Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (19)
Cassie I.
Cassie I.
My family and I have eaten these rolls for maaaaany years. I highly suggest them for their sweet flavor, they pair nicely with butter too. These will make a great addition to any Thanksgiving dinner table.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Barberton, OH
These are the best. They have a sweet taste. Ham and Swiss on these and pop them in the oven till the cheese melts a little is the best little sandwiched with soup.
Mirissa B.
Mirissa B.
These are the perfect addition to a thanksgiving dinner! Add some potatoes,gravy and some turkey! I love these rolls and they're sooo good!
joseliin v.
joseliin v.
These are a must for thanksgiving dinner! Super soft and delicious! Great for the mashed potatoes­čŹ┤
Taylor C.
Taylor C.
Carrollton
These rolls are my most favorite!! I love how they taste and how soft they are when eating them!
Aisosa O.
Aisosa O.
These are the best rolls I have ever tried in my life. They're not like any other roll. They're sweet but not too sweet and the leave you wanting more! My expectations were surpassed and I will buy these until the end of time!
Tessa G.
Tessa G.
Hernando, MS
These are amazing for sliders! I use turkey or ham leftover from thanksgiving, add my fav toppings, pop in the oven for some crispness, and there ya go. A quick and yummy dinner
Denise H.
Denise H.
Wimauma, FL
The thing I love the most about these amazing rolls is that they taste nice and fresh every time I buy a batch. I love to make mini sandwiches with. Some nice fluffy mash potatoes and a slice of honey ham between these soft sweet rolls is the best. I would definitely recommend them for holiday dinners and family get togethers.
Jasmine A.
Jasmine A.
Port Arthur, TX
Definitely have to have these rolls on thanksgiving there is no other roll to turn to.
Kemba A.
Kemba A.
Whether it's for a holiday gathering or just a simple meal at home this is an ESSENTIAL!!! These are by far the best rolls ever!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?