BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #9 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Jan S.
Jan S.
Cambridge, MD
Once you taste the first one, you are hooked. Not only are they great tasting but the stay soft for quite a while, not that they will last that long!!
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
South Boston, VA
Foodie Expert
These Hawaiian rolls are simply delicious and delectable. I could eat them plain out the bag until they're gone. They're soft yet slightly dense with a buttery slightly sweet flavor. Lightly toasted, they're divine. Eat for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack!
Angela N.
Angela N.
I get these from Walmart ! ! Hawaiian Sweet Rolls plus honey ham ! ! O M G ! Best things ever ! ! It's nice and fluffy :)
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Spartanburg , SC
Foodie Expert
These are so good! I can eat them for dessert! I buy at Sam's club where the package is doubled for same price as small package. I use them as slider buns, side rolls, or even as small pb&j's!
Rebecca F.
Rebecca F.
Palestine, TX
Foodie Expert
I LOVE these rolls! They taste awesome and I love to dip them in Pioneer Brand Country Gravy! They are really good with Mac and Cheese and any kind of chicken.
Carrie  I.
Carrie I.
Chapel Hill, NC
Love these rolls! They are highly addictive. I try to avoid them most times of the year except during the holidays.
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Cleveland, AL
Foodie Expert
These rolls are amazing, and a family favorite around our house. Has the perfect amount of sweetness to a good home cooked meal (Other than these delicious babies)!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Bowling Green, KY
Foodie Expert
I love how tasty these rolls are!! So sweet and amazing!! They are the perfect quick solution for the bread of a meal!!
Jasmin A.
Jasmin A.
Riverside, CA
Oh my lord!!! These sweet rolls are delicious 😍😍😍 great with coffee or tea in my opinion 😋 they're soft and great texture . Definitely getting this for our thanksgiving dinner
Adriana V.
Adriana V.
Hyde Park, NY
My siblings eat these carbs like candy during the thanksgiving holiday. I usually get them at stop and shop and thy go amazingly with a small slider appraiser of pulled pork, marinated in an Asian sauce.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?