BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #14 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CAN...6 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
Ariel C.
Chelsea, ME
These rolls are great for sandwiches.  The bread is light and fluffy and the hint of sweet is perfect way to add a little charm to a lunch.  They last a long time as well. My Grandfather loves them!
Josephine F.
Irvine, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are literally the best buns E V E R. You can do a lot with these rolls.

TIP:
I am typically a lazy person that loves food, and what I end up doing is putting some cheese in between the rolls then microwaving it. BOMB.
Courtney W.
King's Hawaiian sweet rolls are to die for. They are my absolute favorite and I even buy bags just to eat by themselves. I highly recommend these tasty rolls for any occasion.
Lauren L.
Lake Dallas, TX
So good. I really funny need to leave a review for this one cause I don't think there's a single soul on earth who doesn't absolutely love these. They are simply amazing.
Donna C.
Weslaco, TX
This is mine and my family's favorite bread it's Soo good and has a taste of sweetness to it. Favorite time to buy them the most is on Thanksgiving day everyday loves it.
Chudney A.
Manvel, TX
Omg!! My daughter would sit and eat the whole bag of I let her. So loves these roll. I use to make her mini sandwiches with them. For her lunch, when she went to school.
jae-anne b.
I love these sweet rolls!!! It is very soft and very tasty. You can eat it by itself or add a little something in it.... it is good toasted as well! I got it from shop rite.
Michelle C.
Spring Valley, CA
The only downside to the sweet, buttery, soft and delicious rolls is that only the quick on-the-go four-pack is pictured. I get the mega packs and love the long shelf life!.

Bread and butter is sweetly divine. Smothered in jams, jellies and marmalades dripping down my kids' smiles when they go in for this treat.

Savory tonight? Slice the whole pack in half to create two sheets of sweet, sweet bread. Lightly season with mayo and such then layer with cheeses, meats (can we say leftover turkey or ham?) and tomatoes. Place top back on a bake lightly until melted and heated throught. Cut along lines and scrummy!
Tori G.
La Pryor , TX
If you haven't tried Kings Hawaiian Rolls then I don't know what kind of bread/roll you're eating. These are absolutely delicious, just by themselves, I could eat the entire bag but my family would be extremely disappointed because they love these as well. They are not only soft, fluffy, and fresh every purchase but they taste unlike any roll. I've been eating these since I was 7, my mom introduced them to me, she would serve them during dinner. Absolutely a must have this Thanksgiving, give them a try, you will not regret it!
Ashleigh S.
Fort Eustis, VA
I found these to be about as good as other rolls, they don't go with everything seeing as they're sweeter than others, but overall they're pretty good, a little pricey compared to others as well.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Benton, AR
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?