BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #9 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Kim F.
Kim F.
Allston, MA
Foodie Expert
Light, fluffy, sweet pillows of goodness! You cannot go wrong with these sitting at the dinner table. They will disappear! Kings Hawaiian rolls are a staple at my house for dinner, not a bad value and I will definitely keep buying them and recommend these for any family dinner. They will become your favorite.
Maddie Grace P.
Maddie Grace P.
Nettleton, MS
Foodie Expert
These rolls are amazing! They are soft and very sweet. I love eating them just by themselves!
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
New Carlisle, OH
These are hands down the most amazing dinner rolls ever! Trust me when I say they don't last long in my house.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Bakersfield, CA
I love to eat this wonderful bread anytime of the year. It's soft and slightly sweet so it's the perfect addition to any meal
Heather H.
Heather H.
My favorite store bought rolls by far! They are so soft, sweet and delicious, you can eat them without butter.
Maritza S.
Maritza S.
Hillside, IL
Foodie Expert
I love these Hawaiian sweet roles they go great with anything taste great and are super soft
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Foodie Expert
These are the best rolls for a holiday! They're great for little sandwiches and are reasonably prices.
Blankaa V.
Blankaa V.
Ivanhoe, CA
Foodie Expert
This is a thanksgiving staple in our household. Put some butter and in the oven the rolls go! Perfect with mashed potatoes or ham for me personally. You can't ever go wrong with rolls.
Shaylee S.
Shaylee S.
Sandy, UT
Foodie Expert
These rolls are like eating candy! They are so yummy. We put these rolls out for Thanksgiving dinner and they are gone within minutes. My kids love them which is a huge plus! Glad they sell them year around!
Princess13 R.
Princess13 R.
Kennewick, WA
the best rolls I've ever tasted they are so soft and fluffly they are also sweet and delicious
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?