BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• How do you usually eat these?10 Answers
  • AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Foodie Expert
I've been eating these rolls for years. They are so soft and fluffy. You can even use them to make sliders. I only recently found out that they are supposed to be baked before being served.
Megan E.
Megan E.
Mayfield, KY
Best rolls ever. I can eat these straight out of the bag or browned in the oven with butter.
Faviola V.
Faviola V.
Rohnert Park, CA
Foodie Expert
These rolls are so good and there great with and dinner and you can easy cook them or microwave
Danielle G.
Danielle G.
Elk Grove, CA
Who knew there little delights had so many uses. Not only do we use them at Holiday time we also use them in burger and pork sliders. It's the perfect mix of savory and sweet.
Elisa Z.
Elisa Z.
Columbus Junction, IA
Yesss! My family never goes without these delicious rolls on thanksgiving!! Definitely a must have for the holiday dinners
Ali L.
Ali L.
These are so delicious! They're amazing heated up, fresh out of the package, and with any meal! I crave these year round, and they're so great with holiday meals like Thanksgiving or Christmas! Make sure to buy a ton because they'll go fast for sure!
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
cape coral , fl
These are the best for thanksgiving omg I get them every year . I recommend that everyone get this you can't open wrong !!
Darian A.
Darian A.
They taste amazing. These are the best rolls for thanksgiving and I would really recommend this! My aunt uses them for meat sandwiches and they taste absolutely amazing­čśŐ
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
Belton, MO
Foodie Expert
Simply amazing amd versatile. My favorite. So sweet and soft but they will go stale so watch out
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
Foodie Expert
These are so fresh tasting they are amazing warm or just right out of the bag. Great plain or with butter. I have these for most our dinners. You can find them at Walmart and most local grocery stores. I recommend everyone to try you will be hooked on that's so soft and full of flavor.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?