Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (19)
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Love the buttery and sweet contrast of the buns. Love these all year round but they are a must for thanksgiving dinner! After a few minutes warming in the oven they complete a delicious plate of. Ashes potatoes gravy turkey and sides
Ayannah S.
Ayannah S.
Gilbertsville, PA
Foodie Expert
These rolls are decent. They taste good but the sweetness overrides the actual taste for me. It gets old after a while but they're good for thanksgiving with butter. I probably would but them again because my family lives for them!
Grace K.
Grace K.
Dec. 30, 2015, 10:33 p.m.
Review for: Sweet Rolls 12 oz; 340 g
I can never wait for thanksgiving to come around and I get to eat a ton of these. They have a sweet flavor but never too sweet or like a dessert. And a helpful tip to make these rolls even better is by warming them up a little.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
Love these rolls! They are amazing! We literally eat them for every holiday! They are soft, and have a great taste! You can get them at pretty much any store, and they really aren't expensive. I definitely would recommend them!
Kathryn K.
Kathryn K.
These are hands down the best sweet rolls EVER! We always have them for family holiday dinners and inevitably I eat more of these than any other food there. I like the honey wheat ones best but the original ones are great too!
Randi W.
Randi W.
Hugo, CO
These Kings Hawaiian sweet rolls are our favorite to use not only at Thanksgiving but just throughout the year.
Slice them in half and put cut up steak ,bell peppers, onions and cheese and you have an easy one handed Philly!!
Triana r.
Triana r.
Orlando, Fl
The best dinner rolls ever!!! My husband specifically asked for these for our Thanksgiving dinner and I cannot disagree. These buns are super soft, fluffy, moist and a but sweet. These will not disappoint. I 1000% recommend
Megan C.
Megan C.
Malta, IL
I love Kings Hawaiian rolls. Whether you eat them by themselves or eat them as a sandwich, they are just as good. I don't think the price is bad either. The only problem we have with them is that we eat them too fast. :-)
Emily W.
Emily W.
Forest, VA
These are a staple for every day meals, not just holidays! They are delectable to make those amazing little ham and mustard biscuits that are so good with! I recommend these for any and every meal if you want some bread!
Ali E.
Ali E.
Houston
I always saw this around the store and I never thought of buying this product until one of my brothers bought it for thanks giving dinner & absolutely love it so soft and enjoyable.I have no negative reviews for this.🙂
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?