Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Leander, TX

The best rolls!!! Always so soft and that slight sweetness makes any meal better! Great alone, with butter, used as a bun! Put a package of 12 in a baking dish with filling of choice and make incredible pull apart sliders!!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Malta, IL

I love Kings Hawaiian rolls. Whether you eat them by themselves or eat them as a sandwich, they are just as good. I don't think the price is bad either. The only problem we have with them is that we eat them too fast. :-)
Emily W.
Emily W.
Forest, VA

These are a staple for every day meals, not just holidays! They are delectable to make those amazing little ham and mustard biscuits that are so good with! I recommend these for any and every meal if you want some bread!
Megan W.
Megan W.
Grand Prairie, TX

These rolls are so yummy! I love using them to make different types of sliders from meatball sliders to ham and cheese sliders. That hint of sweetness they have just makes them that much better! These are my go to roll!
Ali E.
Ali E.
Houston

I always saw this around the store and I never thought of buying this product until one of my brothers bought it for thanks giving dinner & absolutely love it so soft and enjoyable.I have no negative reviews for this.🙂
Maribel S.
Maribel S.

Omg my fave rolls i love putting them in the oven for a crispy bun. By far the best buns. I usually eat these with mashed potatoes. I have nothing bad to say. I love sweet buns lol. Definetly recommended dto my sisters
Yastiyah G.
Yastiyah G.
Fayetteville, NC

This by far is the best bread to have with anything. It is so savory and sweet, that it melts in your mouth. You know how some bread makes your mouth dry, this bread makes your mouth water. Best bread for your meals.
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Beverly, MA

These are delicious! My Gram gets these every year for thanksgiving! They are so easy to "make"! We pop them in the oven for a little while and they come out wonderfully! They aren't doughy they are light and crispy!
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns , MI

These are so delicious and definitely a holiday staple! They are a good value and worth every penny. Much better tasting than other comparable rolls. I always suggest these for family gatherings or bring them myself.
Francine M.
Francine M.

These are so addicting! I have been hooked on them since the first time I tried it. They're sweet and tastes just as amazing by itself or even filled with something savory. I always recommend this to everyone I know
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?