Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Spartanburg , Sc

These are so good! I can eat them for dessert! I buy at Sam's club where the package is doubled for same price as small package. I use them as slider buns, side rolls, or even as small pb&j's!
Angela N.
Angela N.

I get these from Walmart ! ! Hawaiian Sweet Rolls plus honey ham ! ! O M G ! Best things ever ! ! It's nice and fluffy :)
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
South Boston, VA

These Hawaiian rolls are simply delicious and delectable. I could eat them plain out the bag until they're gone. They're soft yet slightly dense with a buttery slightly sweet flavor. Lightly toasted, they're divine. Eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack!
kari p.
kari p.
Roseville, MI

These are seriously the best thing ever! I am a total bread freak, I could easily eat an entire bag of these no problem.. of course I wouldn't do that, but I could.... delicious!
Jan S.
Jan S.
Cambridge, MD

Once you taste the first one, you are hooked. Not only are they great tasting but the stay soft for quite a while, not that they will last that long!!
Victoria P.
Victoria P.
Manvel, TX

These rolls are amazingly delicious. Great to eat alone or with dinner or as a sandwich. I love that they have a slight sweetness to them as well as being light and fluffy.
Helicia D.
Helicia D.
Mineral Wells, TX

Best rolls! These are my favorite to get for thanksgiving. Everyone loves them and so do I
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Washington, MI

These are a holiday must. They are truly classic, very affordable, and taste great. Everyone needs a few rollls!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Georgetown, KY

Definitely my most favorite prepackaged rolls. Love how sweet yet salty they are.
Mary H.
Mary H.

These are such a treat, I only indulge in these every so often because if I had it all the time I would want to eat it all the time. I love that they're coming out with new flavorings but the original is always my favorite. these are great to eat with stew to make burgers with to make sliders with definitely a win-win and you can't go wrong! If you haven't tried it you need to try it today!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now