Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Adriean D.
Adriean D.

These are a #Thanksgiving must have! We warm them to dip into the mashed potatoes and gravy, and the next day we cut them in half and make turkey or ham sandwich leftovers!
Briana R.
Briana R.

I can sit down and eat and entire pack of these rolls with no shame. They are THE BEST.
Rachael J.
Rachael J.
Doylestown, PA

MUST HAVE for Turkey Day!!! Kids and adults alike will love these sweet buttery rolls. They practically melt in your mouth. They're tasty without prep but even better when you warm them for a bit in the oven and slather them with a bit of butter. You just have to be careful to not fill up on these before the main course!
Jacalyn B.
Jacalyn B.
Glenshaw , Pa

These sweet rolls have been a family tradition for thanksgiving since I can remember! They go great with all the mashed potatoes and turkey on the big day! I definitely recommend them!
Mayra G.
Mayra G.
Phoenix , Az

Great rolls! They are soft, moist and have s hint of sweetness to them. Perfect with poultry dishes.
Charlie M.
Charlie M.
Gallant

These are literally my go to rolls for whenever. I can eat these by themselves!!! I have such a taste for bread as these are my favorites. They are soft and melt in your mouth good. I love the slight sweet component.
Julia M.
Julia M.
Nacogdoches , Tx

These are a gift from God. I like to make little sliders or sandwiches out of them, or just use them as a regular dinner roll. Great to make small sandwiches as finger foods for parties. Everybody loves them
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Buffalo, NY

thanks giving essential for sure . gravy butter sipping oh my i cannot wait . warm them a little delish
Shelby B.
Shelby B.
Tulsa, OK

MY FAVORITE! Okay these are so great because you can pop them in the oven just to have with dinner, they're great to make little cold or warm sandwiches on, etc etc. they're a great price and I can always find them at reasors right by my apartment. 10/10 would recommend 😋
jessica b.
jessica b.

These are my favorite rolls. My family even uses them as a starter along side of shrimp cocktails for thanksgiving. I have to keep them away from my 5 year old because if she could have it her way she'd fill up on them and not eat any dinner!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?