Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Hudson, Nh

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these rolls, I could eat a whole package myself. Its sweet but not too sweet, but until recently I had a hard time finding them. Now that I see them regularly I will definitely be buying them for our "friendsgiving"
Victoria M.
Victoria M.

These are the best rolls for a holiday! They're great for little sandwiches and are reasonably prices.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Pharr, TX

These hawaiian breads are a must have for thanksgiving omg! They are so soft and taste buttery its awesome
Janice C.
Janice C.
Fremont, CA

The best tasting! My kids love this bread! You can eat as a breakfast pair or lunch heck even dinner!
Tara B.
Tara B.
Denham Springs, LA

Hawaiian Sweet Rolls go great with everything. Anytime I'm cooking a dinner with rolls these are always my go too. And if you haven't tried it yet they are great to make sliders with.
Amber E.
Amber E.
Sulphur, LA

These are heaven sent! The best! They are soft and sweet. They go great with a thanksgiving meal. These are the only rolls I buy!
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Elk Grove, CA

Who knew there little delights had so many uses. Not only do we use them at Holiday time we also use them in burger and pork sliders. It's the perfect mix of savory and sweet.
Lynda M.
Lynda M.

Love these rolls. Have them during the holidays, or anytime of year. Serve them warm or cold, they taste great. Good for small sandwiches or by themselves.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Indianapolis, IN

Love love love love these for so many things! By themselves at holidays, or use them to make a bunch of sliders!!! They are so good!
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Louisville, KY

My favorite roles! These are a must for holidays in my family. Perfect warmed in the oven
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now