Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Asia-Bryanne G.
Asia-Bryanne G.
Nashville, TN

Best store bought rolls for any time of the year, especially Thanksgiving! You. An eat them plain or warm them up with butter. 18 pack at Walmart is $6!
Jim M.
Jim M.
Humble, TX

These dinner rolls are delicious with any meal they are great by themselves or with butter their sweet taste really adds flavor to your meals instead of just plain rolls they are great tasting and really cheap great side to add to any meal
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Gallatin, TN

Definitely perfect for little turkey sandwiches or for an additional side dish for thanksgiving. They are sweet and tasty.
Jazzmin S.
Jazzmin S.
Bakersfield, CA

Seriously, who doesn't love these things! They have been a favorite since I was a child, and always will be! They are great for BBQ chicken sliders, and available at almost any grocery store! Yay for Hawaiian rolls 😋
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Palatka, FL

These rolls are incredible! My absolute favorite! I love getting them from my local grocery store and using them as a side with dinner and then making sandwiches with them. I buy them all the time and I always recommend them!
Daysi M.
Daysi M.

These are so tasty and can be used for a variety of different recipes. I recently saw a recipe for chicken parm sliders using these and am going to try it sometime this weekend! I love sweet and savory so I'm sure I will enjoy this combination!
Claryssa I.
Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA

Ah seriously!!! Could anything better come out of my home Hawaii?? These are seriously the best breads ever. Soft moist and excellent tasting.
Nikki Y.
Nikki Y.

Definitely my go to rolls if I don't bake them. Absolutely love these with thanksgiving!
Kassie L.
Kassie L.
Viking, MN

Love these things to death. I will spend the extra money just for these! My kids don't even like many buns an they go crazy over them. They are not a bad price either.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Ogden, UT

These are the best rolls! They are for any occasion and go great with pretty much all meals! My sister doesn't like to eat bread but if these are out then you can't get her to stop! I will always tell people to try these out if they haven't yet.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now