BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Terra L.
Terra L.
San Juan Capo, CA
Foodie Expert
Ohhmmmerrrggddd these are my favorite. Best for thanksgiving coming up. Throw some honey on those b's and your golden
Lisa O.
Lisa O.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
I'm so glad my family discovered these rolls. They taste wonderful. We always have them at Thanksgiving.
juliana s.
juliana s.
Coosa, GA
These Hawaiian roles are the best omg I love them! You can get them at any grocery story! They are rich and they are definitely my favorite rolls right now lol! They are my favorite for holidays and any family gatherings! They are also very soft and tender!
Christy O.
Christy O.
I definitely recommend these for thanksgiving dinner. They are nice and sweet super yummy and rich in flavor. I love them with macaroni salad
Diana D.
Diana D.
Foodie Expert
These are my absolute favorite especially on the holidays. So soft and tender and the taste always does the trick
Kirsten K.
Kirsten K.
Foodie Expert
Love these for the holidays. My boyfriends family introduced them to me and they are the only roll that isn't homemade that I love eating at holiday celebrations. They have great taste and are a great price
Maria M.
Maria M.
Yonkers, NY
Omg these buns right here are the best! Lol great for any occasion and so many possibilities. I must say I am an addict when it comes to hawaiian bread!
Sadie K.
Sadie K.
Canton, OH
Foodie Expert
They so good with mashed potatoes and gravy . Or just with butter would want everyone to buy this.
Jesabel E.
Jesabel E.
I love this bread especially with spinach and artichoke dip. The fluffyness of the bread and the taste of the dip make it an amazing combination. Tried it for the first time and I say you should try it too.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Foodie Expert
How can you go through a family dinner without these, especially thanksgiving. You can just add butter and you'll make everyone happy, pop them in the oven and you're good to go. You can find them almost anyway, maybe even the dollar store!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?