Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Aisosa O.
Aisosa O.

These are the best rolls I have ever tried in my life. They're not like any other roll. They're sweet but not too sweet and the leave you wanting more! My expectations were surpassed and I will buy these until the end of time!
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Carrollton

These rolls are my most favorite!! I love how they taste and how soft they are when eating them!
joseliin v.
joseliin v.

These are a must for thanksgiving dinner! Super soft and delicious! Great for the mashed potatoes­čŹ┤
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
Clinton, MD

Hawaiian Rolls are the absolute best. They are best paired with your favorite thanksgiving fixings. Now they offer more flavor options.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Barberton, OH

These are the best. They have a sweet taste. Ham and Swiss on these and pop them in the oven till the cheese melts a little is the best little sandwiched with soup.
Cassie I.
Cassie I.

My family and I have eaten these rolls for maaaaany years. I highly suggest them for their sweet flavor, they pair nicely with butter too. These will make a great addition to any Thanksgiving dinner table.
Love this to make for thanksgiving day also you can add a bit of melted butter with garlic n top and put them In oven for 8 min can buy them at your local foodmaxx
Kim T.
Kim T.

Hawaiian rolls are amazing and at every Thanksgiving feast! They always taste fresh and have a hint of sweetness. I definitely recommend!
Antoinette S.
Antoinette S.
Clarksville, TN

Love this their life. My family loves them and even my dogs. I was get them from Kroger's cause their normally on sale 2 for 5.
Erika G.
Erika G.
Jacksonville, FL

You can never go wrong with Hawaiian sweet rolls . We use it for any birthday party, gather together, thanksgiving and Christmas. I eat it in the morning with coffee. This is literally good for everything.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now