BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• How do you usually eat these?10 Answers
  • AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Talena T.
Talena T.
Hendersonvlle, NC
These rolls are amazing my whole family loves them and we never have leftovers when we have them they are so sweet and tasty yumm
Leanna R.
Leanna R.
Foodie Expert
These rolls rock! They're perfect to eat with anything. I love the sweet taste and fluffy texture they have! Perfect to make mini sandwiches with too!
Lorelie D.
Lorelie D.
The best dinner roll out there! The sweet flavor and the softness make it unique and tasty.
Ciara B.
Ciara B.
Foodie Expert
My hubbs loves these. I think he eats too many. He'll eat this whole package bu himself in a week or less if i let him.
Alyssa S.
Alyssa S.
columbus, OH
Foodie Expert
I love these. I could seriously just eat them all plain. They are really good if you make them into sandwiches.
Ladrina E.
Ladrina E.
Oh My..,.these are the best rolls i have ever had. First time at a cook out and i was floored. You can also make sandwiches out of these and place them in the oven. The recipe is on Pinterest.
Rebecca C.
Rebecca C.
Foodie Expert
My husband brought these home one day and they have now become a family favorite. They're very sweet and delicious.
Liana S.
Liana S.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
I eat these by themselves. They are just so good. I want to try the hamburger buns with some delicious Hawaiian chicken burgers.
briseida S.
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Foodie Expert
I love the taste of this bread i would eat more then one they are so soft that you wouldn't know how many you have ate trust me youll love it
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Columbia, MO
My family's go to dinner roll. Quick and easy, and let's not forget DELICIOIS! Fluffy and a hint of sweetness. Yum!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?