Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Alexis A.
Alexis A.

These are the BEST sweet rolls I have ever tasted! They literally go with everything and are a perfect dinner roll for Thanksgiving feasts!
Azorea C.
Azorea C.
Batavia, OH

These are the perfect accompaniment to our Thanksgiving meal. They're light and fluffy, which is nice with such a heavy meal, but also have a hint of sweetness that can't be rivaled! There perfect plain, with butter, or any other topping you want to add!
Angelina S.
Angelina S.

I used to live in Hawaii. These rolls are delicious. They'll always be in my table at dinner time.
Gabby F.
Gabby F.
Syracuse, NY

Best Hawaiian sweet rolls! Taste amazing with butter and on the side of a Thanksgiving dinner! Way fluffier than the rest! Filled with carbs, but so worth it for the taste. I would definitely recommend!
Bennetta F.
Bennetta F.
Alva, OK

My family loves these rolls and it isn't Thanksgiving without these to them! They have the right amount of sweet taste and go great with my gravy and mashed potatoes! Perfect for any holiday !
Daijza C.
Daijza C.

Best rolls EVER!!! I buy these on the regular, they also taste better warmed up and buttered.
Kayla T.
Kayla T.

One of my favorite rolls! I love them and eat them with nearly everything. I usually purchase them at my local Walmart, but I've seen them plenty of places. Great taste for the price!
Savannah A.
Savannah A.
Saint Paul, MN

Addicting is the only word to describe these ! They are so yummy and super cheap ! I get them at target ! I use them as buns for meat or even as just plan side dish buns ! I get mine at target ! They are not healthy but a good cheat meal
Anna L.
Anna L.

These are a must have for any occasion, but for Thanksgiving this are definitely! I love them they have just enough sweetness to them and are delicious!
krystal h.
krystal h.
Rochester, MI

These are the absolute best rolls ever! I really don't know what else to say. You just need to try them to understand how amazing they are.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now