Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Buffalo, NY

thanks giving essential for sure . gravy butter sipping oh my i cannot wait . warm them a little delish
Julia M.
Julia M.
Nacogdoches , TX

These are a gift from God. I like to make little sliders or sandwiches out of them, or just use them as a regular dinner roll. Great to make small sandwiches as finger foods for parties. Everybody loves them
Charlie M.
Charlie M.
Gallant

These are literally my go to rolls for whenever. I can eat these by themselves!!! I have such a taste for bread as these are my favorites. They are soft and melt in your mouth good. I love the slight sweet component.
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , Az

Great rolls! They are soft, moist and have s hint of sweetness to them. Perfect with poultry dishes.
Jacalyn B.
Jacalyn B.
Glenshaw , Pa

These sweet rolls have been a family tradition for thanksgiving since I can remember! They go great with all the mashed potatoes and turkey on the big day! I definitely recommend them!
Rachael J.
Rachael J.
Doylestown, PA

MUST HAVE for Turkey Day!!! Kids and adults alike will love these sweet buttery rolls. They practically melt in your mouth. They're tasty without prep but even better when you warm them for a bit in the oven and slather them with a bit of butter. You just have to be careful to not fill up on these before the main course!
Briana R.
Briana R.

I can sit down and eat and entire pack of these rolls with no shame. They are THE BEST.
Adriean D.
Adriean D.

These are a #Thanksgiving must have! We warm them to dip into the mashed potatoes and gravy, and the next day we cut them in half and make turkey or ham sandwich leftovers!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
cape coral , fl

These are the best for thanksgiving omg I get them every year . I recommend that everyone get this you can't open wrong !!
Sara H.
Sara H.

Taste great, these are great for snacks. I highly recommend these as a great food to bring to a get together. Overall the taste good and you can cut them in half to make a mini sandwich.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now