BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
joseliin v.
joseliin v.
These are a must for thanksgiving dinner! Super soft and delicious! Great for the mashed potatoes🍴
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Saint Cloud, FL
Foodie Expert
Absolutely loveee! A most have at home. I can't get enough of this brand of bread.
Priscilla  I.
Priscilla I.
Springfield, IL
Love, love these. They are the best rolls. Why would you get anything else?
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
You can't go wrong with King's Hawaiian rolls! The are sweet, soft and melt in your mouth, they are my families Holliday must. I definitely recommend them with any meal!
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Cullman, AL
Love love loveeee!!!! I'm not sure if you have tried the recipe for sliders or the mini sandwiches but these make them taste amazing and fresh the cost isn't expensive. An awesome recipe for game day super easy too!
Yanira I.
Yanira I.
Guayanilla Puerto Rico
Really good forma al the food and special Thanksgiving day and the best tha al is good.
Jodi R.
Jodi R.
Macomb, MI
These are delicious and so soft! Always my go to when I need rolls for dinner. They're sweet versus a traditional roll.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
I used to bake biscuits from pillsbury but these take less time and are way better tasting.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Jackson, MI
These rolls are the only kind I buy ! They go with so many different meals and just love how they taste. I will never buy another brand or type of rolls. I buy from meijer and I have got my dad into these now
Rikki M.
Rikki M.
Canton, OH
Foodie Expert
The best rolls ever. I can eat so many. Perfect for thanks giving to soak up all the gravy. I buy mine at Walmart.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?