BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #9 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Mary H.
Mary H.
These are such a treat, I only indulge in these every so often because if I had it all the time I would want to eat it all the time. I love that they're coming out with new flavorings but the original is always my favorite. these are great to eat with stew to make burgers with to make sliders with definitely a win-win and you can't go wrong! If you haven't tried it you need to try it today!
alycia B.
alycia B.
Port Charlotte
I can seriously eat a whole pack of these. They are my absolute favorite and I tried to not buy them very often because I would eat way too many carbs if that were the case. They are delicious I love to get them with a rotisserie chicken from Publix or Walmart and eat them it's absolutely the best sandwich ever for a little lunch or late dinner. Can't go wrong getting them at to go with any one of your dinners the spaghetti is one of my favorite things to eat them with him so come up in the sauce or sweet and then do it. You should definitely definitely try these quiet without you can even come in a small pack like I do so that you don't eat too many of them
Alicia H.
Alicia H.
Visalia, CA
Foodie Expert
I love these not only for Thanksgiving but every day dinner they are so soft you can heat them up they have a little bit of a sweet taste to it they are at a good price easy to find in any grocery store
Tanielle J.
Tanielle J.
One of my favorites! Very soft and melts in your mouth. I can literally eat these with anything. My fiance likes to make sandwiches with them, using shredded chicken and cranberry sauce. Delicious!
Hannah P.
Hannah P.
Dunn, NC
These rolls are by far the best rolls money can buy and although they may seem like the price is a little too high, when you eat your first one you will know they're worth the money! I honestly don't have any complaints about these rolls, they can be ate directly from the package, warmed in the oven or frozen for later! YUM.
Kaleena D.
Kaleena D.
❤️❤️these are my holiday staple. My go to for parties and sometimes I just buy the four pack and eat them by myself. They are just sweet enough to go with all foods and they are always soft. They are great price wise.
Erica S.
Erica S.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
Foodie Expert
Kings Hawaiian rolls are a elicious addition to any meal, especially an early Thanksgiving meal!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Foodie Expert
I've been eating these rolls for years. They are so soft and fluffy. You can even use them to make sliders. I only recently found out that they are supposed to be baked before being served.
Tiffany M.
Tiffany M.
Indianapolis, IN
Love love love love these for so many things! By themselves at holidays, or use them to make a bunch of sliders!!! They are so good!
Faviola V.
Faviola V.
Rohnert park , CA
Foodie Expert
These rolls are so good and there great with and dinner and you can easy cook them or microwave
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?