BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Nancy S.
Nancy S.
Foodie Expert
These are one of my favorite sweet rolls ever. The bread is super soft and delightful. It tastes delicious as a dinner roll with your usual meal, as a snack by itself (I recommend microwaved 8-10 seconds to get that extra warmth and sweetness), or with butter or jams. The best part about these is you can't go wrong with it... Also, very affordable and a treat for any occasion.
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Anderson, SC
Some of the best rolls I have ever put in my mouth. I will recommend these rolls to anyone and everyone. Amazing.
Mayra M.
Mayra M.
these are a must have in our thanksgiving dinner table . they are so good and soft everytime. The price is great but the taste is even better.
Paris J.
Paris J.
Belle Chasse, LA
King's Hawaiian sweet rolls are the best! They are definitely on my thanksgiving list. They have a great sweet taste and are great with anything.. These are definitely a good item for your thanksgiving preparations.
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I'm not a fan of cornbread.. so this is a great substitute! You can use them by themselves or make sliders! This definitely is a "MUST HAVE" for Thanksgiving!
Maria A.
Maria A.
Joliet, Il
Foodie Expert
Love these hawaiian roles they have a sweet taste and they almost melt in your mouth. Also, great price point. I will continue to purchase these from time to time because they are not the healthiest.
Hilary G.
Hilary G.
Peoria, AZ
Foodie Expert
My favorite kings Hawaiian rolls you can't go wrong I love to make these especially around Thanksgiving time. they are the best you can't go wrong with them they're so nice and soft and yummy
jamie f.
jamie f.
Erie, PA
Absolutely love these rolls. You can have them with any meal...............The sweetness is great and the size is perfect
Cindy R.
Cindy R.
An underrated part of Thanksgiving dinner, these are so good!! I prefer them over regular dinner rolls. Just the righy amount of sweetness, so yummy with mashed potatoes. 🍴
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
Elm City, NC
Foodie Expert
The ONLY rolls I'll have at our family thanksgiving and Christmas feasts! These are a favorite and are perfect for ham rolls! We love that they're sweet but not overly sweet; they basically melt in your mouth!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?