King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Del T.King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Sneha T.King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Sadie K.See all 20 photos

BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• How do you usually eat these?with some Butter or Pull Pork ... 10 Answers
  • AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE ...They are so delicious! 4 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled...I WOULD EAT THEM BOTH WAYS!!! ... 5 Answers
Photos (20)
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Juleah B.
Juleah B.
Tempe, AZ
Foodie Expert
My family can NOT get enough of these rolls! My 12 year-old son will eat an entire package if I let him! They are lightly sweet, but taste great with all types of food, and are at a great price point (especially around the holidays!).
Heather M.
Heather M.
Woodbridge, VA
Best rolls I've had in a long time. They are a bit sweet and make for some great ham & cheese melts. Fresh and airy makes a great addition to any meal.
Sharlene S.
Sharlene S.
Windermere, FL
Have you tried these as a bread pudding base? Oh you should, you definitely should... How about as a side for a picnic? For hamburgers? Grilled Cheese? BLT? Definitely a fantastic addition to any meal, any time. Yes, it is on the sweet side, which means it will compliment your savory dishes to perfection.
Kristal F.
Kristal F.
Orlando, FL
Foodie Expert
These Kings Hawaiian sweet rolls are delicious. Holidays or regular days, they are the best. They are light, fluffy, and sweet. We all love them!
Faviola V.
Faviola V.
Rohnert park , CA
These rolls are so good and there great with and dinner and you can easy cook them or microwave
Kaleena D.
Kaleena D.
❤️❤️these are my holiday staple. My go to for parties and sometimes I just buy the four pack and eat them by myself. They are just sweet enough to go with all foods and they are always soft. They are great price wise.
Madelynne S.
Madelynne S.
These are the best rolls! My family gets them for all of our get together and we look forward to them every year
Amy D.
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
These are the tastiest rolls ever! They are a little expensive but they are so worth the money! I get them for every holiday! I like to make little sandwiches out of them or just eat them with butter.
Jenna O.
Jenna O.
Goodyear, AZ
Always a treat! Definitely a thanksgiving must have yet also good for mini sandwich snacks! Love them they never disappoint!
Myranda W.
Myranda W.
Hillsboro, MO
These are seriously the best rolls in the world. I love the touch of sweetness in them. They're incredibly addicting. I could eat a 12 pack by myself. 😂
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?