King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Del T.King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Sneha T.King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls uploaded by Sadie K.See all 20 photos

BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #1 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• How do you usually eat these?with some Butter or Pull Pork ... 10 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled...I WOULD EAT THEM BOTH WAYS!!! ... 5 Answers
  • I can't seem to find a topping or fil...I like mine with slow cooked p... 3 Answers
Photos (20)
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Miranda B.
Miranda B.
Douglassville, PA
These have been an essential at my Thanksgiving for as long as I can remember! It is not truly the holidays if my grandfather isn't offering up these babies!! Absolute must have! ❤️ Every single year!
Lyndsey C.
Lyndsey C.
Louisville, KY
Holiday must have! We use these rolls for all our holiday parties and gatherings. They are small enough to have a couple sandwiches and taste great by themselves as well. They are great to make leftover turkey or ham sandwiches!
Eva B.
Eva B.
Los Angeles, CA
Can you say DIVINE! The best dinner/ anytime rolls I've ever had. My addiction is beyond obsessive. I can eat and entire family in one sitting, sadly. The truth is I would tell you to go out a buy them but then you would have to invite me over.
Gabriela V.
Gabriela V.
I use these in my grandma's recipe of Ecuadorian stuffing. It adds the perfect amount of sweetness! Must have in my kitchen! Well that's besides the turkey on that day!
Lisha M.
Lisha M.
My family and I love these rolls. They are perfect with most any meal. Whether it's your normal week day meal to holiday feasts, you can't go wrong.
Christie C.
Christie C.
Knoxville, TN
Foodie Expert
Great product to make turkey burger sliders. Omg. So yummy, fluffy and taste great when fresh.
Larissa S.
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA
When I first tried this bread I was literally obsessed. I could eat a bag a day if I could. These rolls are sweet and are soft. They are good to use for thanksgiving and really any other time. Great dinner rolls that are fresh. I cannot find them anywhere though.
Emily G.
Emily G.
St Louis Park, MN
Why are these so amazing?! Love the soft fluffy taste they have when you bite into them. ☺️☺️ Perfect store bought rolls for the holidays.
Ashly P.
Ashly P.
Molalla , Or
Best rolls, great flavor, amazing price, and good for any time not just thanksgiving, even my kids love them and they are very picky eaters. More on the sweet side, but if that's your thing, I highly recommend
Lezette B.
Lezette B.
I have yet to meet someone who doesnt like these my kids would eat packs of them plain if I let them such a great addition to any meal
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Justin K.
Justin K.
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?