BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Tori C.
Tori C.
The best sweet rolls! Perfect for anytime of the day with any meal! I snack on these all of the time,with and without margarine.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Manchester, KY
Foodie Expert
Definitely my most favorite prepackaged rolls. Love how sweet yet salty they are.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Bowling Green, KY
Foodie Expert
I love how tasty these rolls are!! So sweet and amazing!! They are the perfect quick solution for the bread of a meal!!
Jasmin A.
Jasmin A.
Riverside, CA
Oh my lord!!! These sweet rolls are delicious 😍😍😍 great with coffee or tea in my opinion 😋 they're soft and great texture . Definitely getting this for our thanksgiving dinner
Adriana V.
Adriana V.
Hyde Park, NY
My siblings eat these carbs like candy during the thanksgiving holiday. I usually get them at stop and shop and thy go amazingly with a small slider appraiser of pulled pork, marinated in an Asian sauce.
amy h.
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
Foodie Expert
love love these rolls what table don't have them? u can't go wrong with these . love love them
Mikaela R.
Mikaela R.
Franklin Park, IL
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite bread! I honestly buy this bread just to snack on. It put them in the oven for a little bit which goes great with chili! Yum! The ultimate pair for comfort foods! I would definitely recommend to bread lovers!
briseida S.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Foodie Expert
I love the taste of this bread i would eat more then one they are so soft that you wouldn't know how many you have ate trust me youll love it
Grace F.
Grace F.
Cibolo, TX
Foodie Expert
These are an absolute must have. Such an easy side. Just pop them in the oven with butter on top and they are perfect.
Shena B.
Shena B.
Muncie, IN
These rolls are perfect to make any slider better! They are a sweet addition to any meal!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?