BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #15 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Chelsey C.
Fortuna, CA
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
I love using these during a picnic. super moist and sweet. I love eating with butter
Grace K.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
I can never wait for thanksgiving to come around and I get to eat a ton of these. They have a sweet flavor but never too sweet or like a dessert. And a helpful tip to make these rolls even better is by warming them up a little.
Norlaila T.
Seattle, WA
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
These rolls are yummy! Great for eating alone or as a sandwich. My favorite thing to do is make the famous King's recipe for sliders. I make them with deli meat, sliced cheese and the delicious sauce poured on top and baked to perfection. My family loved it! I make them all the time because I can't get enough.
Wendolin A.
San Antonio, TX
King's Hawaiian Rolls are my family's all time favorite rolls. I don't even bother buying regular dinner rolls. We just buy King's Hawaiian. They're good with meals and just by themselves as a quick snack. The kids like them because they are sweet, soft and moist. We adults do, also. I admit the meal sometimes calls for something more bland, not so sweet; but we don't care, because we love them so much. Just excellent.
Briana R.
I can sit down and eat and entire pack of these rolls with no shame. They are THE BEST.
Amber E.
Caldwell, TX
These are heaven sent! The best! They are soft and sweet. They go great with a thanksgiving meal. These are the only rolls I buy!
Meghan L.
Ashland, KY
These arey favorite to serve on Thanksgiving. No matter how many bags I get there are never any leftovers
Lisha M.
My family and I love these rolls. They are perfect with most any meal. Whether it's your normal week day meal to holiday feasts, you can't go wrong.
Gabriela V.
I use these in my grandma's recipe of Ecuadorian stuffing. It adds the perfect amount of sweetness! Must have in my kitchen! Well that's besides the turkey on that day!
Eva B.
Los Angeles, CA
Can you say DIVINE! The best dinner/ anytime rolls I've ever had. My addiction is beyond obsessive. I can eat and entire family in one sitting, sadly. The truth is I would tell you to go out a buy them but then you would have to invite me over.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?