King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Del T.King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Sneha T.King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Sadie K.See all 20 photos

BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• How do you usually eat these?with some Butter or Pull Pork ... 10 Answers
  • AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE ...They are so delicious! 4 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled...I WOULD EAT THEM BOTH WAYS!!! ... 5 Answers
Photos (20)
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Cullman, AL
Love love loveeee!!!! I'm not sure if you have tried the recipe for sliders or the mini sandwiches but these make them taste amazing and fresh the cost isn't expensive. An awesome recipe for game day super easy too!
Aubri R.
Aubri R.
Littleton, CO
These are so good! Soft...moist... a bit of sweetness and a lot of flavor in these. But who doesn't love bread?! Definitely should try them if you haven't already. Hope you enjoy. Cheers!
lexi m.
lexi m.
blaine
really good for any holiday. taste really good and are cheap also good for dinner and stuff.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Saint Cloud, FL
Absolutely loveee! A most have at home. I can't get enough of this brand of bread.
Yanira I.
Yanira I.
Guayanilla Puerto Rico
Really good forma al the food and special Thanksgiving day and the best tha al is good.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Jackson, MI
These rolls are the only kind I buy ! They go with so many different meals and just love how they taste. I will never buy another brand or type of rolls. I buy from meijer and I have got my dad into these now
Meredith O.
Meredith O.
Athens, MI
These are be far the best rolls one could ever have at the table! Or even as a quick snack. I buy these at sams club, very good value for the size of package. Can't go wrong with these rolls-!
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
You can't go wrong with King's Hawaiian rolls! The are sweet, soft and melt in your mouth, they are my families Holliday must. I definitely recommend them with any meal!
Meghan N.
Meghan N.
Garner
These are so good. We use them for family gatherings almost every time. On both sides of the family
Anjelica C.
Anjelica C.
I love this bread at our thanksgiving table.tastes so soft and so fresh. Love the taste. You can always add butter or even love it with spinach dip.
I always take to work for potlucks.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Foodie Expert
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?