Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (19)
Nanyelith  V.
Nanyelith V.
Phoenix, AZ
July 13, 2015, 7:34 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
You must buy!! They are super good and fo with any meal. I like them warm with butter and sugar!! I can literally eat them right out of the bag!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Cleveland, AL
July 14, 2015, 8:55 a.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
These rolls are amazing, and a family favorite around our house. Has the perfect amount of sweetness to a good home cooked meal (Other than these delicious babies)!
Megan M.
Megan M.
July 8, 2015, 9:12 p.m.
Review for: Rolls Hawaiian Sweet 4.4 oz; 124 g
I used to pretend that I was buying these to go with dinner but let's not pretend... They're eaten by themselves... And all 4 at once. That's why I had to stop getting the 12 count packages! They're THAT delicious!
Carrie  I.
Carrie I.
Chapel Hill, NC
July 7, 2015, 10:30 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
Love these rolls! They are highly addictive. I try to avoid them most times of the year except during the holidays.
Liana S.
Liana S.
Atlanta, GA
July 1, 2015, 7:32 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
I eat these by themselves. They are just so good. I want to try the hamburger buns with some delicious Hawaiian chicken burgers.
Mary F.
Mary F.
Canton, MI
June 22, 2015, 10:37 a.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
These are the best dinner rolls ever. I love them with everything, from making sandwiches to eating them with dip. So delicious and sweet!
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
San Diego, CA
June 18, 2015, 6:53 p.m.
Review for: Rolls Hawaiian Sweet 4.4 oz; 124 g
These are a family favorite in our house and usually go very quickly!! I find that these work with a variety of meals and are a perfect dinner roll.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
June 18, 2015, 6:16 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
My husband brought these home one day and they have now become a family favorite. They're very sweet and delicious.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Palestine, TX
June 18, 2015, 6:14 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
I LOVE these rolls! They taste awesome and I love to dip them in Pioneer Brand Country Gravy! They are really good with Mac and Cheese and any kind of chicken.
Ladrina E.
Ladrina E.
June 18, 2015, 5:12 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
Oh My..,.these are the best rolls i have ever had. First time at a cook out and i was floored. You can also make sandwiches out of these and place them in the oven. The recipe is on Pinterest.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?