BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #15 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Holiday must have! We use these rolls for all our holiday parties and gatherings. They are small enough to have a couple sandwiches and taste great by themselves as well. They are great to make leftover turkey or ham sandwiches!
Angelica G.
This little rolls are great for a fast snack. They make great lil sandwiches on the go. The have a sweet taste. They go great with any meal. Chicken salad, sandwishes, baked chicken, thanksgiving... They are very tasty.
Shelby L.
Peculiar, MO
I say I love bread, but this is now what I mean when I say that! Kings Hawaiian is literally a little piece of heaven in my mouth every bite! It is always so soft and fluffy, yet never dry. It's absolutely perfect!
Catherine s.
I love these I have tried all flavors they are so sweet no need to heat them up because they're soft
Brooklyn D.
Poplar Bluff, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
A must have for thanksgiving. A delicious roll so soft and sweet. Just garnish with butter
Aliya S.
Elgin, SC
These are the best rolls ever. The flavor is just right, you don't even need to add butter.
Clarissa M.
Plant city , FL
Sweet Tooth Expert
This is the greatest bread in the world I swear I wouldn't know what to do without it I been eating this through these long 7 months of pregnancy and I know for sure this will be on out table for thanksgiving
Roxanne M.
St Augustine, FL
These are absolutely delicious. . My family loves when I bring these home.. just warm n serve.. we love it with butter.. mmm
Brianna B.
Love these rolls! They are amazing! We literally eat them for every holiday! They are soft, and have a great taste! You can get them at pretty much any store, and they really aren't expensive. I definitely would recommend them!
Abby K.
Henderson, KY
My favorite rolls ever!! I love eating them when they are lightly toasted for big mills such as thanksgiving and supper time. I also love using it when I make spinach dip! It's my go to roll for anything!!
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?