BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• How do you usually eat these?10 Answers
  • AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Madelynne S.
Madelynne S.
These are the best rolls! My family gets them for all of our get together and we look forward to them every year
Alexandra C.
Alexandra C.
Spring, TX
Foodie Expert
Best rolls around! Even better when you have thanksgiving leftovers to make mini sandwiches! It is literally so yummy even alone which isn't truthfully healthy but what the heck that taste so good! Try these with a little gravy!
Lynda M.
Lynda M.
Love these rolls. Have them during the holidays, or anytime of year. Serve them warm or cold, they taste great. Good for small sandwiches or by themselves.
Brenda M.
Brenda M.
Jackson, MI
These rolls are the only kind I buy ! They go with so many different meals and just love how they taste. I will never buy another brand or type of rolls. I buy from meijer and I have got my dad into these now
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Lockport, NY
I love these rolls they are perfect for thanksgiving my all time favorite :)
Kara P.
Kara P.
Byrdstown, TN
In a word: delicious! These are wonderful on their own or to make a sandwich out of. They are so good to make mini ham and cheese sandwiches out of. Toast them up for thanksgiving dinner or just eat them plain. Yum!
Jillian R.
Jillian R.
Walton, KY
I love these rolls! We always have them out for the holidays or with dinner. Always fresh and soft!
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
McPherson, KS
These are by far the best rolls ever!! A family favorite in my household. If for some reason they're too sweet, get the wheat kind!
LaDonna H.
LaDonna H.
These are so good and no one can ever get enough. I think they are out shining the standard crescent roll!!
ashley r.
ashley r.
These are delicious! Warm up or even throw in a toaster oven. Put a bit of butter on top and savor every bite!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?