BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Yastiyah G.
Yastiyah G.
Fayetteville, NC
This by far is the best bread to have with anything. It is so savory and sweet, that it melts in your mouth. You know how some bread makes your mouth dry, this bread makes your mouth water. Best bread for your meals.
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Beverly, MA
These are delicious! My Gram gets these every year for thanksgiving! They are so easy to "make"! We pop them in the oven for a little while and they come out wonderfully! They aren't doughy they are light and crispy!
Francine M.
Francine M.
These are so addicting! I have been hooked on them since the first time I tried it. They're sweet and tastes just as amazing by itself or even filled with something savory. I always recommend this to everyone I know
Heather C.
Heather C.
These are the best tasting rolls ever. I love to make sandwiches out of these. A little ham and cheese, then heat it up for for about 7 s cones and it's delicious!! I would completely recommend to everyone. So Good
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Peculiar, MO
I say I love bread, but this is now what I mean when I say that! Kings Hawaiian is literally a little piece of heaven in my mouth every bite! It is always so soft and fluffy, yet never dry. It's absolutely perfect!
Laura D.
Laura D.
Jefferson Cty, MO
So delicious! Just used these for a get together that I hosted last night! I served them as mini chicken sandwiches and everyone raved about them! These are amazing as a sandwich, or just plain! I love these rolls!
Amber C.
Amber C.
Maybee, MI
They're the best rolls that you can get. I personally like them better than homemade rolls. For Thanksgiving they're the best because it is easy to set out but are still delicious. I highly recommend them to anyone
Kyra V.
Kyra V.
Auburn, GA
These are the best ever!!!! I could eat a whole pack of left to my own devices. If they are in my house they don't last more than a day or 2. They make great mini egg sammies for breakfast mini grilled cheese too!
Geovana G.
Geovana G.
Love these. Are super sweet. I eat them with chicken. And mashed potatoes. And sometimes even as a snack just by them self because they're super sweet. So sweet even my kids love it. Husband is obsessed with them.
Kita B.
Kita B.
Thomasboro
These rolls are PERFECT for thanksgiving. You can eat it by itself or it's even better with butter. They're really moist. They can be bought at almost any store that sells groceries and they're not very expensive.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Foodie Expert
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?