Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Saline, LA

Our favorite roll for a get together! When you're in a rush & need a quick roll grab these especially if you don't have time to make a homemade one. You can grab these at just about Any grocery store. We love to make sliders with these as well.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.

Delicious! We even make sandwiches with them with ham and cheese, and warm them in the oven. Yum!
Shea V.
Shea V.
Big Rapids, MI

They're not my moms homemade biscuits but they are a great substitute! Right out of the oven warm with butter can't really go wrong there.
Roxanne M.
Roxanne M.

My house hold cannot go any holiday with out these delicious rolls! U can make any meal good with these! And they make great sandwiches
Influenster M.
Influenster M.

The best dinner rolls I've ever eaten. I love that they are sweet and soft. They make an good side dish with any meal.
Nanyelith  V.
Nanyelith V.
Phoenix, AZ

You must buy!! They are super good and fo with any meal. I like them warm with butter and sugar!! I can literally eat them right out of the bag!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Cleveland, AL

These rolls are amazing, and a family favorite around our house. Has the perfect amount of sweetness to a good home cooked meal (Other than these delicious babies)!
Megan M.
Megan M.

I used to pretend that I was buying these to go with dinner but let's not pretend... They're eaten by themselves... And all 4 at once. That's why I had to stop getting the 12 count packages! They're THAT delicious!
Carrie  I.
Carrie I.
Chapel Hill, NC

Love these rolls! They are highly addictive. I try to avoid them most times of the year except during the holidays.
Liana S.
Liana S.
ATLANTA, GA

I eat these by themselves. They are just so good. I want to try the hamburger buns with some delicious Hawaiian chicken burgers.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now