BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• How do you usually eat these?10 Answers
  • AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Jasmin A.
Jasmin A.
Riverside, CA
Oh my lord!!! These sweet rolls are delicious 😍😍😍 great with coffee or tea in my opinion 😋 they're soft and great texture . Definitely getting this for our thanksgiving dinner
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Foodie Expert
So so good. The honey wheat are the best. These are awesome with spinach dip. They are a little pricey but worth it.
Kylie H.
Kylie H.
SPRING VALLEY, CA
My go-to for chicken salad or pulled pork. So delicious! :) I have to buy more than one package because everyone snacks on them before I can use them!
Linda B.
Linda B.
Gainesville, GA
Heather K.
Heather K.
THE best!!! I don't know anyone who doesn't like these sweet rolls, and they never last long at a dinner.
Rika H.
Rika H.
Of all the sweet/yeast rolls I've ever eaten, these by far and superior! King's Rolls have been around like forever, and I can see why. They're great at dinner rolls, to make cubes for cheese fondue and for tasty sliders. King's Hawaiian Sweet Rolls rock!
Lori K.
Lori K.
Orlando, FL
Every time I go to Publix, WalMart or Target, to get food, I am sure to purchase these. They are good with any type of meal but I love them with Publix fried chicken!
Adriana V.
Adriana V.
Hyde Park, NY
My siblings eat these carbs like candy during the thanksgiving holiday. I usually get them at stop and shop and thy go amazingly with a small slider appraiser of pulled pork, marinated in an Asian sauce.
amy h.
amy h.
Kellyville, OK
Foodie Expert
love love these rolls what table don't have them? u can't go wrong with these . love love them
Mikaela R.
Mikaela R.
Franklin Park, IL
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite bread! I honestly buy this bread just to snack on. It put them in the oven for a little bit which goes great with chili! Yum! The ultimate pair for comfort foods! I would definitely recommend to bread lovers!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?