Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (19)
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Foodie Expert
The ONLY rolls I'll have at our family thanksgiving and Christmas feasts! These are a favorite and are perfect for ham rolls! We love that they're sweet but not overly sweet; they basically melt in your mouth!
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
These are one of my favorite sweet rolls ever. The bread is super soft and delightful. It tastes delicious as a dinner roll with your usual meal, as a snack by itself (I recommend microwaved 8-10 seconds to get that extra warmth and sweetness), or with butter or jams. The best part about these is you can't go wrong with it... Also, very affordable and a treat for any occasion.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
these are a must have in our thanksgiving dinner table . they are so good and soft everytime. The price is great but the taste is even better.
Atheena B.
Atheena B.
Hanford , CA
ive grown up eating these rolls and i can say i only care for these they are sweet delicious and go with so much food or by themselves
Karla W.
Karla W.
Massillon, OH
These are by far the best rolls. I buy no other rolls. Yes they meet my expectations they Arab a good value and they may be pricey to some, but there is a coupon on the inside of the box. Once you taste them the price will it matter.
Stephanie S.
Stephanie S.
El Paso, TX
These are AWESOME to have around for thanksgiving!! Get some extra packs so you can make small turkey and mashed potato sliders the next day after thanksgiving!! SO good!! Highly recommend for sure!
Lupita S.
Lupita S.
Grandview
Best sweet rolls I've had! My husband and I love these meet our expectations! They have a very good flavor
Cinthia D.
Cinthia D.
Anaheim, CA
A must at Thanksgiving dinner! The sweat taste goes great with Turkey. Warm them up and eat away
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
These are the BEST sweet rolls I have ever tasted! They literally go with everything and are a perfect dinner roll for Thanksgiving feasts!
Azorea C.
Azorea C.
Batavia, OH
These are the perfect accompaniment to our Thanksgiving meal. They're light and fluffy, which is nice with such a heavy meal, but also have a hint of sweetness that can't be rivaled! There perfect plain, with butter, or any other topping you want to add!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?