Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Keisha L.
Keisha L.
Seattle, WA

Oh sweet nectar of the Gods. Whoever created such bountiful glory be praised! King's Hawaiian Rolls are a dinner time delicacy that cannot be surpassed. Make a ham sandwich with one of these things after thanksgiving and try to tell me I'm wrong.
ere V.
ere V.
San Diego, CA

Estoy panecitos son realmente deliciosos tienen un sabor diferente a todos y especialmente para los niños a ellos les encantan yo siempre los compro a mi niño le facinan los recomiendo ampliamente para toda la familia! Ahora se me terminaron! ☹️
Arianna Z.
Arianna Z.

I beg my mom to make these as often as possible! They are so perfectly sweet! She just throws them in the oven in the tray they come in and they come out perfect! A little bit of crunch around the edges and soft and flaky on the inside! Yum!
Megan R.
Megan R.

This is my go-to brand of rolls for any meal. They are great by themselves or you can too them with melted butter. I also make sliders with them and have yet to try a recipe that I didn't like. They are also great with spinach artichoke dip.
Shawna S.
Shawna S.
Pardeeville , Wi

These are one of my favorite buns to eat! They are very tasty and buttery and I just love to eat them whenever I can. I would very much recommend these to anyone and I will be buying again whenever I need buns or just feel like having them.
Brandi J.
Brandi J.
Saint Cloud, FL

I cannot say enough about these rolls. We always keep them around our house. Bout just the rolls but the load of bread, the hamburger buns, you name it. These delicious sweet rolls are perfect for so many different uses or just to snack on!
Rossy S.
Rossy S.
Bronx, NY

At home we don't even call it sweet rolls, but kings Hawaiian bread. My son love it and my family as well. There is never enough to eat because its absolutely delicious.. it should not be miss by any family in thanksgiving in the holidays.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.

Love the buttery and sweet contrast of the buns. Love these all year round but they are a must for thanksgiving dinner! After a few minutes warming in the oven they complete a delicious plate of. Ashes potatoes gravy turkey and sides
Camara S.
Camara S.
Franklin, GA

Absolutely the best dinner rolls to have. I mean honestly, you can cook them, or you can not cook them.. and guess what??? They are still amazing. The taste is incredible, the texture is phenomenal. 10/10 I will definitely buy again.
Ayannah S.
Ayannah S.
Gilbertsville, PA

These rolls are decent. They taste good but the sweetness overrides the actual taste for me. It gets old after a while but they're good for thanksgiving with butter. I probably would but them again because my family lives for them!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now