Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (19)
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Schaumburg, IL
These are my absolute favorite dinner rolls. They are so delicious and wonderful to snack on at any time.
Beatrice C.
Beatrice C.
Lyons, IL
This bread is the best bread ever. So sweet and compliments any holiday dinner. Feel free to warm up and top with butter or leave as is. This bread should not be passed up. Enjoy it for as long as you can. This bread goes quick with my loved ones and it will with yours.
Tori C.
Tori C.
The best sweet rolls! Perfect for anytime of the day with any meal! I snack on these all of the time,with and without margarine.
Kim F.
Kim F.
Allston, MA
Light, fluffy, sweet pillows of goodness! You cannot go wrong with these sitting at the dinner table. They will disappear! Kings Hawaiian rolls are a staple at my house for dinner, not a bad value and I will definitely keep buying them and recommend these for any family dinner. They will become your favorite.
Biljana N.
Biljana N.
Oklahoma City, OK
The holidays aren't the holidays without these sweet little guys!! They're great to make mini turkey sandwiches with on Black Friday! Add a little provolone and Dijon mustard, and you're all set! Yummy!!
Alaina P.
Alaina P.
Creve coeur, Il
These rolls are essential for an amazing holiday dinner! They are delicious and sweet! Love them.
Sheila F.
Sheila F.
Newark , NJ
So sweet yet powerful, they go great with any meal especially during the holidays. I find them all the time at my local Walmart. I myst say, you have to try them. The worst con is that they go fast. Don't remember the price right now, mostly because I never look at the price. I just throw them in the shopping cart and my mouth waters.
Kassi M.
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
We LOVE Kings Hawaiian rolls!! They're perfect as a dinner roll or a slider roll! I like to serve mine with honey butter or as a Hawaiian slider ham sandwich!
Heidi W.
Heidi W.
Bluff City, TN
These are the BEST rolls out there! They are great for sliders as well. These are a must have.
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
Hanover, PA
These are hands down the BEST rolls! The flavor of them is incredible and complete a Thanksgiving meal! My family also enjoys them so much that we use them for other meals year round! I will not switch to another brand!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?