BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #14 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CAN...6 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
Jessica S.
Los Angeles, CA
This bread is amazing! I love to eat it alone if I have the chance to. You can also make ham and cheese Sandwiches or burgers. The bread has a sweet pineapple taste and is fluffy. Would truly recommend if you're a bread lover.
Zairi G.
Davenport, FL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
A great snack. Usually costs .99 cents available in grocery stores. Sweet in flavor and very soft, easy to share. You can make a sandwich or just eat it as is. I recommend for you to try the small pack and then decide to get the family size of you love it
Angie W.
Martins Ferry, OH
Eat them with dinner. Eat them by themselves. Male Make little sliders out of them, which is my favorite ☺. It doesn't matter you can't go wrong with these King's Hawaiian® Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls 24 ct Bag
Josh T.
Austin, TX
Absolutely addicting. I don't think I have ever had a sweeter, soft bread. They go great with just about anything whether they are used as a roll or as a bun for sliders. I would buy them again in a heartbeat
Caroline P.
Wilmington
I absolutely love these buns! I use them for hamburgers once and have never gone back. I like that they have a sweet taste and are super soft. Even though they are a bit more expensive then regular buns it's worth it for me. Don't see myself buying other buns again
Amani O.
This is one of the most tasty bread ever i usually buy it from #kroger or #walmart and the flavor is sweet and melts in your mouth i think the mini rolls ate perfect for family meal, holiday celebration or barbecue. Love it!
Lakesha E.
Douglasville, GA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These do not stay in my cabinet for long. The whole family loves the sweet flavor. My kids eat them right out of the pack. I love to make sandwiches with these. These are the best rolls found at the supermarket.
TaiLyn B.
Ball Ground, GA
The sweetness pairs perfectly with fried chicken, but doesn't go well with everything. They're pricey for the quality of the roll. The rolls are consistently the same and I am never disappointed.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Yes, best sweet rolls ever! They are so nice and soft and savory. You can also make quick dinner sandwiches with these rolls or lunch sandwiches. My kids love them and they always want more.
Chanelle W.
Lake stevens, WA
Omg these are the most addicting rolls ever! We use them for sandwiches and to eat plain. They are soft and a little bit sweet but all sorts of wonderful. My kids love eating them for snacks!
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Benton, AR
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?