BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• How do you usually eat these?10 Answers
  • AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Melina M.
Melina M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Try these. My whole family loves them. They also make hamburger/chessburger buns!!!!!!
Alaina G.
Alaina G.
Tiffin, OH
These are my favorite kind of rolls to have at the table. They have an amazing sweet honey taste to them.
Julia H.
Julia H.
Austin, TX
These are truly the best rolls I have and will continuously be my favorite! The texture and sweetness are just perfect.
Haleigh B.
Haleigh B.
Foodie Expert
I've never met a single person that doesn't like these rolls! They're sweet and the perfect texture to go along with a dinner, or to make a sandwich.
Cortni L.
Cortni L.
Fort Worth, TX
These actually taste really good. I like how they are a sweet bread. They go great (in my opinion) with just about anything and I prefer these at holidays to the standard rolls. You can heat them for a few seconds in the microwave for the fresh out of the oven feel, but they are great just out of the bag.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Moreno Valley, CA
These rolls are super tasty and will satisfy everyone at the dinner table. They truly are sweet and not plain at all. You can buy them just about any where where they sell food or groceries. I would totally buy this again!
Cayla J.
Cayla J.
Williamstown, NJ
Yes yes and more yes ! These buttery, sweet, light rolls are worth every carb. They are an essential at the dinner table. My favorite Hawaiian rolls recipe is hot ham and cheese mini sandwiches! Find the recipe on Pinterest, trust me!
Aurelia C.
Aurelia C.
Socorro, NM
Foodie Expert
I LOVE Hawaiian buns! They go so good with almost any meal! Best rolls especially for the holidays!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect bread for any type of slider, or to just eat plain! They have a delicious sweetness to them, unlike any rolls I've ever had before. They pair very well with salty and savory food and give another dimension of flavor.
Kim P.
Kim P.
Valencia, CA
These are literally Thanksgiving in a bag for me! They melt in your mouth and are great with a little bit of gravy on them! Warm them up for 10 seconds and put a slab of butter... literally there's nothing that doesn't go with these delicious rolls!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?