Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Meghan L.
Meghan L.
Ashland, KY

These arey favorite to serve on Thanksgiving. No matter how many bags I get there are never any leftovers
Kim P.
Kim P.
Valencia, CA

These are literally Thanksgiving in a bag for me! They melt in your mouth and are great with a little bit of gravy on them! Warm them up for 10 seconds and put a slab of butter... literally there's nothing that doesn't go with these delicious rolls!
Katelyn S.
Katelyn S.
Charleston, SC

these are the best rolls! they are always so soft and have the perfect sweetness. they make the perfect buns for sliders or as an side to thanksgiving or other dinners!
Melissa M.
Melissa M.
Orange Park, Fl

These are the absolute best!!! So soft and delicious! These are great to make sandwiches with leftover turkey and miracle whip!
Lezette B.
Lezette B.

I have yet to meet someone who doesnt like these my kids would eat packs of them plain if I let them such a great addition to any meal
Ashly P.
Ashly P.
Molalla , Or

Best rolls, great flavor, amazing price, and good for any time not just thanksgiving, even my kids love them and they are very picky eaters. More on the sweet side, but if that's your thing, I highly recommend
Emily G.
Emily G.
Boynton Beach, FL

Why are these so amazing?! Love the soft fluffy taste they have when you bite into them. ☺️☺️ Perfect store bought rolls for the holidays.
Larissa S.
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA

When I first tried this bread I was literally obsessed. I could eat a bag a day if I could. These rolls are sweet and are soft. They are good to use for thanksgiving and really any other time. Great dinner rolls that are fresh. I cannot find them anywhere though.
Christie C.
Christie C.
Knoxville, TN

Great product to make turkey burger sliders. Omg. So yummy, fluffy and taste great when fresh.
Lisha M.
Lisha M.

My family and I love these rolls. They are perfect with most any meal. Whether it's your normal week day meal to holiday feasts, you can't go wrong.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?