Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (19)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Hudson, Nh
I LOVE LOVE LOVE these rolls, I could eat a whole package myself. Its sweet but not too sweet, but until recently I had a hard time finding them. Now that I see them regularly I will definitely be buying them for our "friendsgiving"
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
These are the best rolls for a holiday! They're great for little sandwiches and are reasonably prices.
sarra p.
sarra p.
Orlando, FL
These are a must have at any dinner gathering and always a crowd pleaser. Reasonable price and absolutely delicious. Best dinner rolls I've ever had! I've found them in most grocery stores and they are usually on sale around the holidays!
Tivon L.
Tivon L.
The best dinner rolls out there! They are the perfect size and deliciously sweet. You don't even need butter with these rolls, they are that good
Taylor S.
Taylor S.
Buckner, MO
Honestly the best rolls on the market! I've not met a single person, young or old who doesn't like these! They're a holiday staple in our family!
Frances J.
Frances J.
These are seriously like the best rolls ever! For holidays or any day! Lol we eat them all the time at my house! Make little sandwiches with them for my son and he loves it!
Heather H.
Heather H.
My favorite store bought rolls by far! They are so soft, sweet and delicious, you can eat them without butter.
Maritza S.
Maritza S.
Hillside, IL
I love these Hawaiian sweet roles they go great with anything taste great and are super soft
Fatimah H.
Fatimah H.
So delicious!!! My favorite rolls to go with any meal. Sweet and soft and so addictive. Take one bite of these and you might buy out the whole store
Jalissa K.
Jalissa K.
These rolls are soooo good! They feed a lot of people too. They are not expensive at all. They a definitely worth the 2 or 3 dollars.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?