BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• How do you usually eat these?10 Answers
  • AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Love this to make for thanksgiving day also you can add a bit of melted butter with garlic n top and put them In oven for 8 min can buy them at your local foodmaxx
lexi m.
lexi m.
blaine
really good for any holiday. taste really good and are cheap also good for dinner and stuff.
Anna B.
Anna B.
Baton Rouge, LA
Foodie Expert
There honestly needs to be more stars to rate this product! You can ask anybody who knows me personally and they will tell you how obsessed I am with this stuff! I recommend it to everyone! It's super soft,and the taste is out of this world! Every time I go to Walmart I grab a 1.99$ bag of them and eat them while I shop!!
Geraldine T.
Geraldine T.
Elizabeth, NJ
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite type of bread. They have a different flavor from regular bread, which gives it an advantage. It can be eaten with anything you please or on its own. I would definitely buy this again, as we do every weekend.
Ree N.
Ree N.
Delicious is the word you need to describe these buns. These buns go with everything, eggs, deli meats, and their even good on their own. Only downside is that they do go bad faster than other breads.
Francisco A.
Francisco A.
Ohhhh! These are just great! If you never had one you definitely have to buy one of these.

The texture and consistency, mixed with the sweet and acid from pineapple it's just awesome!

This are also great as appetizer in casual get togethers!
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
Saint Cloud, FL
Foodie Expert
Absolutely loveee! A most have at home. I can't get enough of this brand of bread.
Shae R.
Shae R.
Foodie Expert
My husband hates them, but I absolutely love them! They taste even better when warmed up in the microwave. Cons? Around this time of the year they end up disappearing off the shelves, so grab them early!
Marisol S.
Marisol S.
You can't go wrong with King's Hawaiian rolls! The are sweet, soft and melt in your mouth, they are my families Holliday must. I definitely recommend them with any meal!
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Cullman, AL
Love love loveeee!!!! I'm not sure if you have tried the recipe for sliders or the mini sandwiches but these make them taste amazing and fresh the cost isn't expensive. An awesome recipe for game day super easy too!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?