Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Elli-Aisha S.
Elli-Aisha S.
Philadelphia, PA

love these they are so good it's nice and sweet and really soft. I can literally eat the entire pack
Diana D.
Diana D.

These are my absolute favorite especially on the holidays. So soft and tender and the taste always does the trick
Terra L.
Terra L.
San Juan Capo, CA

Ohhmmmerrrggddd these are my favorite. Best for thanksgiving coming up. Throw some honey on those b's and your golden
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Spring Valley, CA

The only downside to the sweet, buttery, soft and delicious rolls is that only the quick on-the-go four-pack is pictured. I get the mega packs and love the long shelf life!.

Bread and butter is sweetly divine. Smothered in jams, jellies and marmalades dripping down my kids' smiles when they go in for this treat.

Savory tonight? Slice the whole pack in half to create two sheets of sweet, sweet bread. Lightly season with mayo and such then layer with cheeses, meats (can we say leftover turkey or ham?) and tomatoes. Place top back on a bake lightly until melted and heated throught. Cut along lines and scrummy!
Helicia D.
Helicia D.
Mineral Wells, TX

Best rolls! These are my favorite to get for thanksgiving. Everyone loves them and so do I
Rachel F.
Rachel F.
Washington, MI

These are a holiday must. They are truly classic, very affordable, and taste great. Everyone needs a few rollls!
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Georgetown, KY

Definitely my most favorite prepackaged rolls. Love how sweet yet salty they are.
Influenster M.
Influenster M.

The best dinner rolls I've ever eaten. I love that they are sweet and soft. They make an good side dish with any meal.
Nanyelith  V.
Nanyelith V.
Phoenix, AZ

You must buy!! They are super good and fo with any meal. I like them warm with butter and sugar!! I can literally eat them right out of the bag!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Cleveland, AL

These rolls are amazing, and a family favorite around our house. Has the perfect amount of sweetness to a good home cooked meal (Other than these delicious babies)!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now