Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.

Love the buttery and sweet contrast of the buns. Love these all year round but they are a must for thanksgiving dinner! After a few minutes warming in the oven they complete a delicious plate of. Ashes potatoes gravy turkey and sides
Camara S.
Camara S.
Franklin, GA

Absolutely the best dinner rolls to have. I mean honestly, you can cook them, or you can not cook them.. and guess what??? They are still amazing. The taste is incredible, the texture is phenomenal. 10/10 I will definitely buy again.
Ayannah S.
Ayannah S.
Gilbertsville, PA

These rolls are decent. They taste good but the sweetness overrides the actual taste for me. It gets old after a while but they're good for thanksgiving with butter. I probably would but them again because my family lives for them!
Brianna B.
Brianna B.

Love these rolls! They are amazing! We literally eat them for every holiday! They are soft, and have a great taste! You can get them at pretty much any store, and they really aren't expensive. I definitely would recommend them!
Grace K.
Grace K.

I can never wait for thanksgiving to come around and I get to eat a ton of these. They have a sweet flavor but never too sweet or like a dessert. And a helpful tip to make these rolls even better is by warming them up a little.
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.

These are hands down the best sweet rolls EVER! We always have them for family holiday dinners and inevitably I eat more of these than any other food there. I like the honey wheat ones best but the original ones are great too!
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
El Monte, Ca

This bread is amazing! I love to eat it alone if I have the chance to. You can also make ham and cheese Sandwiches or burgers. The bread has a sweet pineapple taste and is fluffy. Would truly recommend if you're a bread lover.
Randi W.
Randi W.
Hugo, CO

These Kings Hawaiian sweet rolls are our favorite to use not only at Thanksgiving but just throughout the year.
Slice them in half and put cut up steak ,bell peppers, onions and cheese and you have an easy one handed Philly!!
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
Las Vegas, NV

I love this bread. Been eating this since I was a kid. You can make sandwiches to eat them with dinner. I am a mom of 4 trying to find something we all Like can be a challenge. I know this will be a win if we had this to eat
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Leander, TX

The best rolls!!! Always so soft and that slight sweetness makes any meal better! Great alone, with butter, used as a bun! Put a package of 12 in a baking dish with filling of choice and make incredible pull apart sliders!!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?