Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Kavon B.
Kavon B.
Bridgeport

These are my favorite they taste so good. I would recommend these to everyone
Tamesha W.
Tamesha W.
Suffolk, VA

The best rolls for any occasion. My children love these. We use them to male sandwich sliders as well
Wendee C.
Wendee C.
Kewanee, IL

These are fantastic just the right amount of sweet and savory all at once! We are having these for Thanksgiving for sure and I'm excited with mouth watering to eat them. When you need great, east rolls for your dinner table, there's nothing better than King's Hawaiian Sweet rolls
Tanielle J.
Tanielle J.

One of my favorites! Very soft and melts in your mouth. I can literally eat these with anything. My fiance likes to make sandwiches with them, using shredded chicken and cranberry sauce. Delicious!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Bowling Green , KY

I love how tasty these rolls are!! So sweet and amazing!! They are the perfect quick solution for the bread of a meal!!
Alisha
Alisha
Broussard, LA

Definitely an all the time staple but even better on thanksgiving stuffed with turkey & gravy! Or even turkey & cranberry sauce! I can't get over how fresh and delicious they always taste.
juliana s.
juliana s.
Coosa, GA

These Hawaiian roles are the best omg I love them! You can get them at any grocery story! They are rich and they are definitely my favorite rolls right now lol! They are my favorite for holidays and any family gatherings! They are also very soft and tender!
Nemesis R.
Nemesis R.
Saint Clair, PA

Too sweet for me but I love making ham and cheese sandwiches with them or butter them
Karen R.
Karen R.

This Hawaiian bread is definitely a must for thanksgiving day the bread so soft with a hint of sweetness to eat so delicious.
alycia B.
alycia B.
Port Charlotte

I can seriously eat a whole pack of these. They are my absolute favorite and I tried to not buy them very often because I would eat way too many carbs if that were the case. They are delicious I love to get them with a rotisserie chicken from Publix or Walmart and eat them it's absolutely the best sandwich ever for a little lunch or late dinner. Can't go wrong getting them at to go with any one of your dinners the spaghetti is one of my favorite things to eat them with him so come up in the sauce or sweet and then do it. You should definitely definitely try these quiet without you can even come in a small pack like I do so that you don't eat too many of them
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now