Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Haylie B.
Haylie B.

Kings Hawaiian sweey rolls are My favorite rolls, ever. The sweet buttery taste is to just die for!!
Tracey Y.
Tracey Y.
Fenton, MO

These are seriously a must have on thanksgiving! My family loves to turn them into little cheese garlic breads :) if you have ever tried sweet bread and liked it, this is the way to go!!! Everyone will want moreee
amy h.
amy h.
Kellyville, OK

love love these rolls what table don't have them? u can't go wrong with these . love love them
Paris J.
Paris J.
Belle Chasse, LA

King's Hawaiian sweet rolls are the best! They are definitely on my thanksgiving list. They have a great sweet taste and are great with anything.. These are definitely a good item for your thanksgiving preparations.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.

How can you go through a family dinner without these, especially thanksgiving. You can just add butter and you'll make everyone happy, pop them in the oven and you're good to go. You can find them almost anyway, maybe even the dollar store!
Kavon B.
Kavon B.
Bridgeport

These are my favorite they taste so good. I would recommend these to everyone
Tamesha W.
Tamesha W.
Suffolk, VA

The best rolls for any occasion. My children love these. We use them to male sandwich sliders as well
Wendee C.
Wendee C.
Kewanee, IL

These are fantastic just the right amount of sweet and savory all at once! We are having these for Thanksgiving for sure and I'm excited with mouth watering to eat them. When you need great, east rolls for your dinner table, there's nothing better than King's Hawaiian Sweet rolls
Tanielle J.
Tanielle J.

One of my favorites! Very soft and melts in your mouth. I can literally eat these with anything. My fiance likes to make sandwiches with them, using shredded chicken and cranberry sauce. Delicious!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Bowling Green , KY

I love how tasty these rolls are!! So sweet and amazing!! They are the perfect quick solution for the bread of a meal!!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?