Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (19)
Savannah C.
Savannah C.
Anderson, SC
Some of the best rolls I have ever put in my mouth. I will recommend these rolls to anyone and everyone. Amazing.
Cortni L.
Cortni L.
Fort Worth, TX
These actually taste really good. I like how they are a sweet bread. They go great (in my opinion) with just about anything and I prefer these at holidays to the standard rolls. You can heat them for a few seconds in the microwave for the fresh out of the oven feel, but they are great just out of the bag.
Taylor H.
Taylor H.
This is the perfect bread for any type of slider, or to just eat plain! They have a delicious sweetness to them, unlike any rolls I've ever had before. They pair very well with salty and savory food and give another dimension of flavor.
Aurelia C.
Aurelia C.
Socorro, NM
I LOVE Hawaiian buns! They go so good with almost any meal! Best rolls especially for the holidays!
Kirsten R.
Kirsten R.
Ahhh these are the best! They are so versatile as well. You can make turkey sandwiches, burgers, pull pork sandwiches and my favorite buffalo ranch pulled chicken sandwiches! They are a little pricey but definitely worth it! These tend to always be on my grocery list.
Morghann A.
Morghann A.
Deland, FL
These are the BEST rolls in existence! I'm not kidding when I say these rolls are delish and highly addicting! I absolutely can not leave Target without grabbing some of these rolls for home! We use them for sliders and enjoy them with our morning coffee on occasion! The subtle sweetness is a winner in our home for sure!
Haley H.
Haley H.
These are great! Better than the store brands! I always bring these to holidays and other events!
Geraldine T.
Geraldine T.
Elizabeth, NJ
These are my favorite type of bread. They have a different flavor from regular bread, which gives it an advantage. It can be eaten with anything you please or on its own. I would definitely buy this again, as we do every weekend.
Jessica P.
Jessica P.
Lockport, NY
I love these rolls they are perfect for thanksgiving my all time favorite :)
Paige B.
Paige B.
Guin, AL
The absolute best rolls hands down. I love all their products. Buns rolls & loaf.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?