Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (19)
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Spartanburg, Sc
June 6, 2015, 12:52 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
These are so good! I can eat them for dessert! I buy at Sam's club where the package is doubled for same price as small package. I use them as slider buns, side rolls, or even as small pb&j's!
Angela N.
Angela N.
June 4, 2015, 5:19 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
I get these from Walmart ! ! Hawaiian Sweet Rolls plus honey ham ! ! O M G ! Best things ever ! ! It's nice and fluffy :)
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
South Boston, VA
May 26, 2015, 4:01 a.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
These Hawaiian rolls are simply delicious and delectable. I could eat them plain out the bag until they're gone. They're soft yet slightly dense with a buttery slightly sweet flavor. Lightly toasted, they're divine. Eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack!
kari p.
kari p.
Roseville, MI
May 21, 2015, 12:37 a.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
These are seriously the best thing ever! I am a total bread freak, I could easily eat an entire bag of these no problem.. of course I wouldn't do that, but I could.... delicious!
Jan S.
Jan S.
Cambridge, MD
May 19, 2015, 8:15 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
Once you taste the first one, you are hooked. Not only are they great tasting but the stay soft for quite a while, not that they will last that long!!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Manvel, TX
May 6, 2015, 8:54 a.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
These rolls are amazingly delicious. Great to eat alone or with dinner or as a sandwich. I love that they have a slight sweetness to them as well as being light and fluffy.
Terra L.
Terra L.
San Juan Capo, CA
Ohhmmmerrrggddd these are my favorite. Best for thanksgiving coming up. Throw some honey on those b's and your golden
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Spring Valley, CA
The only downside to the sweet, buttery, soft and delicious rolls is that only the quick on-the-go four-pack is pictured. I get the mega packs and love the long shelf life!.

Bread and butter is sweetly divine. Smothered in jams, jellies and marmalades dripping down my kids' smiles when they go in for this treat.

Savory tonight? Slice the whole pack in half to create two sheets of sweet, sweet bread. Lightly season with mayo and such then layer with cheeses, meats (can we say leftover turkey or ham?) and tomatoes. Place top back on a bake lightly until melted and heated throught. Cut along lines and scrummy!
Helicia D.
Helicia D.
Mineral Wells, TX
Best rolls! These are my favorite to get for thanksgiving. Everyone loves them and so do I
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Washington, MI
These are a holiday must. They are truly classic, very affordable, and taste great. Everyone needs a few rollls!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?