Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Jackson, MI

These rolls are the only kind I buy ! They go with so many different meals and just love how they taste. I will never buy another brand or type of rolls. I buy from meijer and I have got my dad into these now
Meredith O.
Meredith O.
Athens, MI

These are be far the best rolls one could ever have at the table! Or even as a quick snack. I buy these at sams club, very good value for the size of package. Can't go wrong with these rolls-!
Marisol S.
Marisol S.

You can't go wrong with King's Hawaiian rolls! The are sweet, soft and melt in your mouth, they are my families Holliday must. I definitely recommend them with any meal!
Meghan N.
Meghan N.
Garner

These are so good. We use them for family gatherings almost every time. On both sides of the family
Anjelica C.
Anjelica C.

I love this bread at our thanksgiving table.tastes so soft and so fresh. Love the taste. You can always add butter or even love it with spinach dip.
I always take to work for potlucks.
Tanisha W.
Tanisha W.
Newark, NJ

Listen. The taste that comes from this bread. The many different things that we can make from and with them is amazing. You can't go wrong!
Amanda R.
Amanda R.

These sweet rolls are super delicious. We love to eat them with fried chicken and and make little ham sandwiches with provolone cheese. These are a staple in our house!!
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Kernersville, NC

I love using these the day after and making leftover sliders! Mmm just throw some turkey, stuffing, smear some mashed potatoes on the bread some cheese and grill it!! You can even dip it into some gravy and its delicious!
Rikki M.
Rikki M.
Canton, OH

The best rolls ever. I can eat so many. Perfect for thanks giving to soak up all the gravy. I buy mine at Walmart.
Princess13 R.
Princess13 R.
Kennewick, WA

the best rolls I've ever tasted they are so soft and fluffly they are also sweet and delicious
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now