BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #10 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Angie W.
Martins Ferry, OH
Eat them with dinner. Eat them by themselves. Male Make little sliders out of them, which is my favorite ☺. It doesn't matter you can't go wrong with these King's Hawaiian® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls 24 ct Bag
Josh T.
Austin, TX
Absolutely addicting. I don't think I have ever had a sweeter, soft bread. They go great with just about anything whether they are used as a roll or as a bun for sliders. I would buy them again in a heartbeat
Amani O.
Huntington, WV
This is one of the most tasty bread ever i usually buy it from #kroger or #walmart and the flavor is sweet and melts in your mouth i think the mini rolls ate perfect for family meal, holiday celebration or barbecue. Love it!
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These do not stay in my cabinet for long. The whole family loves the sweet flavor. My kids eat them right out of the pack. I love to make sandwiches with these. These are the best rolls found at the supermarket.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yes, best sweet rolls ever! They are so nice and soft and savory. You can also make quick dinner sandwiches with these rolls or lunch sandwiches. My kids love them and they always want more.
TaiLyn B.
Ball Ground, GA
The sweetness pairs perfectly with fried chicken, but doesn't go well with everything. They're pricey for the quality of the roll. The rolls are consistently the same and I am never disappointed.
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
Omg these are the most addicting rolls ever! We use them for sandwiches and to eat plain. They are soft and a little bit sweet but all sorts of wonderful. My kids love eating them for snacks!
Kristen M.
These are the best dinner rolls ever, they're great for holidays and basically any get together. My family buys these all the time, they have such a great flavor and they're always soft.
Josephine F.
San Francisco, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are literally the best buns E V E R. You can do a lot with these rolls.

TIP:
I am typically a lazy person that loves food, and what I end up doing is putting some cheese in between the rolls then microwaving it. BOMB.
Ariel C.
Chelsea, ME
These rolls are great for sandwiches.  The bread is light and fluffy and the hint of sweet is perfect way to add a little charm to a lunch.  They last a long time as well. My Grandfather loves them!
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?