BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
jessica b.
jessica b.
Foodie Expert
These are my favorite rolls. My family even uses them as a starter along side of shrimp cocktails for thanksgiving. I have to keep them away from my 5 year old because if she could have it her way she'd fill up on them and not eat any dinner!
Julia H.
Julia H.
Austin, TX
These are truly the best rolls I have and will continuously be my favorite! The texture and sweetness are just perfect.
Janice C.
Janice C.
Las Vegas, NV
The best tasting! My kids love this bread! You can eat as a breakfast pair or lunch heck even dinner!
Charlie M.
Charlie M.
Gallant
These are literally my go to rolls for whenever. I can eat these by themselves!!! I have such a taste for bread as these are my favorites. They are soft and melt in your mouth good. I love the slight sweet component.
Cortni L.
Cortni L.
Fort Worth, TX
These actually taste really good. I like how they are a sweet bread. They go great (in my opinion) with just about anything and I prefer these at holidays to the standard rolls. You can heat them for a few seconds in the microwave for the fresh out of the oven feel, but they are great just out of the bag.
mary c.
mary c.
Wilmington, NC
Foodie Expert
These are the best rolls I have ever had. I can just eat the bread and nothing else. They are sweet but not too sweet and they almost melt in your mouth. They leave you wanting more.
Karen R.
Karen R.
Foodie Expert
This Hawaiian bread is definitely a must for thanksgiving day the bread so soft with a hint of sweetness to eat so delicious.
Aurelia C.
Aurelia C.
Socorro, NM
Foodie Expert
I LOVE Hawaiian buns! They go so good with almost any meal! Best rolls especially for the holidays!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect bread for any type of slider, or to just eat plain! They have a delicious sweetness to them, unlike any rolls I've ever had before. They pair very well with salty and savory food and give another dimension of flavor.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
LOUISVILLE, KY
Foodie Expert
My favorite roles! These are a must for holidays in my family. Perfect warmed in the oven
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?