BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Kirsten R.
Kirsten R.
Ahhh these are the best! They are so versatile as well. You can make turkey sandwiches, burgers, pull pork sandwiches and my favorite buffalo ranch pulled chicken sandwiches! They are a little pricey but definitely worth it! These tend to always be on my grocery list.
Anita V.
Anita V.
Burleson, TX
My absolute favorite rolls in the world! 😍
They are so sweet & soft! Thanksgiving is not Thanksgiving without these rolls stuffed with mashed potatoes & brown gravy!
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Tualatin, OR
Can never go wrong so inexpensive so delicious everytime ! Don't think I've ever disliked this with anything I'm eating yummm!!!
Christina M.
Christina M.
Mmm! These are a must at my Thanksgiving! I always have to buy extra, because my family loves them.
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Tulsa, OK
MY FAVORITE! Okay these are so great because you can pop them in the oven just to have with dinner, they're great to make little cold or warm sandwiches on, etc etc. they're a great price and I can always find them at reasors right by my apartment. 10/10 would recommend 😋
Maddison L.
Maddison L.
Foodie Expert
A must have for any dinner! So delicious and sweet. The perfect taste & price.
Ceyymichelle C.
Ceyymichelle C.
Hoffman Est, IL
Foodie Expert
A definite must have at my family's thanksgiving dinners. It is a great side warm it toasted with butter!!
Kristal F.
Kristal F.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
These Kings Hawaiian sweet rolls are delicious. Holidays or regular days, they are the best. They are light, fluffy, and sweet. We all love them!
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Buffalo, NY
Foodie Expert
thanks giving essential for sure . gravy butter sipping oh my i cannot wait . warm them a little delish
Billie N.
Billie N.
WESTLAND, MI
Foodie Expert
Favorite rolls for any meal! They are so amazing soft and delicious, even more great when heated up just at tiny bit!!! The also make good sandwich buns ;) on turkey day I dip mine in gravy.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?