BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Foodie Expert
I've been eating these rolls for years. They are so soft and fluffy. You can even use them to make sliders. I only recently found out that they are supposed to be baked before being served.
alycia B.
alycia B.
Port Charlotte
I can seriously eat a whole pack of these. They are my absolute favorite and I tried to not buy them very often because I would eat way too many carbs if that were the case. They are delicious I love to get them with a rotisserie chicken from Publix or Walmart and eat them it's absolutely the best sandwich ever for a little lunch or late dinner. Can't go wrong getting them at to go with any one of your dinners the spaghetti is one of my favorite things to eat them with him so come up in the sauce or sweet and then do it. You should definitely definitely try these quiet without you can even come in a small pack like I do so that you don't eat too many of them
Faviola V.
Faviola V.
Rohnert park , CA
Foodie Expert
These rolls are so good and there great with and dinner and you can easy cook them or microwave
Tanielle J.
Tanielle J.
One of my favorites! Very soft and melts in your mouth. I can literally eat these with anything. My fiance likes to make sandwiches with them, using shredded chicken and cranberry sauce. Delicious!
Ali L.
Ali L.
Foodie Expert
These are so delicious! They're amazing heated up, fresh out of the package, and with any meal! I crave these year round, and they're so great with holiday meals like Thanksgiving or Christmas! Make sure to buy a ton because they'll go fast for sure!
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Indianapolis, IN
Love love love love these for so many things! By themselves at holidays, or use them to make a bunch of sliders!!! They are so good!
Erin K.
Erin K.
Bossier city , La
I love love love sweet Hawaiian rolls. I can eat them with everything! They are my favorite thanksgiving side dish. And they make great leftovers for a quick turkey sandwich
Adriean D.
Adriean D.
These are a #Thanksgiving must have! We warm them to dip into the mashed potatoes and gravy, and the next day we cut them in half and make turkey or ham sandwich leftovers!
Lezette B.
Lezette B.
Foodie Expert
I have yet to meet someone who doesnt like these my kids would eat packs of them plain if I let them such a great addition to any meal
Racheal H.
Racheal H.
Jefferson Cty, TN
These are a must have for Thanksgiving especially if you have in laws to impress you can't go wrong with these at the table there are amazing sweet but not too sweet.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?