... 10 Answers
  • AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE ...They are so delicious! 4 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled...I WOULD EAT THEM BOTH WAYS!!! ... 5 Answers
Photos (20)
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
kari p.
kari p.
Roseville, MI
These are seriously the best thing ever! I am a total bread freak, I could easily eat an entire bag of these no problem.. of course I wouldn't do that, but I could.... delicious!
Jan S.
Jan S.
Cambridge, MD
Once you taste the first one, you are hooked. Not only are they great tasting but the stay soft for quite a while, not that they will last that long!!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
manvel
These rolls are amazingly delicious. Great to eat alone or with dinner or as a sandwich. I love that they have a slight sweetness to them as well as being light and fluffy.
Terra L.
Terra L.
San Juan Capo, CA
Foodie Expert
Ohhmmmerrrggddd these are my favorite. Best for thanksgiving coming up. Throw some honey on those b's and your golden
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Spring Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
The only downside to the sweet, buttery, soft and delicious rolls is that only the quick on-the-go four-pack is pictured. I get the mega packs and love the long shelf life!.

Bread and butter is sweetly divine. Smothered in jams, jellies and marmalades dripping down my kids' smiles when they go in for this treat.

Savory tonight? Slice the whole pack in half to create two sheets of sweet, sweet bread. Lightly season with mayo and such then layer with cheeses, meats (can we say leftover turkey or ham?) and tomatoes. Place top back on a bake lightly until melted and heated throught. Cut along lines and scrummy!
Helicia D.
Helicia D.
Mineral Wells, TX
Best rolls! These are my favorite to get for thanksgiving. Everyone loves them and so do I
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Washington , MI
These are a holiday must. They are truly classic, very affordable, and taste great. Everyone needs a few rollls!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Georgetown, KY
Foodie Expert
Definitely my most favorite prepackaged rolls. Love how sweet yet salty they are.
Mary H.
Mary H.
These are such a treat, I only indulge in these every so often because if I had it all the time I would want to eat it all the time. I love that they're coming out with new flavorings but the original is always my favorite. these are great to eat with stew to make burgers with to make sliders with definitely a win-win and you can't go wrong! If you haven't tried it you need to try it today!
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Best rolls ever! Add a little butter and pop them in the oven for about 5 minutes and they're heaven!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?