King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Sneha T.King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Sadie K.King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Helen S.See all 19 photos

BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• How do you usually eat these?with some Butter or Pull Pork ... 10 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled...I WOULD EAT THEM BOTH WAYS!!! ... 5 Answers
  • I can't seem to find a topping or fil...I like mine with slow cooked p... 3 Answers
Photos (19)
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
jamie f.
jamie f.
Erie, PA
Absolutely love these rolls. You can have them with any meal...............The sweetness is great and the size is perfect
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I'm so glad my family discovered these rolls. They taste wonderful. We always have them at Thanksgiving.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Foodie Expert
The ONLY rolls I'll have at our family thanksgiving and Christmas feasts! These are a favorite and are perfect for ham rolls! We love that they're sweet but not overly sweet; they basically melt in your mouth!
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
These are one of my favorite sweet rolls ever. The bread is super soft and delightful. It tastes delicious as a dinner roll with your usual meal, as a snack by itself (I recommend microwaved 8-10 seconds to get that extra warmth and sweetness), or with butter or jams. The best part about these is you can't go wrong with it... Also, very affordable and a treat for any occasion.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
these are a must have in our thanksgiving dinner table . they are so good and soft everytime. The price is great but the taste is even better.
Atheena B.
Atheena B.
Hanford , CA
ive grown up eating these rolls and i can say i only care for these they are sweet delicious and go with so much food or by themselves
Karla W.
Karla W.
Massillon, OH
Foodie Expert
These are by far the best rolls. I buy no other rolls. Yes they meet my expectations they Arab a good value and they may be pricey to some, but there is a coupon on the inside of the box. Once you taste them the price will it matter.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
El Paso, TX
These are AWESOME to have around for thanksgiving!! Get some extra packs so you can make small turkey and mashed potato sliders the next day after thanksgiving!! SO good!! Highly recommend for sure!
Lupita S.
Lupita S.
Grandview
Best sweet rolls I've had! My husband and I love these meet our expectations! They have a very good flavor
Cinthia D.
Cinthia D.
Anaheim, CA
Foodie Expert
A must at Thanksgiving dinner! The sweat taste goes great with Turkey. Warm them up and eat away
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?