BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Josephine D.
Josephine D.
Evansville, IN
These are so perfectly sweet! My local grocery store sells them with fried chicken and sides for a cheap meal that can't be beat.
Mary Y.
Mary Y.
Pueblo, CO
Oh my gosh, these rolls are to die for! I love making ham and cheese melt sliders with these rolls! A++++++
Dionne S.
Dionne S.
Mililani , Hi
My whole family loves this sweetbread so much we buy ours from costco you get more for a better price!
Gina L.
Gina L.
Foodie Expert
These are the best. Pulled pork sandwich on a sweet toll pleeeease and thank youuuu!!!! Love these I could eat them all day plain. Not too sweet,
Perfect amount of sweet
Angela S.
Angela S.
The best bread ever made! The mini rolls are perfect for sliders that my family loves.
Glynnis G.
Glynnis G.
Jacksonville, FL
These are great! you can eat them by themselves or they are delicious with ham in between, i would recommend to anyone
Shawna G.
Shawna G.
Foodie Expert
The best part of our holiday dinners are these! Best bread (prepackaged) to me! I even give them to my best friend wrapped as a present every Christmas!
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Ephrata, WA
My family loves these but they are a little pricey for me. I can't $4 to$5 on rolls.
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
N Highlands, CA
Love these roles their great with just a little bit of butter heated up or to use as a sandwich nice and sweet but not overly sweet
Dana S.
Dana S.
Lomita, CA
Foodie Expert
So glad they sell these year around , taste good with anything or even by themselves
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?