Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Kassie L.
Kassie L.
Viking, MN

Love these things to death. I will spend the extra money just for these! My kids don't even like many buns an they go crazy over them. They are not a bad price either.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Ogden, UT

These are the best rolls! They are for any occasion and go great with pretty much all meals! My sister doesn't like to eat bread but if these are out then you can't get her to stop! I will always tell people to try these out if they haven't yet.
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Saline, LA

Our favorite roll for a get together! When you're in a rush & need a quick roll grab these especially if you don't have time to make a homemade one. You can grab these at just about Any grocery store. We love to make sliders with these as well.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.

Delicious! We even make sandwiches with them with ham and cheese, and warm them in the oven. Yum!
Shea V.
Shea V.
Big Rapids, MI

They're not my moms homemade biscuits but they are a great substitute! Right out of the oven warm with butter can't really go wrong there.
Roxanne M.
Roxanne M.

My house hold cannot go any holiday with out these delicious rolls! U can make any meal good with these! And they make great sandwiches
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.

A Thanksgiving staple! So easy and everyone enjoys them...we never have any leftover!!
Blankaa V.
Blankaa V.
Ivanhoe, CA

This is a thanksgiving staple in our household. Put some butter and in the oven the rolls go! Perfect with mashed potatoes or ham for me personally. You can't ever go wrong with rolls.
Tipapone D.
Tipapone D.
Fort Worth, TX

Best damn rolls I've ever eaten! I recommend these to everyone! These rolls are so much softer, delicate and better tasting than any other roll I've ever had! The taste surpasses any other roll I've had!
Karley F.
Karley F.

These rolls are so amazing. They have so much flavor. I could eat these all day if I could.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now