Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Hudson, Nh

I LOVE LOVE LOVE these rolls, I could eat a whole package myself. Its sweet but not too sweet, but until recently I had a hard time finding them. Now that I see them regularly I will definitely be buying them for our "friendsgiving"
Mariam A.
Mariam A.
Cary, NC

This is not just a favorite holiday essential. It works for kids of all ages. A simple smack of butter takes it up a notch-forget adding meat and cheese-and veggies-that just turns an ordinary sandwich to an extraordinarily awesome sandwich. Warm it up on a frying pan and the crisp factor is yummo
Berlyn J.
Berlyn J.

These are the best rolls! A Thanksgiving meal isn't complete with one of these! Or maybe 2 or 3..
Christine C.
Christine C.
Lake City, FL

These are the best rolls out there. Not just for thanksgiving but for every season and holiday.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.

The perfect roll with soup, especially if you add a little butter. Delicious, soft and sweet.
You can't have a thanksgiving without these yummy buns, they are literally so yummy even though it just looks like Normal bread. It's amazing
Shae R.
Shae R.

My husband hates them, but I absolutely love them! They taste even better when warmed up in the microwave. Cons? Around this time of the year they end up disappearing off the shelves, so grab them early!
Erika G.
Erika G.
Jacksonville, FL

You can never go wrong with Hawaiian sweet rolls . We use it for any birthday party, gather together, thanksgiving and Christmas. I eat it in the morning with coffee. This is literally good for everything.
Antoinette S.
Antoinette S.
Clarksville, TN

Love this their life. My family loves them and even my dogs. I was get them from Kroger's cause their normally on sale 2 for 5.
Kim T.
Kim T.

Hawaiian rolls are amazing and at every Thanksgiving feast! They always taste fresh and have a hint of sweetness. I definitely recommend!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now