King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Sneha T.King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Sadie K.King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Helen S.See all 19 photos

BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• How do you usually eat these?with some Butter or Pull Pork ... 10 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled...I WOULD EAT THEM BOTH WAYS!!! ... 5 Answers
  • I can't seem to find a topping or fil...I like mine with slow cooked p... 3 Answers
Photos (19)
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Anna B.
Anna B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Foodie Expert
There honestly needs to be more stars to rate this product! You can ask anybody who knows me personally and they will tell you how obsessed I am with this stuff! I recommend it to everyone! It's super soft,and the taste is out of this world! Every time I go to Walmart I grab a 1.99$ bag of them and eat them while I shop!!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
I used to bake biscuits from pillsbury but these take less time and are way better tasting.
Jillian R.
Jillian R.
Walton, KY
I love these rolls! We always have them out for the holidays or with dinner. Always fresh and soft!
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Higdon, AL
What is Thanskgiving dinner without the best rolls ever?! Hands down my favorite rolls for any dinner but especially an important one like Thanksgiving.
Heather V.
Heather V.
Fernley, NV
Good, sweet, soft & fresh every time. I love king's Hawaiian. I'm so glad they e been coming out with more and more products lately. Definitely delicious.
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Oooooh so delicious! They're so sweet and always so fresh. One of my favorites to eat with tuna or tuna salad. It's absolutely worth every bite.
Martha c.
Martha c.
These rolls are a must have during thanks giving dinner!! So delicious! And so fluffy!!! Totally love it! Essential for the holidays and good for any other days. I also use them to make Hawaiian sandwiches! Perfect snack for the kids!!!!
Cecilia A.
Cecilia A.
Nashville, TN
I love these so much we eat them up for Thanksgiving and gave up biscuits to have these at our table now
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Cullman, AL
Love love loveeee!!!! I'm not sure if you have tried the recipe for sliders or the mini sandwiches but these make them taste amazing and fresh the cost isn't expensive. An awesome recipe for game day super easy too!
Aubri R.
Aubri R.
Littleton, CO
These are so good! Soft...moist... a bit of sweetness and a lot of flavor in these. But who doesn't love bread?! Definitely should try them if you haven't already. Hope you enjoy. Cheers!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?