Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Haleigh B.
Haleigh B.

I've never met a single person that doesn't like these rolls! They're sweet and the perfect texture to go along with a dinner, or to make a sandwich.
Lindsey L.
Lindsey L.
Mcpherson, KS

These are by far the best rolls ever!! A family favorite in my household. If for some reason they're too sweet, get the wheat kind!
Juleah B.
Juleah B.
Tempe, AZ

My family can NOT get enough of these rolls! My 12 year-old son will eat an entire package if I let him! They are lightly sweet, but taste great with all types of food, and are at a great price point (especially around the holidays!).
Heather M.
Heather M.
Woodbridge, VA

Best rolls I've had in a long time. They are a bit sweet and make for some great ham & cheese melts. Fresh and airy makes a great addition to any meal.
Sharlene S.
Sharlene S.
Windermere, FL

Have you tried these as a bread pudding base? Oh you should, you definitely should... How about as a side for a picnic? For hamburgers? Grilled Cheese? BLT? Definitely a fantastic addition to any meal, any time. Yes, it is on the sweet side, which means it will compliment your savory dishes to perfection.
Kristal F.
Kristal F.
Orlando, FL

These Kings Hawaiian sweet rolls are delicious. Holidays or regular days, they are the best. They are light, fluffy, and sweet. We all love them!
Faviola V.
Faviola V.
Rohnert park , CA

These rolls are so good and there great with and dinner and you can easy cook them or microwave
Kaleena D.
Kaleena D.

❤️❤️these are my holiday staple. My go to for parties and sometimes I just buy the four pack and eat them by myself. They are just sweet enough to go with all foods and they are always soft. They are great price wise.
Madelynne S.
Madelynne S.

These are the best rolls! My family gets them for all of our get together and we look forward to them every year
Amy D.
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN

These are the tastiest rolls ever! They are a little expensive but they are so worth the money! I get them for every holiday! I like to make little sandwiches out of them or just eat them with butter.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?