King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Del T.King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Sneha T.King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Sadie K.See all 20 photos

BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• How do you usually eat these?with some Butter or Pull Pork ... 10 Answers
  • AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE ...They are so delicious! 4 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled...I WOULD EAT THEM BOTH WAYS!!! ... 5 Answers
Photos (20)
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Meredith O.
Meredith O.
Athens, MI
These are be far the best rolls one could ever have at the table! Or even as a quick snack. I buy these at sams club, very good value for the size of package. Can't go wrong with these rolls-!
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
You can't go wrong with King's Hawaiian rolls! The are sweet, soft and melt in your mouth, they are my families Holliday must. I definitely recommend them with any meal!
Meghan N.
Meghan N.
Garner
These are so good. We use them for family gatherings almost every time. On both sides of the family
Anjelica C.
Anjelica C.
I love this bread at our thanksgiving table.tastes so soft and so fresh. Love the taste. You can always add butter or even love it with spinach dip.
I always take to work for potlucks.
Tanisha W.
Tanisha W.
Newark, NJ
Listen. The taste that comes from this bread. The many different things that we can make from and with them is amazing. You can't go wrong!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.
These sweet rolls are super delicious. We love to eat them with fried chicken and and make little ham sandwiches with provolone cheese. These are a staple in our house!!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Kernersville, NC
I love using these the day after and making leftover sliders! Mmm just throw some turkey, stuffing, smear some mashed potatoes on the bread some cheese and grill it!! You can even dip it into some gravy and its delicious!
Rikki M.
Rikki M.
Canton, OH
Foodie Expert
The best rolls ever. I can eat so many. Perfect for thanks giving to soak up all the gravy. I buy mine at Walmart.
Princess13 R.
Princess13 R.
Kennewick, WA
the best rolls I've ever tasted they are so soft and fluffly they are also sweet and delicious
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
New Carlisle, OH
These are hands down the most amazing dinner rolls ever! Trust me when I say they don't last long in my house.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?