King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Sneha T.King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Sadie K.King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Helen S.See all 19 photos

BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• How do you usually eat these?with some Butter or Pull Pork ... 10 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled...I WOULD EAT THEM BOTH WAYS!!! ... 5 Answers
  • I can't seem to find a topping or fil...I like mine with slow cooked p... 3 Answers
Photos (19)
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Helen S.
Helen S.
Bridgeton, NJ
This is the best bread in the world! I made it for my early thanksgiving dinner! I bought at Walmart for so cheap! I love it and it taste great! It is a must have and I recommend it to all who are looking for a roll to buy
Christy O.
Christy O.
I definitely recommend these for thanksgiving dinner. They are nice and sweet super yummy and rich in flavor. I love them with macaroni salad
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
Best rolls around! Even better when you have thanksgiving leftovers to make mini sandwiches! It is literally so yummy even alone which isn't truthfully healthy but what the heck that taste so good! Try these with a little gravy!
Jill C.
Jill C.
These rolls are the best for Thanksgiving! They are never hard and always sweet.they also come in wheat and jalapeño flavor. Best paired with some butter or cinnamon butter! Highly recommend for this holiday season. Tummy!'
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Foodie Expert
I've been eating these rolls for years. They are so soft and fluffy. You can even use them to make sliders. I only recently found out that they are supposed to be baked before being served.
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Visalia, CA
Foodie Expert
I love these not only for Thanksgiving but every day dinner they are so soft you can heat them up they have a little bit of a sweet taste to it they are at a good price easy to find in any grocery store
Storm B.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
These are a holiday favorite for me. I love them both cold and heated. Such a good sweet taste, and they're practically addictive! These are for sure my go to dinner rolls.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Foodie Expert
Kings Hawaiian rolls are a elicious addition to any meal, especially an early Thanksgiving meal!
CASEY S.
CASEY S.
These are a definite must have at my family's Thanksgiving Dinner. They're good just by themselves, as something to soak up gravy, or they're fantastic buns for mini-sandwiches using thanksgiving leftovers!
Aileen H.
Aileen H.
The best buns ever. I'm from the Philippines so this bread is so tasty. I love it with my coffee. I get it from Bjs wholesale so i get the most out of it for the price. I love it as a snack and especially during Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?