Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (19)
Asia-Bryanne G.
Asia-Bryanne G.
Nashville, TN
Best store bought rolls for any time of the year, especially Thanksgiving! You. An eat them plain or warm them up with butter. 18 pack at Walmart is $6!
Jim M.
Jim M.
Humble, TX
These dinner rolls are delicious with any meal they are great by themselves or with butter their sweet taste really adds flavor to your meals instead of just plain rolls they are great tasting and really cheap great side to add to any meal
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Gallatin, TN
Definitely perfect for little turkey sandwiches or for an additional side dish for thanksgiving. They are sweet and tasty.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
July 31, 2015, 3:04 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
The best dinner rolls I've ever eaten. I love that they are sweet and soft. They make an good side dish with any meal.
Nanyelith  V.
Nanyelith V.
Phoenix, AZ
July 13, 2015, 7:34 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
You must buy!! They are super good and fo with any meal. I like them warm with butter and sugar!! I can literally eat them right out of the bag!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Cleveland, AL
July 14, 2015, 8:55 a.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
These rolls are amazing, and a family favorite around our house. Has the perfect amount of sweetness to a good home cooked meal (Other than these delicious babies)!
Megan M.
Megan M.
July 8, 2015, 9:12 p.m.
Review for: Rolls Hawaiian Sweet 4.4 oz; 124 g
I used to pretend that I was buying these to go with dinner but let's not pretend... They're eaten by themselves... And all 4 at once. That's why I had to stop getting the 12 count packages! They're THAT delicious!
Carrie  I.
Carrie I.
Chapel Hill, NC
July 7, 2015, 10:30 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
Love these rolls! They are highly addictive. I try to avoid them most times of the year except during the holidays.
Liana S.
Liana S.
Atlanta, GA
July 1, 2015, 7:32 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
I eat these by themselves. They are just so good. I want to try the hamburger buns with some delicious Hawaiian chicken burgers.
Mary F.
Mary F.
Canton, MI
June 22, 2015, 10:37 a.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
These are the best dinner rolls ever. I love them with everything, from making sandwiches to eating them with dip. So delicious and sweet!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?