Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Tobaccoville, NC

Omgosh these are my favorite ever. I can eat them straight out of the pack. There a favorite in our household
Cayla J.
Cayla J.
Williamstown, NJ

Yes yes and more yes ! These buttery, sweet, light rolls are worth every carb. They are an essential at the dinner table. My favorite Hawaiian rolls recipe is hot ham and cheese mini sandwiches! Find the recipe on Pinterest, trust me!
Maria A.
Maria A.
Joliet, Il

Love these hawaiian roles they have a sweet taste and they almost melt in your mouth. Also, great price point. I will continue to purchase these from time to time because they are not the healthiest.
Angela S.
Angela S.
Noblesville, IN

These are the best rolls on earth! I tend to need an entire box just for myself! They are sweet, soft and delicious! You will need a few boxes so that everyone can have a few!
Erin K.
Erin K.
Bossier city , La

I love love love sweet Hawaiian rolls. I can eat them with everything! They are my favorite thanksgiving side dish. And they make great leftovers for a quick turkey sandwich
briseida S.
briseida S.
Compton, CA

I love the taste of this bread i would eat more then one they are so soft that you wouldn't know how many you have ate trust me youll love it
Katie D.
Katie D.
Estacada , Or

My children always gobble these up! They are good with butter or without, warm or just fresh out of the bag! Best when paired with a little cranberry sauce and some turkey to make a nice little slider.
Jeska C.
Jeska C.
Astoria, OR

These are my absolute favorite. They are sweet yet not too sweet. Very delicious. Will be having at thanksgiving.
Haleigh B.
Haleigh B.

I've never met a single person that doesn't like these rolls! They're sweet and the perfect texture to go along with a dinner, or to make a sandwich.
Victoria D.
Victoria D.

Let's be honest. Who doesn't love these rolls?! They are the perfect texture and have such a good sweet taste without feeling like its a dessert. My whole family loves these.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now