BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #15 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Brenda G.
Milwaukee
Some of the best rolls , can eat with a meal or alone . Nice taste totally what I expected usely get it at any grocery store . Nice flavor and soft easy to eat
Alexis B.
Must have for Thanksgiving. My family always has at least 3-4 bags of these and they go fast! No need to bake fresh rolls because these are just as delicious.
Dawn C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I'm not a fan of cornbread.. so this is a great substitute! You can use them by themselves or make sliders! This definitely is a "MUST HAVE" for Thanksgiving!
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
We LOVE Kings Hawaiian rolls!! They're perfect as a dinner roll or a slider roll! I like to serve mine with honey butter or as a Hawaiian slider ham sandwich!
Lynda M.
Love these rolls. Have them during the holidays, or anytime of year. Serve them warm or cold, they taste great. Good for small sandwiches or by themselves.
Alexis B.
Belmont, MS
Amazing with just about anything! I love to make sandwiches with them! They aren't to sweet they are just perfect!! If you haven't tried your missing out!!
Christine S.
Coachella, CA
This bread is so yummy , a little sweet but still good . When I was younger my mom would buy this during the holidays and it would be one of my favorites !
Ashley E.
London, KY
This is a must have on thanksgiving. The rolls just need to be heated up some and they're just sweet. I like adding a little cinnamon butter to them yummmm
Steven H.
I haven't purchased these from multiple different stores. I love Hawaiian rolls, they are cooked to perfection and have just the right amount of flakyness.
anabel e.
They're so soft! Not dry at all. It fills you up or if you just want a quick snack. It's almost buttery but without the hint of salt. It's just amazing.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?