King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Sneha T.King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Sadie K.King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Helen S.See all 19 photos

BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• Do you eat these alone or with Pulled...I eat them alone. So yummy! 4 Answers
  • I can't seem to find a topping or fil...I like mine with slow cooked p... 3 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?with some Butter or Pull Pork ... 10 Answers
Photos (19)
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Livia M.
Livia M.
Caro, MI
Love the king's Hawaiian rolls! They're my all time favorite for the holidays! They're so soft!
Kerrie W.
Kerrie W.
Cave City, AR
These are a Thanksgiving must! They are soft and fluffy with just a tinge of sweetness that makes it hard to resist the entire bag! I personally enjoy my kings Hawaiian rolls with a spread of Land O Lakes Olive Oil and Sea Salt Butter. It is the perfect sweet and salty goodness!
Christina C.
Christina C.
bakersfield, CA
I love to eat this wonderful bread anytime of the year. It's soft and slightly sweet so it's the perfect addition to any meal
Priscilla  I.
Priscilla I.
Springfield, IL
Love, love these. They are the best rolls. Why would you get anything else?
Tiffany C.
Tiffany C.
Best tasting rolls you will ever taste really sweet and great with ham. Has that Hawaiian flavor and sugary taste if your a fan of sweet rolls these are what you need.
Karley F.
Karley F.
These rolls are so amazing. They have so much flavor. I could eat these all day if I could.
Tipapone D.
Tipapone D.
Fort Worth, TX
Best damn rolls I've ever eaten! I recommend these to everyone! These rolls are so much softer, delicate and better tasting than any other roll I've ever had! The taste surpasses any other roll I've had!
Blankaa V.
Blankaa V.
Ivanhoe, CA
This is a thanksgiving staple in our household. Put some butter and in the oven the rolls go! Perfect with mashed potatoes or ham for me personally. You can't ever go wrong with rolls.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
A Thanksgiving staple! So easy and everyone enjoys them...we never have any leftover!!
Roxanne M.
Roxanne M.
My house hold cannot go any holiday with out these delicious rolls! U can make any meal good with these! And they make great sandwiches
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?