BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• How do you usually eat these?10 Answers
  • AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Megan E.
Megan E.
Mayfield, KY
Best rolls ever. I can eat these straight out of the bag or browned in the oven with butter.
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Elk Grove, CA
Who knew there little delights had so many uses. Not only do we use them at Holiday time we also use them in burger and pork sliders. It's the perfect mix of savory and sweet.
Elisa Z.
Elisa Z.
Columbus Junction, IA
Yesss! My family never goes without these delicious rolls on thanksgiving!! Definitely a must have for the holiday dinners
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
cape coral , fl
These are the best for thanksgiving omg I get them every year . I recommend that everyone get this you can't open wrong !!
Darian A.
Darian A.
They taste amazing. These are the best rolls for thanksgiving and I would really recommend this! My aunt uses them for meat sandwiches and they taste absolutely amazing­čśŐ
Cortni L.
Cortni L.
Fort Worth, TX
These actually taste really good. I like how they are a sweet bread. They go great (in my opinion) with just about anything and I prefer these at holidays to the standard rolls. You can heat them for a few seconds in the microwave for the fresh out of the oven feel, but they are great just out of the bag.
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
Belton, MO
Foodie Expert
Simply amazing amd versatile. My favorite. So sweet and soft but they will go stale so watch out
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
Foodie Expert
These are so fresh tasting they are amazing warm or just right out of the bag. Great plain or with butter. I have these for most our dinners. You can find them at Walmart and most local grocery stores. I recommend everyone to try you will be hooked on that's so soft and full of flavor.
Aurelia C.
Aurelia C.
Socorro, NM
Foodie Expert
I LOVE Hawaiian buns! They go so good with almost any meal! Best rolls especially for the holidays!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect bread for any type of slider, or to just eat plain! They have a delicious sweetness to them, unlike any rolls I've ever had before. They pair very well with salty and savory food and give another dimension of flavor.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?