King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Del T.King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Sneha T.King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Sadie K.See all 20 photos

BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• How do you usually eat these?with some Butter or Pull Pork ... 10 Answers
  • AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE ...They are so delicious! 4 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled...I WOULD EAT THEM BOTH WAYS!!! ... 5 Answers
Photos (20)
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Kirsten R.
Kirsten R.
Ahhh these are the best! They are so versatile as well. You can make turkey sandwiches, burgers, pull pork sandwiches and my favorite buffalo ranch pulled chicken sandwiches! They are a little pricey but definitely worth it! These tend to always be on my grocery list.
Aurelia C.
Aurelia C.
Socorro, NM
I LOVE Hawaiian buns! They go so good with almost any meal! Best rolls especially for the holidays!
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
Foodie Expert
This is the perfect bread for any type of slider, or to just eat plain! They have a delicious sweetness to them, unlike any rolls I've ever had before. They pair very well with salty and savory food and give another dimension of flavor.
Cortni L.
Cortni L.
Fort Worth, TX
These actually taste really good. I like how they are a sweet bread. They go great (in my opinion) with just about anything and I prefer these at holidays to the standard rolls. You can heat them for a few seconds in the microwave for the fresh out of the oven feel, but they are great just out of the bag.
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Anderson, SC
Some of the best rolls I have ever put in my mouth. I will recommend these rolls to anyone and everyone. Amazing.
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
An underrated part of Thanksgiving dinner, these are so good!! I prefer them over regular dinner rolls. Just the righy amount of sweetness, so yummy with mashed potatoes. ­čŹ┤
Dawn M.
Dawn M.
Virginia Beach, VA
I'm not a fan of cornbread.. so this is a great substitute! You can use them by themselves or make sliders! This definitely is a "MUST HAVE" for Thanksgiving!
Victoria D.
Victoria D.
Let's be honest. Who doesn't love these rolls?! They are the perfect texture and have such a good sweet taste without feeling like its a dessert. My whole family loves these.
Haleigh B.
Haleigh B.
I've never met a single person that doesn't like these rolls! They're sweet and the perfect texture to go along with a dinner, or to make a sandwich.
Jeska C.
Jeska C.
Astoria, OR
These are my absolute favorite. They are sweet yet not too sweet. Very delicious. Will be having at thanksgiving.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?