Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Melina M.
Melina M.
Fort Wayne, IN

Try these. My whole family loves them. They also make hamburger/chessburger buns!!!!!!
Wendy N.
Wendy N.

I absolutely love the sweetness to this bread it is not too much just the perfect amount along with the fluffiness. You can enjoy these hot or cold.
Brenda a.
Brenda a.

This Hawaiian sweet rolls are a must in our thanksgiving dinner . They are so soft and taste so good they literally melt in your mouth
Anna B.
Anna B.
Baton Rouge, LA

There honestly needs to be more stars to rate this product! You can ask anybody who knows me personally and they will tell you how obsessed I am with this stuff! I recommend it to everyone! It's super soft,and the taste is out of this world! Every time I go to Walmart I grab a 1.99$ bag of them and eat them while I shop!!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.

I used to bake biscuits from pillsbury but these take less time and are way better tasting.
Jillian R.
Jillian R.
Walton, KY

I love these rolls! We always have them out for the holidays or with dinner. Always fresh and soft!
Natalie C.
Natalie C.
Higdon, AL

What is Thanskgiving dinner without the best rolls ever?! Hands down my favorite rolls for any dinner but especially an important one like Thanksgiving.
Heather V.
Heather V.
Fernley, NV

Good, sweet, soft & fresh every time. I love king's Hawaiian. I'm so glad they e been coming out with more and more products lately. Definitely delicious.
Deanna B.
Deanna B.

Oooooh so delicious! They're so sweet and always so fresh. One of my favorites to eat with tuna or tuna salad. It's absolutely worth every bite.
Martha c.
Martha c.

These rolls are a must have during thanks giving dinner!! So delicious! And so fluffy!!! Totally love it! Essential for the holidays and good for any other days. I also use them to make Hawaiian sandwiches! Perfect snack for the kids!!!!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now