BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #15 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian¬ģ The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP I...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Elizabeth  F.
I can't say enough about these rolls! They are the perfect addition to any meal or even for a quick snack!
Ariana B.
Doland, SD
OMG These rolls are seriously the best ever! Perfect for sandwiches, or just to eat as a snack!
Brytanie S.
These are the best. They have a sweet flavor and they are soo soft and delicious. I can eat a whole pack by myself.
Jennifer M.
Ephrata, WA
My family loves these but they are a little pricey for me. I can't $4 to$5 on rolls.
Dana S.
Lomita, CA
So glad they sell these year around , taste good with anything or even by themselves
Jessica R.
Banning, CA
This is a must have for Thanksgiving day. They're the best sweet rolls I ever had. I would recommend these rolls for thanksgiving day for everyone who hasnt tried them They're simply the best sweet rolls ever.
Cynthia D.
My family just love these rolls with any meal.. you can use them to make slider or for the kids PB&J on them..
Julie  P.
Port St Lucie, FL
I love these rolls. I don't eat a lot of bread but when I do, I will eat these.
Mary Y.
Pueblo, CO
Oh my gosh, these rolls are to die for! I love making ham and cheese melt sliders with these rolls! A++++++
Elena L.
Paramount , CA
The best rolls omg they are so good so soft and fluffy I can eat the whole bag love eating them with milk ūüėÉ
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?