BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #15 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
gema r.
The Hawaiian Sweet rolls are the best rolls ever. It is deliciously soft and taste great with butter. These are definitely a must have in Thanksgiving!
Breanna N.
These are best rolls I've had. They taste good either hot or cold and thats what I like about them so much. They would go perfect with a good dinner
Susan B.
Durand, IL
These are definitely my favorite! No holiday meal is complete without them. I like to use them for sliders too, so good. I find them very versatile.
Ami H.
I love the King's hawaiian bread. It's super soft and seeet. So you can just serve as is or toast it a bit for crunchinessz perfect for sliders too
Viky P.
Tempe, AZ
These kings hawaiian bread goes well with ham for thanksgiving. I love to have them like a mini sandwich if I have leftover ham and hawaiian rolls.
Jessica A.
I love Hawaiian bread. It's god with some Dalit meat or sometimes I'll put egg salad in them. I love the sweetness. Better than normal bread!
Melissa K.
Beaumont , CA
Seriously could eat a large bag of these myself. I love carbs!! The sweetness is perfect, just add the butter mmmmm. My mouth is watering.
Anny F.
I love this sweet bread, is the perfect companion for any meal and it be right at my Holliday dinner table,
Is soft, sweet and delicious.
Courtney L.
Huntsville, AL
My favorite rolls! From eating them as bread with meals to eating them with ham and cheese for lunch! The only type of bread I buy now!
Norrisha L.
Long beach, CA
The best rolls if your looking for sweet and tasty they are good for thanksgiving dinner but my family eats them year round i love them
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?