BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #10 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Jen H.
These rolls are absolutely delicious! They are good as a sandwich or by themselves! One can find them in most grocery stores. They are good with sandwich meat for appetizers. These are amazing heated or served room temperature. Would recommend!
Jacqueline M.
Holdrege, NE
Love these! We use these mostly in Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner! But they are great when you have chicken fried steak or corn and mash potatoes :) Recommend these to any one! Hope you guys enjoy these as much as me and my family!
Camara S.
Franklin, GA
Absolutely the best dinner rolls to have. I mean honestly, you can cook them, or you can not cook them.. and guess what??? They are still amazing. The taste is incredible, the texture is phenomenal. 10/10 I will definitely buy again.
Jessica S.
El Monte, Ca
This bread is amazing! I love to eat it alone if I have the chance to. You can also make ham and cheese Sandwiches or burgers. The bread has a sweet pineapple taste and is fluffy. Would truly recommend if you're a bread lover.
Megan W.
Grand Prairie, TX
These rolls are so yummy! I love using them to make different types of sliders from meatball sliders to ham and cheese sliders. That hint of sweetness they have just makes them that much better! These are my go to roll!
Preyanka H.
Euless, TX
I've been obsessed with these since I was a kid. It has a slightly sweet taste that is so addicting. I can have three or four rolls in one sitting! I like to make little sandwich sliders and warm them up in the microwave for an easy snack! So so yummy!
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A great snack. Usually costs .99 cents available in grocery stores. Sweet in flavor and very soft, easy to share. You can make a sandwich or just eat it as is. I recommend for you to try the small pack and then decide to get the family size of you love it
Amanda O.
Fontana, CA
Kings Hawaiian sweet bread is my favorite. It's such a good roll to pair with many different meals! It's so tasty. You can never just eat one. In fact I could probably eat the 4 pack alone! I will buy this forever.
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love this bread. Been eating this since I was a kid. You can make sandwiches to eat them with dinner. I am a mom of 4 trying to find something we all Like can be a challenge. I know this will be a win if we had this to eat
Josh T.
Austin, TX
Absolutely addicting. I don't think I have ever had a sweeter, soft bread. They go great with just about anything whether they are used as a roll or as a bun for sliders. I would buy them again in a heartbeat
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?