BY KING'S HAWAIIAN #2 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

King's Hawaiian® The Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls - 4.

Est.1950. see more...

• How do you usually eat these?10 Answers
  • AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL EAT THESE BY ITSELF ???? I CANT HELP IT ...4 Answers
  • Do you eat these alone or with Pulled Pork?5 Answers
King's Hawaiian Original Hawaiian Sweet Rolls
  • "The best sweet rolls best for thanksgiving and any other day taste great by itself or with butter recommend to anyone who wants to try dinner rolls" in 1 review
  • "The whole family loves them!" in 1 review
Lupita S.
Lupita S.
Grandview
Best sweet rolls I've had! My husband and I love these meet our expectations! They have a very good flavor
Haylie B.
Haylie B.
Kings Hawaiian sweey rolls are My favorite rolls, ever. The sweet buttery taste is to just die for!!
Shea V.
Shea V.
Big Rapids, MI
They're not my moms homemade biscuits but they are a great substitute! Right out of the oven warm with butter can't really go wrong there.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Foodie Expert
These are the BEST sweet rolls I have ever tasted! They literally go with everything and are a perfect dinner roll for Thanksgiving feasts!
Daijza C.
Daijza C.
Foodie Expert
Best rolls EVER!!! I buy these on the regular, they also taste better warmed up and buttered.
Azorea C.
Azorea C.
Batavia, OH
These are the perfect accompaniment to our Thanksgiving meal. They're light and fluffy, which is nice with such a heavy meal, but also have a hint of sweetness that can't be rivaled! There perfect plain, with butter, or any other topping you want to add!
Anna L.
Anna L.
These are a must have for any occasion, but for Thanksgiving this are definitely! I love them they have just enough sweetness to them and are delicious!
Angelina S.
Angelina S.
I used to live in Hawaii. These rolls are delicious. They'll always be in my table at dinner time.
Atheena B.
Atheena B.
Hanford , CA
Foodie Expert
ive grown up eating these rolls and i can say i only care for these they are sweet delicious and go with so much food or by themselves
Wendee C.
Wendee C.
Kewanee, IL
These are fantastic just the right amount of sweet and savory all at once! We are having these for Thanksgiving for sure and I'm excited with mouth watering to eat them. When you need great, east rolls for your dinner table, there's nothing better than King's Hawaiian Sweet rolls
LEANN NICOLE S.
LEANN NICOLE S.
Walnut, CA
Foodie Expert
How do you usually eat these?
Justin K.
Justin K.
Foodie Expert
Are these the rolls that people use for the different oven baked sliders?
Ashlee E.
Ashlee E.
Ashlee L.
Ashlee L.
Lewisville, TX
What is the shelf life on these rolls if stored in the refrigerator?
Karina V.
Karina V.
Las Vegas, NV
What do you recommend eating this Hawaiian rolls with?