Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
New Carlisle, OH

These are hands down the most amazing dinner rolls ever! Trust me when I say they don't last long in my house.
Missy W.
Missy W.
Sheffield, AL

These are the best! I usually buy from Publix. My mom uses leftover turkey from thanksgiving and makes sliders with them! So good!
Jeska C.
Jeska C.
Astoria, OR

These are my absolute favorite. They are sweet yet not too sweet. Very delicious. Will be having at thanksgiving.
Katie D.
Katie D.
Estacada , Or

My children always gobble these up! They are good with butter or without, warm or just fresh out of the bag! Best when paired with a little cranberry sauce and some turkey to make a nice little slider.
briseida S.
briseida S.
Compton, CA

I love the taste of this bread i would eat more then one they are so soft that you wouldn't know how many you have ate trust me youll love it
Erin K.
Erin K.
Bossier city , La

I love love love sweet Hawaiian rolls. I can eat them with everything! They are my favorite thanksgiving side dish. And they make great leftovers for a quick turkey sandwich
Angela S.
Angela S.
Noblesville, IN

These are the best rolls on earth! I tend to need an entire box just for myself! They are sweet, soft and delicious! You will need a few boxes so that everyone can have a few!
Maria A.
Maria A.
Joliet, Il

Love these hawaiian roles they have a sweet taste and they almost melt in your mouth. Also, great price point. I will continue to purchase these from time to time because they are not the healthiest.
Cayla J.
Cayla J.
Williamstown, NJ

Yes yes and more yes ! These buttery, sweet, light rolls are worth every carb. They are an essential at the dinner table. My favorite Hawaiian rolls recipe is hot ham and cheese mini sandwiches! Find the recipe on Pinterest, trust me!
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Tobaccoville, NC

Omgosh these are my favorite ever. I can eat them straight out of the pack. There a favorite in our household
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?