Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Spokane, WA

These are amazing to make little mini sandwiches with! They taste so good! One is never enough.
Rika H.
Rika H.

Of all the sweet/yeast rolls I've ever eaten, these by far and superior! King's Rolls have been around like forever, and I can see why. They're great at dinner rolls, to make cubes for cheese fondue and for tasty sliders. King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls rock!
Heather K.
Heather K.

THE best!!! I don't know anyone who doesn't like these sweet rolls, and they never last long at a dinner.
Sridevi L.
Sridevi L.
Long Beach, Ca

Nice snack to hold you over till dinner. Also good variation for always using "normal" bread for sandwiches. Has a slight sweet flavor and is a healthy option than reaching for chips or cookies.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
SPRING VALLEY, CA

My go-to for chicken salad or pulled pork. So delicious! :) I have to buy more than one package because everyone snacks on them before I can use them!
Danielle I.
Danielle I.
Cordova, TN

These are so good! They are great cold, toasted, or even as little sandwiches. You seriously cannot go wrong with these!
Jessica C.
Jessica C.

So so good. The honey wheat are the best. These are awesome with spinach dip. They are a little pricey but worth it.
Linda B.
Linda B.
Navarre, Fl

Price is right taste is delicious so yummy even had a kid today tell me they are the best and we should serve them at school
Elizabeth  F.
Elizabeth F.

I can't say enough about these rolls! They are the perfect addition to any meal or even for a quick snack!
Cara T.
Cara T.

These rolls are the best! My family loves them and they are very good with ham and mustard!! Yumm!! (:
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?