BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Shea V.
Shea V.
Big Rapids, MI
They're not my moms homemade biscuits but they are a great substitute! Right out of the oven warm with butter can't really go wrong there.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Foodie Expert
So so good. The honey wheat are the best. These are awesome with spinach dip. They are a little pricey but worth it.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
SPRING VALLEY, CA
My go-to for chicken salad or pulled pork. So delicious! :) I have to buy more than one package because everyone snacks on them before I can use them!
Linda B.
Linda B.
Gainesville, GA
Heather K.
Heather K.
THE best!!! I don't know anyone who doesn't like these sweet rolls, and they never last long at a dinner.
Rika H.
Rika H.
Of all the sweet/yeast rolls I've ever eaten, these by far and superior! King's Rolls have been around like forever, and I can see why. They're great at dinner rolls, to make cubes for cheese fondue and for tasty sliders. King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls rock!
Lori K.
Lori K.
Orlando, FL
Every time I go to Publix, WalMart or Target, to get food, I am sure to purchase these. They are good with any type of meal but I love them with Publix fried chicken!
Wendee C.
Wendee C.
Kewanee, IL
These are fantastic just the right amount of sweet and savory all at once! We are having these for Thanksgiving for sure and I'm excited with mouth watering to eat them. When you need great, east rolls for your dinner table, there's nothing better than King's Hawaiian Sweet rolls
Katie D.
Katie D.
Estacada , Or
My children always gobble these up! They are good with butter or without, warm or just fresh out of the bag! Best when paired with a little cranberry sauce and some turkey to make a nice little slider.
Brooke C.
Brooke C.
Foodie Expert
Not a fan of these. Way too sweet and soft in texture, in my opinion. But I know a lot of people love them! Just not for me :)
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?