BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #15 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Guadalupe D.
Baytown, TX
Best rolls ever.. I don't think there is a single personwho doesn't like them lol.. I could it them all day every day with everything
Adriean D.
These are a #Thanksgiving must have! We warm them to dip into the mashed potatoes and gravy, and the next day we cut them in half and make turkey or ham sandwich leftovers!
Anne H.
San Antonio, TX
I love to make these in the oven with ham and cheese inside! My kids love it!
Lezette B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
I have yet to meet someone who doesnt like these my kids would eat packs of them plain if I let them such a great addition to any meal
Laura D.
Jefferson Cty, MO
So delicious! Just used these for a get together that I hosted last night! I served them as mini chicken sandwiches and everyone raved about them! These are amazing as a sandwich, or just plain! I love these rolls!
Racheal H.
Jefferson Cty, TN
These are a must have for Thanksgiving especially if you have in laws to impress you can't go wrong with these at the table there are amazing sweet but not too sweet.
Alexandra R.
Love the buttery and sweet contrast of the buns. Love these all year round but they are a must for thanksgiving dinner! After a few minutes warming in the oven they complete a delicious plate of. Ashes potatoes gravy turkey and sides
Rosanna K.
Omg I love the Kings Hawaiian Sweet Rolls. They are the best. They have a great Texture with just the right amount of sweetness.
Sara D.
I work in a department store that sells these. I'm so hooked on them. It's difficult not to grab them for every lunch break. They taste great, not too sweet, and they pretty much go with everything. I love these rolls.
Tamesha W.
Suffolk, VA
The best rolls for any occasion. My children love these. We use them to male sandwich sliders as well
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?