Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Roxanne M.
Roxanne M.

My house hold cannot go any holiday with out these delicious rolls! U can make any meal good with these! And they make great sandwiches
Shea V.
Shea V.
Big Rapids, MI

They're not my moms homemade biscuits but they are a great substitute! Right out of the oven warm with butter can't really go wrong there.
Kimberly B.
Kimberly B.

Delicious! We even make sandwiches with them with ham and cheese, and warm them in the oven. Yum!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Saline, LA

Our favorite roll for a get together! When you're in a rush & need a quick roll grab these especially if you don't have time to make a homemade one. You can grab these at just about Any grocery store. We love to make sliders with these as well.
Maria P.
Maria P.
Ogden, UT

These are the best rolls! They are for any occasion and go great with pretty much all meals! My sister doesn't like to eat bread but if these are out then you can't get her to stop! I will always tell people to try these out if they haven't yet.
Kassie L.
Kassie L.
Viking, MN

Love these things to death. I will spend the extra money just for these! My kids don't even like many buns an they go crazy over them. They are not a bad price either.
Nikki Y.
Nikki Y.

Definitely my go to rolls if I don't bake them. Absolutely love these with thanksgiving!
Claryssa I.
Claryssa I.
Fort Polk, LA

Ah seriously!!! Could anything better come out of my home Hawaii?? These are seriously the best breads ever. Soft moist and excellent tasting.
Daysi M.
Daysi M.

These are so tasty and can be used for a variety of different recipes. I recently saw a recipe for chicken parm sliders using these and am going to try it sometime this weekend! I love sweet and savory so I'm sure I will enjoy this combination!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Palatka, FL

These rolls are incredible! My absolute favorite! I love getting them from my local grocery store and using them as a side with dinner and then making sandwiches with them. I buy them all the time and I always recommend them!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now