Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (19)
Racheal H.
Racheal H.
Jefferson Cty, TN
These are a must have for Thanksgiving especially if you have in laws to impress you can't go wrong with these at the table there are amazing sweet but not too sweet.
Wendolin A.
Wendolin A.
San Antonio, TX
King's Hawaiian Rolls are my family's all time favorite rolls. I don't even bother buying regular dinner rolls. We just buy King's Hawaiian. They're good with meals and just by themselves as a quick snack. The kids like them because they are sweet, soft and moist. We adults do, also. I admit the meal sometimes calls for something more bland, not so sweet; but we don't care, because we love them so much. Just excellent.
Brianna P.
Brianna P.
York, NE
Foodie Expert
These rolls are so delicious!! We have them at every thanksgiving and christmas party! They probably aren't very healthy but they taste so good. The only con is that I'll eat the whole bag which is probably not good lol
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
Belton, MO
Simply amazing amd versatile. My favorite. So sweet and soft but they will go stale so watch out
Christina M.
Christina M.
Mmm! These are a must at my Thanksgiving! I always have to buy extra, because my family loves them.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Tualatin, OR
Can never go wrong so inexpensive so delicious everytime ! Don't think I've ever disliked this with anything I'm eating yummm!!!
Sara D.
Sara D.
I work in a department store that sells these. I'm so hooked on them. It's difficult not to grab them for every lunch break. They taste great, not too sweet, and they pretty much go with everything. I love these rolls.
SALLY M.
SALLY M.
These are so fresh tasting they are amazing warm or just right out of the bag. Great plain or with butter. I have these for most our dinners. You can find them at Walmart and most local grocery stores. I recommend everyone to try you will be hooked on that's so soft and full of flavor.
Christina C.
Christina C.
Yulee, FL
Omg!!!!! I can eat the whole bag of these. No lie. They're so soft and moist and delicious. Perfect for any type of dinner you serve. I highly recommend these sweet dinner rolls if you are a big bread eater :)
Michele G.
Michele G.
Katy, TX
Out of all the rolls, this is the best one. They taste great by themselves also. No need to add butter because they are already sweet and super soft
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?