BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

Buy on Kmart*
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Moreno Valley, CA
These rolls are super tasty and will satisfy everyone at the dinner table. They truly are sweet and not plain at all. You can buy them just about any where where they sell food or groceries. I would totally buy this again!
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Kent, WA
Best dinner rolls for the winter holiday months! I get them every single year and they're always one of the first things gone. :)
Lauren V.
Lauren V.
I love these rolls. They're sweet but not too sweet and can be paired with pretty much anything. I love to make them into little sliders
Sasha D.
Sasha D.
Richmond, VA
I love love love these rolls!! They're so soft and slightly sweet and delicious warm with butter. They also make a great turkey sandwich. It may not be the healthiest thing but on my cheat days they sure are tasty!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Yonkers, NY
Omg these buns right here are the best! Lol great for any occasion and so many possibilities. I must say I am an addict when it comes to hawaiian bread!
Erica H.
Erica H.
Rocky Mount, VA
Best rolls I have ever eaten!!! I could eat these just because! I don't even need a dinner plate to go with them that's how amazing they are!! And they don't break your wallet either! Highly recommended by me!
Mikaela R.
Mikaela R.
Franklin Park, IL
My absolute favorite bread! I honestly buy this bread just to snack on. It put them in the oven for a little bit which goes great with chili! Yum! The ultimate pair for comfort foods! I would definitely recommend to bread lovers!
Adriana V.
Adriana V.
Hyde Park, NY
My siblings eat these carbs like candy during the thanksgiving holiday. I usually get them at stop and shop and thy go amazingly with a small slider appraiser of pulled pork, marinated in an Asian sauce.
Hilary G.
Hilary G.
Peoria, AZ
My favorite kings Hawaiian rolls you can't go wrong I love to make these especially around Thanksgiving time. they are the best you can't go wrong with them they're so nice and soft and yummy
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Not a fan of these. Way too sweet and soft in texture, in my opinion. But I know a lot of people love them! Just not for me :)
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Foodie Expert
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?