Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Ayannah S.
Ayannah S.
Gilbertsville, PA

These rolls are decent. They taste good but the sweetness overrides the actual taste for me. It gets old after a while but they're good for thanksgiving with butter. I probably would but them again because my family lives for them!
Brianna B.
Brianna B.

Love these rolls! They are amazing! We literally eat them for every holiday! They are soft, and have a great taste! You can get them at pretty much any store, and they really aren't expensive. I definitely would recommend them!
Grace K.
Grace K.

I can never wait for thanksgiving to come around and I get to eat a ton of these. They have a sweet flavor but never too sweet or like a dessert. And a helpful tip to make these rolls even better is by warming them up a little.
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.

These are hands down the best sweet rolls EVER! We always have them for family holiday dinners and inevitably I eat more of these than any other food there. I like the honey wheat ones best but the original ones are great too!
Randi W.
Randi W.
Hugo, CO

These Kings Hawaiian sweet rolls are our favorite to use not only at Thanksgiving but just throughout the year.
Slice them in half and put cut up steak ,bell peppers, onions and cheese and you have an easy one handed Philly!!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV

I love this bread. Been eating this since I was a kid. You can make sandwiches to eat them with dinner. I am a mom of 4 trying to find something we all Like can be a challenge. I know this will be a win if we had this to eat
Triana r.
Triana r.
Orlando, Fl

The best dinner rolls ever!!! My husband specifically asked for these for our Thanksgiving dinner and I cannot disagree. These buns are super soft, fluffy, moist and a but sweet. These will not disappoint. I 1000% recommend
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Leander, TX

The best rolls!!! Always so soft and that slight sweetness makes any meal better! Great alone, with butter, used as a bun! Put a package of 12 in a baking dish with filling of choice and make incredible pull apart sliders!!
Megan C.
Megan C.
Malta, Il

I love Kings Hawaiian rolls. Whether you eat them by themselves or eat them as a sandwich, they are just as good. I don't think the price is bad either. The only problem we have with them is that we eat them too fast. :-)
Emily W.
Emily W.
Forest, VA

These are a staple for every day meals, not just holidays! They are delectable to make those amazing little ham and mustard biscuits that are so good with! I recommend these for any and every meal if you want some bread!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now