Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiianยฎ The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (19)
Rose B.
Rose B.
Ellijay, GA
๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

One of my favorite foods!! For $1 at Walmart, you can get a pack of four. They're so delicious. They are sweet enough to satisfy a sweet tooth, but not so sweet that it would give you a cavity. It would be amazing with roasted ham that's a little on the crunchy/salty side.
Cassandra G.
Cassandra G.
Pharr, TX
These hawaiian breads are a must have for thanksgiving omg! They are so soft and taste buttery its awesome
Wendy N.
Wendy N.
I absolutely love the sweetness to this bread it is not too much just the perfect amount along with the fluffiness. You can enjoy these hot or cold.
Brenda a.
Brenda a.
This Hawaiian sweet rolls are a must in our thanksgiving dinner . They are so soft and taste so good they literally melt in your mouth
Anna B.
Anna B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Foodie Expert
There honestly needs to be more stars to rate this product! You can ask anybody who knows me personally and they will tell you how obsessed I am with this stuff! I recommend it to everyone! It's super soft,and the taste is out of this world! Every time I go to Walmart I grab a 1.99$ bag of them and eat them while I shop!!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
I used to bake biscuits from pillsbury but these take less time and are way better tasting.
Jillian R.
Jillian R.
Walton, KY
I love these rolls! We always have them out for the holidays or with dinner. Always fresh and soft!
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Higdon, AL
What is Thanskgiving dinner without the best rolls ever?! Hands down my favorite rolls for any dinner but especially an important one like Thanksgiving.
Heather V.
Heather V.
Fernley, NV
Good, sweet, soft & fresh every time. I love king's Hawaiian. I'm so glad they e been coming out with more and more products lately. Definitely delicious.
Deanna B.
Deanna B.
Oooooh so delicious! They're so sweet and always so fresh. One of my favorites to eat with tuna or tuna salad. It's absolutely worth every bite.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?