BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Amy D.
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
Foodie Expert
These are the tastiest rolls ever! They are a little expensive but they are so worth the money! I get them for every holiday! I like to make little sandwiches out of them or just eat them with butter.
Jill C.
Jill C.
These rolls are the best for Thanksgiving! They are never hard and always sweet.they also come in wheat and jalapeño flavor. Best paired with some butter or cinnamon butter! Highly recommend for this holiday season. Tummy!'
Helen S.
Helen S.
Bridgeton, NJ
This is the best bread in the world! I made it for my early thanksgiving dinner! I bought at Walmart for so cheap! I love it and it taste great! It is a must have and I recommend it to all who are looking for a roll to buy
Jenna O.
Jenna O.
Goodyear, AZ
Foodie Expert
Always a treat! Definitely a thanksgiving must have yet also good for mini sandwich snacks! Love them they never disappoint!
Ashlee W.
Ashlee W.
St Petersburg, FL
Foodie Expert
I understand that I am in the minority here, but I don't love these rolls. Honestly, I don't even like them. Don't get me wrong, they are cheap and soft and lovely, but I just don't feel like they are the right flavor to match with savory things like BBQ or turkey.
Storm B.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
These are a holiday favorite for me. I love them both cold and heated. Such a good sweet taste, and they're practically addictive! These are for sure my go to dinner rolls.
Haley E.
Haley E.
Knoxville, TN
Foodie Expert
Kings hawaiian rolls are my favorite rolls! They are so sweet and have just a hint of pineapple taste to them. They're really unlike any other breads I've ever tasted. I always buy these for thanksgiving, Christmas, and Easter.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Spring Valley, CA
Foodie Expert
The only downside to the sweet, buttery, soft and delicious rolls is that only the quick on-the-go four-pack is pictured. I get the mega packs and love the long shelf life!.

Bread and butter is sweetly divine. Smothered in jams, jellies and marmalades dripping down my kids' smiles when they go in for this treat.

Savory tonight? Slice the whole pack in half to create two sheets of sweet, sweet bread. Lightly season with mayo and such then layer with cheeses, meats (can we say leftover turkey or ham?) and tomatoes. Place top back on a bake lightly until melted and heated throught. Cut along lines and scrummy!
Myranda W.
Myranda W.
Hillsboro, MO
Foodie Expert
These are seriously the best rolls in the world. I love the touch of sweetness in them. They're incredibly addicting. I could eat a 12 pack by myself. 😂
Dee C.
Dee C.
Van Nuys, CA
Foodie Expert
These little guys are pretty much the easiest addition to the Thanksgiving table! Love the taste and the price!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?