Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (19)
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Saint Johns, MI
These are so delicious and definitely a holiday staple! They are a good value and worth every penny. Much better tasting than other comparable rolls. I always suggest these for family gatherings or bring them myself.
Marissa A.
Marissa A.
Beverly, MA
These are delicious! My Gram gets these every year for thanksgiving! They are so easy to "make"! We pop them in the oven for a little while and they come out wonderfully! They aren't doughy they are light and crispy!
Francine M.
Francine M.
These are so addicting! I have been hooked on them since the first time I tried it. They're sweet and tastes just as amazing by itself or even filled with something savory. I always recommend this to everyone I know
Amber C.
Amber C.
Maybee, MI
They're the best rolls that you can get. I personally like them better than homemade rolls. For Thanksgiving they're the best because it is easy to set out but are still delicious. I highly recommend them to anyone
Shelby L.
Shelby L.
Peculiar, MO
I say I love bread, but this is now what I mean when I say that! Kings Hawaiian is literally a little piece of heaven in my mouth every bite! It is always so soft and fluffy, yet never dry. It's absolutely perfect!
Heather C.
Heather C.
These are the best tasting rolls ever. I love to make sandwiches out of these. A little ham and cheese, then heat it up for for about 7 s cones and it's delicious!! I would completely recommend to everyone. So Good
Laura D.
Laura D.
Jefferson Cty, MO
So delicious! Just used these for a get together that I hosted last night! I served them as mini chicken sandwiches and everyone raved about them! These are amazing as a sandwich, or just plain! I love these rolls!
Emily O.
Emily O.
Marion, KY
These rolls are everything for thanksgiving !!! My mom makes them every year as little sandwiches with different kinds of meat or just as dinner rolls and they are perfect. Try looking up recipes to use these for.
Geovana G.
Geovana G.
Love these. Are super sweet. I eat them with chicken. And mashed potatoes. And sometimes even as a snack just by them self because they're super sweet. So sweet even my kids love it. Husband is obsessed with them.
Kita B.
Kita B.
Thomasboro
These rolls are PERFECT for thanksgiving. You can eat it by itself or it's even better with butter. They're really moist. They can be bought at almost any store that sells groceries and they're not very expensive.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?