King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Del T.King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Sneha T.King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Sadie K.See all 20 photos

BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• How do you usually eat these?with some Butter or Pull Pork ... 10 Answers
  • AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE ...They are so delicious! 4 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled...I WOULD EAT THEM BOTH WAYS!!! ... 5 Answers
Photos (20)
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Carrie  I.
Carrie I.
Chapel Hill, NC
Love these rolls! They are highly addictive. I try to avoid them most times of the year except during the holidays.
Liana S.
Liana S.
Atlanta, GA
I eat these by themselves. They are just so good. I want to try the hamburger buns with some delicious Hawaiian chicken burgers.
Mary F.
Mary F.
Canton, MI
These are the best dinner rolls ever. I love them with everything, from making sandwiches to eating them with dip. So delicious and sweet!
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
San Diego, CA
These are a family favorite in our house and usually go very quickly!! I find that these work with a variety of meals and are a perfect dinner roll.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
My husband brought these home one day and they have now become a family favorite. They're very sweet and delicious.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Palestine, TX
I LOVE these rolls! They taste awesome and I love to dip them in Pioneer Brand Country Gravy! They are really good with Mac and Cheese and any kind of chicken.
Ladrina E.
Ladrina E.
Oh My..,.these are the best rolls i have ever had. First time at a cook out and i was floored. You can also make sandwiches out of these and place them in the oven. The recipe is on Pinterest.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Spartanburg, SC
These are so good! I can eat them for dessert! I buy at Sam's club where the package is doubled for same price as small package. I use them as slider buns, side rolls, or even as small pb&j's!
Angela N.
Angela N.
I get these from Walmart ! ! Hawaiian Sweet Rolls plus honey ham ! ! O M G ! Best things ever ! ! It's nice and fluffy :)
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
South Boston, VA
Foodie Expert
These Hawaiian rolls are simply delicious and delectable. I could eat them plain out the bag until they're gone. They're soft yet slightly dense with a buttery slightly sweet flavor. Lightly toasted, they're divine. Eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?