Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.

Best tasting rolls you will ever taste really sweet and great with ham. Has that Hawaiian flavor and sugary taste if your a fan of sweet rolls these are what you need.
Priscilla  I.
Priscilla I.
Springfield, IL

Love, love these. They are the best rolls. Why would you get anything else?
Christina C.
Christina C.
Bakersfield, CA

I love to eat this wonderful bread anytime of the year. It's soft and slightly sweet so it's the perfect addition to any meal
Kerrie W.
Kerrie W.
Cave City, AR

These are a Thanksgiving must! They are soft and fluffy with just a tinge of sweetness that makes it hard to resist the entire bag! I personally enjoy my kings Hawaiian rolls with a spread of Land O Lakes Olive Oil and Sea Salt Butter. It is the perfect sweet and salty goodness!
Livia M.
Livia M.
Caro, MI

Love the king's Hawaiian rolls! They're my all time favorite for the holidays! They're so soft!
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Hanover, PA

These are hands down the BEST rolls! The flavor of them is incredible and complete a Thanksgiving meal! My family also enjoys them so much that we use them for other meals year round! I will not switch to another brand!
Heidi W.
Heidi W.
Bluff City, TN

These are the BEST rolls out there! They are great for sliders as well. These are a must have.
Kassi M.
Kassi M.
Virden, NM

We LOVE Kings Hawaiian rolls!! They're perfect as a dinner roll or a slider roll! I like to serve mine with honey butter or as a Hawaiian slider ham sandwich!
Sheila F.
Sheila F.
Newark, NJ

So sweet yet powerful, they go great with any meal especially during the holidays. I find them all the time at my local Walmart. I myst say, you have to try them. The worst con is that they go fast. Don't remember the price right now, mostly because I never look at the price. I just throw them in the shopping cart and my mouth waters.
Alaina P.
Alaina P.
Creve coeur, Il

These rolls are essential for an amazing holiday dinner! They are delicious and sweet! Love them.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now