Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Liana S.
Liana S.
ATLANTA, GA

I eat these by themselves. They are just so good. I want to try the hamburger buns with some delicious Hawaiian chicken burgers.
Mary F.
Mary F.
Canton, MI

These are the best dinner rolls ever. I love them with everything, from making sandwiches to eating them with dip. So delicious and sweet!
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
San Diego, CA

These are a family favorite in our house and usually go very quickly!! I find that these work with a variety of meals and are a perfect dinner roll.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.

My husband brought these home one day and they have now become a family favorite. They're very sweet and delicious.
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Palestine, Texas

I LOVE these rolls! They taste awesome and I love to dip them in Pioneer Brand Country Gravy! They are really good with Mac and Cheese and any kind of chicken.
Ladrina E.
Ladrina E.

Oh My..,.these are the best rolls i have ever had. First time at a cook out and i was floored. You can also make sandwiches out of these and place them in the oven. The recipe is on Pinterest.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Spartanburg , Sc

These are so good! I can eat them for dessert! I buy at Sam's club where the package is doubled for same price as small package. I use them as slider buns, side rolls, or even as small pb&j's!
Angela N.
Angela N.

I get these from Walmart ! ! Hawaiian Sweet Rolls plus honey ham ! ! O M G ! Best things ever ! ! It's nice and fluffy :)
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
South Boston, VA

These Hawaiian rolls are simply delicious and delectable. I could eat them plain out the bag until they're gone. They're soft yet slightly dense with a buttery slightly sweet flavor. Lightly toasted, they're divine. Eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack!
kari p.
kari p.
Roseville, MI

These are seriously the best thing ever! I am a total bread freak, I could easily eat an entire bag of these no problem.. of course I wouldn't do that, but I could.... delicious!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now