Add a Photo

By KING'S HAWAIIAN
#2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries
King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950.
Photos (18)
LaDonna H.
LaDonna H.

These are so good and no one can ever get enough. I think they are out shining the standard crescent roll!!
Ceyymichelle C.
Ceyymichelle C.

A definite must have at my family's thanksgiving dinners. It is a great side warm it toasted with butter!!
mary c.
mary c.
WILMINGTON, NC

These are the best rolls I have ever had. I can just eat the bread and nothing else. They are sweet but not too sweet and they almost melt in your mouth. They leave you wanting more.
Elisa Z.
Elisa Z.
Columbus Junction, IA

Yesss! My family never goes without these delicious rolls on thanksgiving!! Definitely a must have for the holiday dinners
Katie A.
Katie A.
Bremerton, WA

These are delicious ! They're also inexpensive, making a nice alternative for lunch choice. I like pairing them with a sharp cheddar, since they're a little sweet, it's a great combo!
Billie N.
Billie N.
Westland, MI

Favorite rolls for any meal! They are so amazing soft and delicious, even more great when heated up just at tiny bit!!! The also make good sandwich buns ;) on turkey day I dip mine in gravy.
Mackie W.
Mackie W.
Cabin Creek , WV

I make pretty good from-scratch rolls and my 2 sons prefer Kings Hawaiian Sweet Rolls. My feelings would really be hurt if I didn't love these rolls too! Plus it saves me hours in the kitchen cooking and cleaning up from baking the homemade rolls! Win-win!
Sara H.
Sara H.

Taste great, these are great for snacks. I highly recommend these as a great food to bring to a get together. Overall the taste good and you can cut them in half to make a mini sandwich.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
cape coral , fl

These are the best for thanksgiving omg I get them every year . I recommend that everyone get this you can't open wrong !!
Adriean D.
Adriean D.

These are a #Thanksgiving must have! We warm them to dip into the mashed potatoes and gravy, and the next day we cut them in half and make turkey or ham sandwich leftovers!
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
walnut, CA

How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.

Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.

Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX

What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV

What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?

Join Now