Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (19)
Tara B.
Tara B.
Denham Springs, LA
Hawaiian Sweet Rolls go great with everything. Anytime I'm cooking a dinner with rolls these are always my go too. And if you haven't tried it yet they are great to make sliders with.
Janice C.
Janice C.
Fremont, CA
The best tasting! My kids love this bread! You can eat as a breakfast pair or lunch heck even dinner!
Melina M.
Melina M.
Fort Wayne, IN
Try these. My whole family loves them. They also make hamburger/chessburger buns!!!!!!
Darian A.
Darian A.
They taste amazing. These are the best rolls for thanksgiving and I would really recommend this! My aunt uses them for meat sandwiches and they taste absolutely amazing😊
Tip P.
Tip P.
Clarkston, GA
If I'm going to review a food item on a beauty related website its going To be this! King's Hawaiian Rolls give me life every time! The go good with anything and everything! You can eat them year round! They are so addicting and you can make almost anything with them!
Anita V.
Anita V.
Burleson, TX
My absolute favorite rolls in the world! 😍
They are so sweet & soft! Thanksgiving is not Thanksgiving without these rolls stuffed with mashed potatoes & brown gravy!
Maddison L.
Maddison L.
A must have for any dinner! So delicious and sweet. The perfect taste & price.
Megan E.
Megan E.
Mayfield, KY
Best rolls ever. I can eat these straight out of the bag or browned in the oven with butter.
LaDonna H.
LaDonna H.
These are so good and no one can ever get enough. I think they are out shining the standard crescent roll!!
Ceyymichelle C.
Ceyymichelle C.
A definite must have at my family's thanksgiving dinners. It is a great side warm it toasted with butter!!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?