Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Tip P.
Tip P.
Atlanta, GA

If I'm going to review a food item on a beauty related website its going To be this! King's Hawaiian Rolls give me life every time! The go good with anything and everything! You can eat them year round! They are so addicting and you can make almost anything with them!
Darian A.
Darian A.

They taste amazing. These are the best rolls for thanksgiving and I would really recommend this! My aunt uses them for meat sandwiches and they taste absolutely amazing😊
Melina M.
Melina M.
Fort Wayne, IN

Try these. My whole family loves them. They also make hamburger/chessburger buns!!!!!!
Janice C.
Janice C.
Fremont, CA

The best tasting! My kids love this bread! You can eat as a breakfast pair or lunch heck even dinner!
Tara B.
Tara B.
Baton Rouge, LA

Hawaiian Sweet Rolls go great with everything. Anytime I'm cooking a dinner with rolls these are always my go too. And if you haven't tried it yet they are great to make sliders with.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Sulphur, LA

These are heaven sent! The best! They are soft and sweet. They go great with a thanksgiving meal. These are the only rolls I buy!
AshleyTaylor S.
AshleyTaylor S.

These are my absolute favorite! It's a must need for a nice thanksgiving dinner. It is a nice soft and spongy sweet bread. Taste perfectly warmed up! Butter isn't really necessary but if you prefer I'd recommend a little bit.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Elk Grove, CA

Who knew there little delights had so many uses. Not only do we use them at Holiday time we also use them in burger and pork sliders. It's the perfect mix of savory and sweet.
Lynda M.
Lynda M.

Love these rolls. Have them during the holidays, or anytime of year. Serve them warm or cold, they taste great. Good for small sandwiches or by themselves.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Indianapolis, IN

Love love love love these for so many things! By themselves at holidays, or use them to make a bunch of sliders!!! They are so good!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now