BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #18 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Cheryl B.
These are my favorite kind of rolls! They're soft and sweet and go well with practically anything. We made a breakfast bake with them -- delicious. A friend made ham biscuits with them -- delicious. We buy them all the time if we need rolls. They go so fast in our house!
Kimberly G.
Fort Worth , TX
These are the number one rolls of all time. It's impossible not to eat the whole four pack they are sweet and savory and soft, just the best texture and flavor and always such great quality!!
Angie G.
Canton, GA
I absolutely love these rolls. There is just enough sweet in the roll to make a perfect sweet and savory combo with any toppings. They are always soft, and just simply delicious. I just wish that they weren't so expensive. I would absolutely recommend this to everyone!
Allie S.
My husband and I love these! They're the perfect little dinner roll to enjoy warm or straight out of the bag! These are perfect for making ham and cheese and cheeseburger sliders! The savory butter pack is our favorite! Pick these up every time I grocery shop!
Darlene H.
Temple , TX
These rolls are so good especially when eating with Bar-B-que! It is not pricey at all and super cheap. These are the only rolls I would eat with dinner. They can be healthy when you don't eat a lot. But they are addicting to make you want to eat more than one.
Andrea C.
Newton, KS
i love this product, my children love to make ham sliders with, compared to Sara Lee hawiian bread i would purchase this brand first. I purchased product from Walmart. I use this product for a lunch time ham slider dish for my children and their friends.
Ali H.
Waco , TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the best rolls ever created. They are so sweet, perfect with any combination. Kids love them too! I like to put grilled or fried chicken inside with honey mustard!! Very delicious. More expensive than other brands but you get what you pay for.
Sheri  T.
Caney, Ks , ['', '', '']
These are the best sweet rolls around!! I can eat these by themselves, right out of the package. They are more expensive than I like so I don't purchase these very often. I wish I could though and recommend them to anyone looking for a good sweet roll!!
Jen H.
These rolls are absolutely delicious! They are good as a sandwich or by themselves! One can find them in most grocery stores. They are good with sandwich meat for appetizers. These are amazing heated or served room temperature. Would recommend!
Jacqueline M.
Holdrege, NE
Love these! We use these mostly in Thanksgiving and Christmas dinner! But they are great when you have chicken fried steak or corn and mash potatoes :) Recommend these to any one! Hope you guys enjoy these as much as me and my family!
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?