Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Christina C.
Christina C.
Yulee, FL

Omg!!!!! I can eat the whole bag of these. No lie. They're so soft and moist and delicious. Perfect for any type of dinner you serve. I highly recommend these sweet dinner rolls if you are a big bread eater :)
Michele G.
Michele G.
Katy, TX

Out of all the rolls, this is the best one. They taste great by themselves also. No need to add butter because they are already sweet and super soft
Jasmin A.
Jasmin A.
Riverside, CA

Oh my lord!!! These sweet rolls are delicious 😍😍😍 great with coffee or tea in my opinion 😋 they're soft and great texture . Definitely getting this for our thanksgiving dinner
Grace F.
Grace F.
Cibolo, TX

These are an absolute must have. Such an easy side. Just pop them in the oven with butter on top and they are perfect.
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
Moreno Valley, CA

These rolls are super tasty and will satisfy everyone at the dinner table. They truly are sweet and not plain at all. You can buy them just about any where where they sell food or groceries. I would totally buy this again!
Katelyn B.
Katelyn B.
Kent, WA

Best dinner rolls for the winter holiday months! I get them every single year and they're always one of the first things gone. :)
Lauren V.
Lauren V.

I love these rolls. They're sweet but not too sweet and can be paired with pretty much anything. I love to make them into little sliders
Sasha D.
Sasha D.
Richmond, VA

I love love love these rolls!! They're so soft and slightly sweet and delicious warm with butter. They also make a great turkey sandwich. It may not be the healthiest thing but on my cheat days they sure are tasty!
Maria M.
Maria M.
Yonkers, New york

Omg these buns right here are the best! Lol great for any occasion and so many possibilities. I must say I am an addict when it comes to hawaiian bread!
Erica H.
Erica H.
Rocky Mount, VA

Best rolls I have ever eaten!!! I could eat these just because! I don't even need a dinner plate to go with them that's how amazing they are!! And they don't break your wallet either! Highly recommended by me!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now