BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...5 Answers
  • How do you usually eat these?12 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Lupita S.
Lupita S.
Grandview
Best sweet rolls I've had! My husband and I love these meet our expectations! They have a very good flavor
Kassi M.
Kassi M.
Virden, NM
Foodie Expert
We LOVE Kings Hawaiian rolls!! They're perfect as a dinner roll or a slider roll! I like to serve mine with honey butter or as a Hawaiian slider ham sandwich!
Brooke M.
Brooke M.
Saline, LA
Foodie Expert
Our favorite roll for a get together! When you're in a rush & need a quick roll grab these especially if you don't have time to make a homemade one. You can grab these at just about Any grocery store. We love to make sliders with these as well.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Foodie Expert
These are the BEST sweet rolls I have ever tasted! They literally go with everything and are a perfect dinner roll for Thanksgiving feasts!
Daijza C.
Daijza C.
Foodie Expert
Best rolls EVER!!! I buy these on the regular, they also taste better warmed up and buttered.
Azorea C.
Azorea C.
Batavia, OH
These are the perfect accompaniment to our Thanksgiving meal. They're light and fluffy, which is nice with such a heavy meal, but also have a hint of sweetness that can't be rivaled! There perfect plain, with butter, or any other topping you want to add!
Anna L.
Anna L.
These are a must have for any occasion, but for Thanksgiving this are definitely! I love them they have just enough sweetness to them and are delicious!
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
I used to live in Hawaii. These rolls are delicious. They'll always be in my table at dinner time.
Atheena B.
Atheena B.
Hanford , CA
Foodie Expert
ive grown up eating these rolls and i can say i only care for these they are sweet delicious and go with so much food or by themselves
Christina C.
Christina C.
Yulee, FL
Omg!!!!! I can eat the whole bag of these. No lie. They're so soft and moist and delicious. Perfect for any type of dinner you serve. I highly recommend these sweet dinner rolls if you are a big bread eater :)
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?