Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
Leslie S.
Leslie S.
New Carlisle, OH

These are hands down the most amazing dinner rolls ever! Trust me when I say they don't last long in my house.
Missy W.
Missy W.
Sheffield, AL

These are the best! I usually buy from Publix. My mom uses leftover turkey from thanksgiving and makes sliders with them! So good!
Influenster M.
Influenster M.

The best dinner rolls I've ever eaten. I love that they are sweet and soft. They make an good side dish with any meal.
Nanyelith  V.
Nanyelith V.
Phoenix, AZ

You must buy!! They are super good and fo with any meal. I like them warm with butter and sugar!! I can literally eat them right out of the bag!
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Cleveland, AL

These rolls are amazing, and a family favorite around our house. Has the perfect amount of sweetness to a good home cooked meal (Other than these delicious babies)!
Megan M.
Megan M.

I used to pretend that I was buying these to go with dinner but let's not pretend... They're eaten by themselves... And all 4 at once. That's why I had to stop getting the 12 count packages! They're THAT delicious!
Carrie  I.
Carrie I.
Chapel Hill, NC

Love these rolls! They are highly addictive. I try to avoid them most times of the year except during the holidays.
Liana S.
Liana S.
ATLANTA, GA

I eat these by themselves. They are just so good. I want to try the hamburger buns with some delicious Hawaiian chicken burgers.
Mary F.
Mary F.
Canton, MI

These are the best dinner rolls ever. I love them with everything, from making sandwiches to eating them with dip. So delicious and sweet!
Kathryn H.
Kathryn H.
San Diego, CA

These are a family favorite in our house and usually go very quickly!! I find that these work with a variety of meals and are a perfect dinner roll.
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now