Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (19)
Kyra V.
Kyra V.
Auburn, GA
May 12, 2016, 11:35 a.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
These are the best ever!!!! I could eat a whole pack of left to my own devices. If they are in my house they don't last more than a day or 2. They make great mini egg sammies for breakfast mini grilled cheese too!
Geovana G.
Geovana G.
Love these. Are super sweet. I eat them with chicken. And mashed potatoes. And sometimes even as a snack just by them self because they're super sweet. So sweet even my kids love it. Husband is obsessed with them.
Jaleesa S.
Jaleesa S.
This is definitely a Thanksgiving essential. You can have all the turkey ham and dressing you wNt but without these Thanksgiving is incomplete. You can eat them warm or at room temperature it's great either way
Alexandria S.
Alexandria S.
These are without a doubt the Best rolls! You don't even need to put them in the oven, they are perfect with just a little bit of butter! They have an amazing sweet taste that makes a great side with any meal!
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Banning, CA
This is a must have for Thanksgiving day. They're the best sweet rolls I ever had. I would recommend these rolls for thanksgiving day for everyone who hasnt tried them They're simply the best sweet rolls ever.
Stephanie V.
Stephanie V.
Patterson, NY
Jan. 14, 2016, 1:14 a.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
These rolls are absolutely amazing. I love the sweet taste, especially along with ham and swiss cheese.
They're also great with just butter, heated up and warm. They're very versatile and extremely delicious.
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Williamsburg, KY
delicious! A quick grab for thanksgiving backup rolls! i prefer to bake my own rolls, but like i said these are great too. just pop them in the oven for a couple minutes or eat them as is and bam no worries.
Samantha D.
Samantha D.
These are the best rolls ever!! My whole family loves them. The have the perfect sweet flavor to them and the are the perfect size, you can even use them for mini sandwiches for the week after thanksgiving.
Abby K.
Abby K.
Henderson, KY
My favorite rolls ever!! I love eating them when they are lightly toasted for big mills such as thanksgiving and supper time. I also love using it when I make spinach dip! It's my go to roll for anything!!
Mercedes A.
Mercedes A.
It doesn't have to be thanksgiving to eat this delicious Hawaiian bread. It is delicious and can make mini sandwiches. I would t mind putting on a couple lbs for this bread, so go and get yourself some.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?