BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #7 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Becca D.
Dubuque, IA
Love using these for spinach and artichoke dip as well as for pulled pork sandwiches.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
I loveee these sweet rolls! Especially if you put chicken salad on them like my roommates mom!
Angela S.
The best bread ever made! The mini rolls are perfect for sliders that my family loves.
CHAKANA M.
Los Angeles, CA
Foodie Expert
One of my favorite breads. This is a stable in our house on holidays and it so addicting. I like putting them in the oven for 5 minutes with butter on top. Yum!
Ashley F.
Fairborn, OH
The essential to completing your Thanksgiving day feast. So good so easy to throw in the oven to get nice and toasty. Taste lovely spreaded with butter as well.
Morgan D.
Cambridge, OH
Okay but if you haven't tried these. Who are you? Are you kidding. These rolls are literally the best thing that's ever existed. You can do anything with them.
Alexis B.
Must have for Thanksgiving. My family always has at least 3-4 bags of these and they go fast! No need to bake fresh rolls because these are just as delicious.
Brenda G.
Milwaukee
Foodie Expert
Some of the best rolls , can eat with a meal or alone . Nice taste totally what I expected usely get it at any grocery store . Nice flavor and soft easy to eat
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
Foodie Expert
We LOVE Kings Hawaiian rolls!! They're perfect as a dinner roll or a slider roll! I like to serve mine with honey butter or as a Hawaiian slider ham sandwich!
Dawn C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I'm not a fan of cornbread.. so this is a great substitute! You can use them by themselves or make sliders! This definitely is a "MUST HAVE" for Thanksgiving!
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?